The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

I blinked my eyes open, finding myself in a tree. I had probably fallen asleep after running away from my past. I look at the radio beside me. No one had responded.; if they had, the red button would be lit up. They either didn't realize the situation of this or never got the message I had sent out the night before. I grabbed the Com-Link and took a breath. I turned it on and started to speak.

"All of those who hear me, listen closely. Our friends, our family; they are in danger. Sephiroth is being planned to be revived and there is a new evil rising. They are Beserkers; shadow like figures that are deadly. One slice and you're poisoned. They can be killed with silver. I need your help. I'm begging you to head west depending on your location. Latitude 87, Longitude 49. I will be there at the largest communication tower. My name is Tifa Lockhart. And I need you."

I turned off the Com-Link and sighed. I took out my phone and searched to see if there were any missing calls. None. I frowned, closing my eyes. I shook my head and jumped out of the tree, landing on my feet softly. I shoved my phone back into my pocket.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Auron saw it as well. "Something is wrong here. But as to what I don't know." Auron continued to look on, trying to figure out what it was....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAutumnDescent
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Tifa was now sitting on the bed, hugging her knees. She was murmuring to herself softly..
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Suddenly, Tifa shook her head, clutching it tightly. "No. No, do not think about that. DO NOT THINK ABOUT THAT." Her voice rised with panic. She rocked back and forth, talking to herself again as the shadows clouded her vision and swam in her eyes. The blackness of the shadows mingled with the light brown in her eyes, making them so dark, they could be black. She then heard a loud thud, it was all in her head, and yelled. SHe ran to the corner and huddled in it, trembling. This wasn't Tifa. It just couldn't be her.
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:32 pm

Auron looked at Cloud. "You are sure those things just poison, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:43 am

Tifa had tears running down her face. She could remember that day perfectly. The day Sephiroth went mad and burned Nibelheim to the ground before killing both her and Cloud's parents. She hugged herself tightly, trying to prevent herself from sobbing. She remembered how she and Cloud tried to stop him and how Tifa nearly got killed 'cause of him. Tifa hugged her knees tightly. She remembered when she found Cloud with Mako Poisoning and how...hurt...he was. She never wanted that to happen again.
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:32 pm

(Can someone respond please? T~T)
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:40 pm

Auron looked on arms folded. "She'll be ok. But you may need to go to her Cloud. She seems troubled by something."
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:49 am

Tifa could remember the look on Sephiroth's face when he easily prevented her attack at the Mako Reactor back in Nibelheim. The psychotic grin and fiery look in his eyes, in a way, it still scared her. Even though she had fought for her life the past seven years, that was the one thing that scared her. She could also remember seeing Zack before he went off to 'make things right' as he had put it. That was the last time she saw him. Tifa felt terrible, saying that she hated all SOLDIER when, Cloud was apart of it. Did she hate him as much as she had hated Zack? The answer was supposed to come instantly but it didn't. What if's ran through her mind as she doubted herself and started to regret some of the things that happened to her.
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
The Grim Reaper of THERPZ
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Cloud listened as he heard Auron's advice. Wow Tifa, I thought you were stronger than this. This idiotic status ailment is getting really dull. I guess I'll go find the cure. Cloud thought. He then looked back at Auron. "Listen, you take care of her. I sent you to get the wrong thing. I should've told you to get a remedy. Have your sword ready, because once she's out of this confusion she's gonna get into beserk and in case I don't make it here in time you'll probably have to calm her down by hitting her in the head with something. Use your sword handle because the sword could really hurt her." Cloud told Auron.

He then looked at Marlene. "Hey Marlene, we need to give Tifa some rest so lets go outside. I need to buy her a specific type of potion to make her feel better. C'mon on the way we could stop by to get some ice cream" Cloud told her giving a smile as wide as he could possibly do. And for Cloud that smile wouldn't be that big.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplayzone.com
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Marlene sniffled and nodded before looking to Tifa, never seeing her like this before. "Will she be okay?" Her voice was quiet but as if she was doing her best to stay strong.

Tifa hugged her knees tighter, trying to get as close as she could into the corner. She mumbled incoherent words to herself, occasionally shaking her head in a rapid manor.
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:27 pm

"Go quickly." Auron stood with sword in hand, ready for anything. Although he may not have to do much.
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:44 pm

It had been a few minutes since Cloud and Marlene left and Tifa still showed the same confusion. She noticed how Auron looked, all high strung and focused. She didn't like it. Her shadow like eyes scanned the room for an easy way out.
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:12 pm

Auron saw the look Tifa gave him. Auron moved to block the door. He wasn't about to let her go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:37 pm

As she mumbled words to herself, her eyes wandered around the room until she came to the ceiling. She just stared and swayed a bit, letting her plan set in motion. She knew there was the possibility for mistakes and a failure, but she was not going to fail. Was she?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4