The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Review 6 - Dynasty Warriors Online

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

Review 6 - Dynasty Warriors Online Empty
PostReview 6 - Dynasty Warriors Online

No, Xemnas didn't really request it. I did get into it, thanks to him, though. Though on the topic on requests, yes, I am now accepting anime and manga requests. Now, back to the review.

The current story as of two months ago was... you're from *insert region here* in China, back in time. War is raging on, and it has reached a stalemate. (aka, there's no clear winner) I say this isn't an original story at all, but it certainly explains why your character is fighting, representing your region. That's good... and bad at the same time.

The graphics are excellent. So excellent, that I had to adjust some of the graphic settings to make it run smoothly. (My computer sucks, so...) It's very detailed.

I don't usually review the sound in this, but this game is an exception. Why? You're able to choose your character's personality. That personality chooses how your character will sound like. Definitely something I've never seen in games.

And the gameplay... I'm really neutral about this. It works as your typical hack-and-slash, but these little potions, upgrades. They upgrade your abilities, but it's different for each and every weapon. Defeat enemies, get potions, and upgrade.

I think I'm a little too early to judge the battle modes, but there's way too many bases fight. You know, claim all bases before the time limit. (If you don't do that, there's still a chance; fight and kill those armies!) Yes, I'm doing quests, but they are tough and sometimes I think these battles take a little too long, but I suppose games are supposed to take a huge amount of time. I suppose.

Pretty good. 8/10 from me.

Requests in comments, open to any free/free trial games.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Review 6 - Dynasty Warriors Online :: Comments

Shadow Kitten
Re: Review 6 - Dynasty Warriors Online
Post Sun May 15, 2011 8:16 pm by Shadow Kitten
huhwhat
anime/manga requests?
Fullmetal Alchemist would be good =A= (Manga, or if anime, FMA brotherhood.)
;u;
2Xemnas2
Post Sun May 15, 2011 8:20 pm by 2Xemnas2
OMG NO WAY I LUV U jkjkjkjkjkjk

so u have litterally made a character and u like it ?!?!?/?!?!?
Xaria
Post Sun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by Xaria
Can you review Dragon Fable?
MisaTange
Post Sun May 15, 2011 8:43 pm by MisaTange
Requests accepted! I remember most of FMA (methinks) when I was still watching it, (yes, the anime) will write a review when my first manga review gets done. Also, I'm too lazy to watch Brotherhood. 64 episodes, too long. And I'll play a little Dragonfable before reviewing it.
Shadow Kitten
Post Sun May 15, 2011 8:59 pm by Shadow Kitten
MisaTange wrote:
Requests accepted! I remember most of FMA (methinks) when I was still watching it, (yes, the anime) will write a review when my first manga review gets done. Also, I'm too lazy to watch Brotherhood. 64 episodes, too long. And I'll play a little Dragonfable before reviewing it.
pshawhawawawqwaww
brotherhood is the original manga ;u;
regular fma is just, stupid D:
but ifnenefbe8bg8 ivfd
MisaTange
Post Sun May 15, 2011 9:14 pm by MisaTange
curse my laziness D:
Shadow Kitten
Post Sun May 15, 2011 9:15 pm by Shadow Kitten
MisaTange wrote:
curse my laziness D:
>:I
mangaissomuchbetterplz
MisaTange
Post Sun May 15, 2011 9:53 pm by MisaTange
I'll read the manga then.
2Xemnas2
Post Mon May 16, 2011 5:54 pm by 2Xemnas2
well it looks like my question was ignored, ehh whatever I guess.
MisaTange
Post Mon May 16, 2011 7:39 pm by MisaTange
Sorry, Xemnas... didn't understand it...
2Xemnas2
Post Mon May 16, 2011 7:41 pm by 2Xemnas2
So u actually made a character and liked it?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!? what team are you on Razz
Shadow Kitten
Post Mon May 16, 2011 8:06 pm by Shadow Kitten
Anyways, this game sounds great. 8D I'll join it when I have free time to use the windows. (Forced to use the mac. Stupid mac. :c)
2Xemnas2
Post Mon May 16, 2011 8:12 pm by 2Xemnas2
O_O HOLY BAD WORD PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE A GAME I FREAK ON WOOOOOOOOOOOOO, JOIN WEI SO WE CAN BE BUDDY OMG Happy

Review 6 - Dynasty Warriors Online

Page 1 of 1