The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

I blinked my eyes open, finding myself in a tree. I had probably fallen asleep after running away from my past. I look at the radio beside me. No one had responded.; if they had, the red button would be lit up. They either didn't realize the situation of this or never got the message I had sent out the night before. I grabbed the Com-Link and took a breath. I turned it on and started to speak.

"All of those who hear me, listen closely. Our friends, our family; they are in danger. Sephiroth is being planned to be revived and there is a new evil rising. They are Beserkers; shadow like figures that are deadly. One slice and you're poisoned. They can be killed with silver. I need your help. I'm begging you to head west depending on your location. Latitude 87, Longitude 49. I will be there at the largest communication tower. My name is Tifa Lockhart. And I need you."

I turned off the Com-Link and sighed. I took out my phone and searched to see if there were any missing calls. None. I frowned, closing my eyes. I shook my head and jumped out of the tree, landing on my feet softly. I shoved my phone back into my pocket.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
2Xemnas2
The Grim Reaper of THERPZ
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:23 pm

it then fell to the ground,it fell to far for him to pick it up.Since Aurons attention was still at the weapon Loz punched him as hard as he could in the face.His fist still hurting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplayzone.com
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:28 pm

Auron was taken back by the shot. "You broke my glasses." Auron quickly went for Loz while he didn't have his weapons so he made a heavy slash for his midsection.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAutumnDescent
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:32 pm

Loz Immediatly fell to the ground,blood leaked everywhere."Ughh.....I'll be back next time....heh heh heh"Loz said he then crawled to his weapon and created his finishing shockwave on the motorcycle.Autopilot was turned off."See you in hell"Loz told him and fell unconscious,not dead just unconscious.His phone rang,and there was no response.
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:34 pm

"Damn...I'll have to walk." Auron wasted no time and took off to deliver the antidote.
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:03 pm

Lu Xing wrote:
"What ?,he supposed to be coming ?,who ?,oh fine ?"Loz said talking on the phone to Kadoj."Wait 'til he gets here,he will feel my wrath".Loz cracked his evil laugh.

Cloud went right after Marlene,he walked into her room.Took a seat,and waited for possibly a reply.Cloud figured if she talked
to Marlene he might talk to him.He took Tifa's hand and held it,just in case she felt pain she'd be able to squeese his hand.

Marlene looked to Cloud then back at Tifa. She sniffled when Tifa whimpered, her hand squeezing Cloud's tightly. Tifa then cried out from the pain.
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:18 pm

There was not much Cloud could do but to make her feel more comfortable.He stroked Tifa's hand and told her Auron will be here soon.
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:22 pm

Tifa whimpered again, tears now sliding down her face. She weakly opened her eyes, the whites of her eyes blood red. Marlene whimpered seeing this. "Tifa? Are you okay?" she asked with fear in her eyes. Tifa weakly choked out a yes but the pain in her voice said otherwise. Her hand tightened around Cloud's suddenly as she cried out in pain.
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Auron finally got threw the town and was almost back. He was struggling when evrythjng came into sight. "Almost there..." Auron threw his sword far in front of him to lighten his load. He finally struggled over to the basement. He walked in and gave the jug to Cloud. "Next time.....you go." Auron walked out to get his sword. He grabbed it and came back in. He then sat and relaxed himself.
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:40 pm

"Alright Tifa just drink this"Cloud told her.He slowly poured the jug into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:36 pm

Once the antidote was finally in her system, her whimpering came to a stop and all signs of pain just went away. Her eyes stayed closed, her breathing soft and steady. Suddenly, as the antidote started to fight the poison, her body spasmed. Marlene gasped and yelled Tifa's name, scared out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:42 pm

"Theres no need to scream. That just means it's working." Auron was watching from a chair not far from the bed. He was still exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:11 pm

Marlene looked to Auron then back to Tifa. However, she couldn't deal with it anymore. She ran out of the room, crying.
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Auron shook his head. "Panicking over nothing." Auron looked at Cloud. "You going after her? Or will I have to?"
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:55 pm

Cloud sighed "I'll go,she's like 4 anyways."Cloud told Auron.He then went to Marlene's room,where she was held and comforted her."Marlene don't worry Tifa's gonna be alright,this time she just needs some rest.She'll live"Cloud said in a very sincere voice.
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:34 am

Marlene shook and sniffled. "P-Promise?" She asked quietly, her voice scared. She looked up at cloud with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:46 am

"Promise"Cloud told her.He then wiped a tear from her eye."You just have to leave her rest,if you still hear her screaming don't worry.I'll be there to make sure she's alright."Cloud comforted her.
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:15 am

Marlene sniffled and nodded as she hugged Cloud. She blocked out Tifa's screaming until it just stopped.
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:21 am

"Its finished." Auron got up and checked Tifa's pulse. After that he went and sat down and waited for the others to re-enter the room.
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:45 am

Tifa just laid there, needing sleep. Her skin was pale and slick with sweat.
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:03 pm

"Hey Marlene,the yelling has stopped.Want to see if It Tifa's alright.She might look a little sick but she'll be alright after some rest.And you have to be quite,we don't want to disturb her."Cloud told Her.
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:45 pm

Minutes later, Tifa's eyes opened. She had woke up. She looked around with a blank gaze, confused. She sat up, her brow furrowing. She got out of her bed, slowly and shakily. Her steps were slow and silent, her gaze seemingly lifeless. Shadows were hidden behind the light brown irises, swimming and blinding her vision. She stopped in the doorway of the room CLoud and Marlene were in. Marlene nearly yelled, surprised by how silent Tifa had been.
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Auron got up. "Good." Auron then went to the door and waited to see if Tifa could keep up her strength.
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Tifa's eyes stared at the ground blankly, her eyelids drooping. It seemed like she was swaying. Her lips formed words but there was no sound escaping her lips. Her hands shook slightly.
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Cloud looked up,and finally realized that Tifa was up as well."Good morning sleepyhead"Cloud told her,"hey Marlene,guess who's up"Cloud called out.
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Marlene frowned and went towards Tifa. She looked up at her, "Tifa? Are you better now?" Tifa's eyes suddenly went to Marlene's. Marlene saw how blank they were. They couldn't be Tifa's eyes. She backed away as Tifa suddenly turned slowly and walked off slowly and silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next