The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire Emblem: Burning Heroes App

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

Fire Emblem: Burning Heroes App Empty
PostSubject: Fire Emblem: Burning Heroes App   Fire Emblem: Burning Heroes App I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:31 pm

Welcome to the new world of Fire Emblem.

Wars and alliances happen. Love and hate happen.

Just like real life, except with more fantasy.

Create nations. Create peace, or destroy the world.

Here is the classes.
...and canon nations.

Application:

Name:
Class:
Weapon:
Nation:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Mine/Example:

Name: Ivy
Class: Myrmidon
Weapon: Sword
Nation: Renais
Appearance: Fire Emblem: Burning Heroes App 2w2kkdi
Personality: Kind, compassionate, forgiving, but stern and firm.
Other: None

Characters:
Ivy (MisaTange) - Renais - Myrmidon
Xemnas Charcovix (Xemnas) - Wei - Blade Lord
Keji (King Evil) - Wei - Myrmidon
Asorath (MisaTange) - Grado - Archer
Kiyuki Mashiro (Kanon) - Grado - Archer
Derim Une (Shadow Kitten) - Ostia - Mage
Bael (MisaTange) - Bern - Summoner

Last edited by MisaTange on Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : added character)
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
The Grim Reaper of THERPZ
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Burning Heroes App   Fire Emblem: Burning Heroes App I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Name:Xemnas Charcovix
Class:Blade Lord
Weapon:Spear and bows
Nation:Wei
Appearance:Fire Emblem: Burning Heroes App Image004
Personallity:Xemnas is totally evil,all he wants is world domination and with his friends at his
side he determines to stay that way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplayzone.com
King Evil
Known by Name
King Evil

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Burning Heroes App   Fire Emblem: Burning Heroes App I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Name:Keji
class:myrmidon
nation:wei
appearance: Coming soon
Personallity:Evil Just wants finished his enemy
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Burning Heroes App   Fire Emblem: Burning Heroes App I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:43 pm

Name: Asorath
Class: Archer
Weapon: Bow
Nation: Grado
Appearance: Fire Emblem: Burning Heroes App 2vtxg1y
Personality: Firm, very loyal, extremely hard to convince.
Other: Forced to be in the army.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Burning Heroes App   Fire Emblem: Burning Heroes App I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:52 pm

Name: Kiyuki Mashiro
Class: Archer
Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Nation: Grado
Appearance: Later. :p
Personality: Kind, cruel if she doesn't get what she wants, or if she's pissed, shows no mercy to opponents, quiet,
Other: Blinded in her left eye, which is crystal white, while the other one is black.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Burning Heroes App   Fire Emblem: Burning Heroes App I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:43 pm

Name: Derim Une
Class: Mage
Weapon: Uses spells, no weapon.
Nation: Ostia? ;-;
Appearance: Short white hair thats just above the shoulders, Tan skin, bright green eyes, and usually uses a short black hood, a long sleeved shirt, which fits her too wide, and black shorts. Enjoys using thick leather boots, very short, and a wimp.
Personality: She's pretty much the peppiest villain ever. She wants to destroy the world, sure! But honestly, shes going to do it by herself. Takes nothing seriously, really cute, and happy go lucky. Really strong in battles though, this is when she acts like a villain, evil laugh and all. Other than that, you really wouldn't guess she's evil.
Other: Loves eating, and her hearing is weak, though she isn't deaf.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Burning Heroes App   Fire Emblem: Burning Heroes App I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Name: Bael
Class: Summoner
Weapon: Dark magic, the undead, staves.
Nation: Bern
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Cruel, harsh, tough and generally pretty mean. Get on his good side.
Other: Born in Sacae, thus he tends to tell the truth. (Mother is a nomad and his father is a swordsman known worldwide, but his parents are dead from a natural cause) Went to Bern in hopes of riches, but none. Used to hunt manaketes and other dragonkin.

Last edited by MisaTange on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed age)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Burning Heroes App   Fire Emblem: Burning Heroes App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem: Burning Heroes App
Page 1 of 1