The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy: Heroes App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

Final Fantasy: Heroes App Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy: Heroes App   Final Fantasy: Heroes App I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:30 pm

We are recruited to a mission. Sephiroth is planned to be revived once again. A new evil has risen. We are the only ones to stop it. Our lives, the ones we love and care about are in danger. Are you willing to risk your life for them? Are you in?

[Based off of the video games. Final Fantasy 7 to Final Fantasy 13 Versus. Use the characters from the game. Everyone knows everyone. If you need to find out information, simply Google.(: or.....use the final fantasy wiki link below. v]

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Wiki

My Characters:

Name: Tifa Lockhart
Bio: Tifa Lockhart is a female protagonist in Final Fantasy VII. She is Cloud's childhood friend from Nibelheim and a member of AVALANCHE. However, her personality is much more laid back and selfless in comparison, with a motherly streak concerning all her friends and her attitude to others. Tifa is quick to hide her true feelings from people, her shyness is a key aspect of her character, and she is caring and loving to a fault. Tifa also owns a bar called 7th Heaven, located in Sector 7 slums of Midgar, which also serves as an AVALANCHE hideout.
Appearance:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/16/05/87/34/tifa_l10.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/16/05/87/34/tifa_t11.jpg
Personality: Bright and optimistic, Tifa always cheers up the others when they're down. But don't let her looks fool you, she can decimate almost any enemy with her fists...

Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
The Grim Reaper of THERPZ
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes App   Final Fantasy: Heroes App I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:41 am

Name:Cloud Strife
Bio:Cloud is the main character in Final Fantasy VII.He's Tifa's childhood friend from Nibelheim.He used to be a SOLDIER,and fight along his best friend Zack.But he died and Cloud decided to quit.Currently he stays with Tifa,and there both taking care of an orphan named Marleene.Currently he's being watch by his brothers Kadoj,Yazoo,and Loz.To see if he'll ruin there plans to bring back Sephiroth.So he's encountered them many times.
Apearance:
Final Fantasy: Heroes App Cloud-strife
Personality:Cloud is Pestimistic,he's constantly down.Which leads to his downfall at times.Although his geostigma
gives him more power.But he needs to learn how to use it at first.He's still very skilled with the sword.Actually
two swords.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplayzone.com
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes App   Final Fantasy: Heroes App I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:54 am

Name:Auron
Bio: Auron is one of the main characters in FFX. As a young man, Auron served as a warrior monk under Yevon,A religious organization, and was in line for promotions within the clergy. But, when he refused to marry one of the priest's daughters, he lost his future to another man in the organization. Auron would later join a high summoner on a quest to kill a monster named sin, and completed it successfully. However, when the journey was over and he was the only one alive, he blamed the one that gave them the power to defeat Sin, saying that the sacrifices were in vain seeing as it would just revive itself. Auron was killed, but due to his emotional ties to the world, remained in it. He then went on another journey, and finished Sin.
Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060805125713/finalfantasy/images/b/b1/Auron_artwork.jpg
personality:Auron is a no nonsense warrior. He never says much, but when he does say something it is usually important. He is always keeping the group focused on it's tasks.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAutumnDescent
2Xemnas2
The Grim Reaper of THERPZ
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes App   Final Fantasy: Heroes App I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:28 pm

To keep the story going we need antagonists so I'll claim two other characaters
Name:Loz
Bio:Loz is a member of Kadoj's gang who is out to get Cloud.His main purpose is to gather up the many materials to bring back sephiroth,this goal has been treading on for a very long time due to the disapperance of their mother.But that is a very complicated story.
Appearance:
Final Fantasy: Heroes App AC_Loz
Personality:Surprisingly he is a very sensitive warrior,the disapperance of his mother makes him very sad
and usually that becomes he's downfall.But he's a very powerful warrior,espcially since he wields a weapon
that gives the opponent lightning.

Name:Bahamut
Bio:Bahamut is one of Yuna's Aeons in FFX,but in X-2 he becomes an enemy of hers.
Only a strong high summoner could wield an aeon,so the only two available would be Yuna,
and Aerith.
Apperance:
Final Fantasy: Heroes App Bahamut
Personality:Bahamut is not human,therefore no personality
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplayzone.com
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes App   Final Fantasy: Heroes App I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:04 pm

okay, i had no idea this would get so many ppl 0.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes App   Final Fantasy: Heroes App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: Heroes App
Page 1 of 1