The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

I blinked my eyes open, finding myself in a tree. I had probably fallen asleep after running away from my past. I look at the radio beside me. No one had responded.; if they had, the red button would be lit up. They either didn't realize the situation of this or never got the message I had sent out the night before. I grabbed the Com-Link and took a breath. I turned it on and started to speak.

"All of those who hear me, listen closely. Our friends, our family; they are in danger. Sephiroth is being planned to be revived and there is a new evil rising. They are Beserkers; shadow like figures that are deadly. One slice and you're poisoned. They can be killed with silver. I need your help. I'm begging you to head west depending on your location. Latitude 87, Longitude 49. I will be there at the largest communication tower. My name is Tifa Lockhart. And I need you."

I turned off the Com-Link and sighed. I took out my phone and searched to see if there were any missing calls. None. I frowned, closing my eyes. I shook my head and jumped out of the tree, landing on my feet softly. I shoved my phone back into my pocket.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:44 am

Tifa grunted and squirmed out of the arms that held her, her sight was fuzzy, her senses were just messed up. She coughed up a black substance, grumbling and cursing under her breath. She weakly and shakily stood and limped over to the lead one. It still squirmed a bit. She let her foot set on top of its skull before letting all her weight crush its head. Shortly after, she leaned against a wall and slid down it, unconscious.

(sorry bout the bumps btw. we usually do it on another rp site x.x bad habit. i'll try to not do that often :3)
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
The Grim Reaper of THERPZ
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Cloud heard a loud fall after Tifa squirmed out of his hands."TIFA"He yelled,but it was too late she was already on the ground.This time he picked her up,brought her upstairs and inside her room.He layed her down on her bed and put a blanket over her."Y'know you cause a lot of trouble"Cloud smiled.He then got out of the room and approached Auron."Aw man,why'd ya have to kill all of them.I was in the mood for more fun"Cloud smiled.For some reason he got much happier,was it because he forgot about Sephiroth ?,He got to have a good fight ?,Or he got to carry a friend from his arms.Either way it was clear that his face brightened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplayzone.com
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:33 pm

"I just couldn't let you show me up." Auron was leaning against the tree. "Was she alright?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAutumnDescent
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:47 pm

The poison from the Berserker's claws started to spread within Tifa's veins. It reached her heart, causing her to whimper in pain.

Marlene, by now, had gotten out of her hiding spot. Tifa always said to find one when there was a battle so she wouldn't get hurt. She followed the sound of whimpering to Tifa's room. She walked inside, noticing the door was ajar. This worried her deeply. "Tifa?" she asked. When she saw the blood, she gasped. Tifa was hurt. She willed herself over to her, sniffling. "T-Tifa?" she asked, fearing that she was too hurt to answer. Marlene was right. Tifa let out a hoarse cry of pain. She gasped again before running to the sound of Cloud's voice and another man who was unknown to her. "C-Cloud!" she cried upon seeing him. Marlene's face was tear streaked by now. "I-It's T-Tifa. Sh-She's i-in pain a-and....a-and." She didn't know how to word it right, because all she knew was that Tifa was hurt, badly.
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:08 pm

"Yeah there was these really nasty people and they tried to,fight her.But all of us was too strong for them so they all died.Is she bruised all over or does it look like she's been injected with something"Cloud asked Marlene.He wanted to keep going with Auron,but he couldn't leave Marlene in a state of panic.
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:14 pm

"Friend of yours I assume?" Auron walked back down into the basement. He went and stood over Tifa. "She must be poisoned...I'm unprepared for such a happening...."
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Marlene sniffled, "I-I r-remember T-Tifa saying something a-about B-Beser...kers and how th-their cl-claws poison p-people." Just as she said this, Tifa cried out again, squirming.
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:35 pm

"Well yeah,she's sorta my friend"Cloud told Auron.He then kneeled down to Marlene.
"No more tears,we'll take care of her don't you worry"Cloud told Marlene,he then went to Auron."Hey could you go to the crystal fissure in the forest and get me an antidote,it should just look like a green orb and the forest is just around town.I want you to use my Cycle,it's pretty basic,just put it on autopilot.I gotta stay with the kid and make sure everyones safe ok?"Cloud asked Auron.

(Hey um Kanity,I'm just wondering.Are you trying to get action for your character because we could take you if you want.I'm asking because it seems like you do)
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:38 pm

(nah i'm just being kind of realistic in a sense. i mean, you'd be in pain if u were poisoned. right? o.o and if ur talking about marlene then i dunno x.x)
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:39 pm

(nah I mean right when we're about to leave you get poisoned.It does makes sense but still I just wanted to know)
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:49 pm

(no she was already poisoned it's just sinking in)
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Lu Xing wrote:
"Well yeah,she's sorta my friend"Cloud told Auron.He then kneeled down to Marlene.
"No more tears,we'll take care of her don't you worry"Cloud told Marlene,he then went to Auron."Hey could you go to the crystal fissure in the forest and get me an antidote,it should just look like a green orb and the forest is just around town.I want you to use my Cycle,it's pretty basic,just put it on autopilot.I gotta stay with the kid and make sure everyones safe ok?"Cloud asked Auron.

(Hey um Kanity,I'm just wondering.Are you trying to get action for your character because we could take you if you want.I'm asking because it seems like you do)

Marlene sniffled before going to Tifa's side.
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:06 pm

"Alright." Auron grabbed his sword and went to Cloud's cycle. He saw the switch for Autopilot. He turned it on and headed towards his destination.
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:26 pm

"What ?,he supposed to be coming ?,who ?,oh fine ?"Loz said talking on the phone to Kadoj."Wait 'til he gets here,he will feel my wrath".Loz cracked his evil laugh.

Cloud went right after Marlene,he walked into her room.Took a seat,and waited for possibly a reply.Cloud figured if she talked
to Marlene he might talk to him.He took Tifa's hand and held it,just in case she felt pain she'd be able to squeese his hand.
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Auron finally got to the forest. "Now then....where's that antidote..." Auron began looking around and found it. Auron then took the jug he had the jug on his side. He opened it and poured out the whiskey inside of it. He then put the antidote inside and got back on the cycle. He now started back to where he came from.
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:50 pm

What he already left,Loz jumped from his hiding spot and immediatly went after him.On his motorcyle of course.Eventually he met up with Aurons.He went up behind the wheels and electricuted it with his weapon."Where you going old man"Loz told him,with an evil smirk
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:57 pm

"Damn it!" Auron jumped to his feet. Blade in hand, he stared down his foe. He quickly brought out his other arm. "Bring it." Auron waited in him to make a move.
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:03 pm

With his motorcycle still going he stood on top of it and made many swipes with his weapon to Aurons arm.
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:11 pm

Auron was old but he was still quick. He blocked the slashes but couldn't retaliate because his opponenet was still on his motorcycle. "You gonna come down and fight or ride around like a coward?!" Auron was confident he could win a 1-on-1 fight.
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:13 pm

"Oh I'll murder you old man"Loz said,he immediatly got off of his cycle,and waited for him
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Auron stood, and waited for his enemy to make a move. He was experienced, and knew what he had to do.
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:55 pm

Loz lighted up his weapon,and used it to bring his speed up.He circled around him many time slashing his ribs at the same time,charging his weapon.After a few cuts and slashes it was fully charged and he shot a shockwave straight for him.It was rather quick,maybe a little too quick for an ordinary old man.
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:07 pm

"Hmph." Auron jumped and avoided the incoming shock, but he couldn't keep taking that. "I gotta find a way to get back...." Auron mustered up his strength and ran toward his enemy. He gave a mighty swing and hoped it hit. (shooting star OD, if it hits)
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:15 pm

He backflipped out of the way,but that doesn't mean he survived the slash.It visciously cut his leg,and make him bleed a lot.He yelled a huge grunt."OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH LET'S PLAY"Loz said sadistically.He charged up again but this time he went for the motorcycle,he knew he was in a hurry so he decided to make his trip much slower.
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:21 pm

"Oh no you don't!" Auron made a vicious slash towards Loz's arms, trying to make him lose his weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next