The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)

Go down 
+4
Hitame
VanitasSora
awkwardlyAwesome
KrystaSora
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

OTHER THEN STICKING TO THE RULES ON THE APPLICATION I WONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS. . . SOOOOOO let's just have some fun, Kay???

It was a peaceful sunset, something so amazing just to glare out to the distance. Sora always liked going to his favorite island, Destiny Islands. There you can find him sitting on a paopu tree. The star fruit that makes a person's destiny intertwined with another.

Sora was lying on the tree with his hands behind his head looking out to the sea and horizons. The redish glimer filled his eyes with happiness. He knew today was the perfect day to watch the horizon because today a meteor shower is predicted to happen.

Sora sighed and sat up on the tree. "I wonder what today holds for me." Sora wondered deep in thought. "Oh well." Sora smiled and kept staring out into the distant colors that glimers his eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KrystaSora

AuthorMessage
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:18 am

Sora looked at Vanitas startled to see him since he really hasn't seen him for a long time. He seemed to ignore what Vanitas and Ven were up to and was still looking at the falling stars that supposed to last for the whole night. After looking at the stars for a bit he looked at Kairi. She looked like she was trying to compare Vanitas to Sora.

Kairi then asked a question that made his cheeks have somewhat of a crimson flare. . . He had to answer it. "Ehhhhhh, Thats when you have. . . . feelings. . . .for someone else that you- . . . you like." He then quickly sat up and looked away from Kairi blushing a bright crimson red. . . that he was to embarrassed to talk about anything anymore, for the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KrystaSora

The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13
» Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]
» Warriors of Egyptna rp
» Review 6 - Dynasty Warriors Online
» Official User of the Week Page!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Zone :: ROLEPLAYING :: Fan-Based Roleplays :: Fan-Based RP Archives-
Jump to:  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:40 pm
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2021 7:26 pm by Xaria

» heyoooooooooooooo
The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 3:10 pm by Xaria

» dont mind me
The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 7:53 pm by Xaria

» hey guysssss
The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 5:20 pm by Xaria

» writing then and now
The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 7:29 pm by Xaria

» THE BOREDOM CHAT
The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:26 pm by Xaria

» umumumumumumum
The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:35 pm by Xaria

» like um we need to um
The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:19 pm by Xaria

» Gem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps))
The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:03 pm by Xaria

» Ever After High RP ((Apps))
The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:05 pm by Xaria

Top posters
awkwardlyAwesome (4624)
The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 3 AjosxThe Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 3 ZeeeWThe Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 3 Fh755 
Xaria (4240)
The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 3 AjosxThe Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 3 ZeeeWThe Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 3 Fh755 
2Xemnas2 (1973)
Kanon (1918)
Shadow Kitten (1711)
Neko_chan (1598)
MisaTange (1518)
xReiReix (937)
JZilla (694)
Caseroos (631)
Like us on Facebook!
Copyright Protected!
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker