The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)

Go down 
+4
Hitame
VanitasSora
awkwardlyAwesome
KrystaSora
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

OTHER THEN STICKING TO THE RULES ON THE APPLICATION I WONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS. . . SOOOOOO let's just have some fun, Kay???

It was a peaceful sunset, something so amazing just to glare out to the distance. Sora always liked going to his favorite island, Destiny Islands. There you can find him sitting on a paopu tree. The star fruit that makes a person's destiny intertwined with another.

Sora was lying on the tree with his hands behind his head looking out to the sea and horizons. The redish glimer filled his eyes with happiness. He knew today was the perfect day to watch the horizon because today a meteor shower is predicted to happen.

Sora sighed and sat up on the tree. "I wonder what today holds for me." Sora wondered deep in thought. "Oh well." Sora smiled and kept staring out into the distant colors that glimers his eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KrystaSora

AuthorMessage
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:42 am

Ventus started to get confused all over the place. He was staring at the wierd, mysterious girl, now named Kairi with even more confusion when she said "creatures." "Is this girl even human?!" Ventus thought to himself. When Sora stared at him, he knew that he wanted an answer about Kairi, but Ventus just came out and said,"I am just as confused as you are." Ventus was thinking that this "Kairi" (or so she calls her) may have something to do with the wierd things that have been happening, but he didn't want to jump to conclusions. Ventus stood up off the sand. "What is your real buisness here "Kairi", I have never seen you before in my life, where are you from?", Ventus said with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:23 pm

What..? An angel....? Roxas exclaimed in his head when he saw the next person join the humans. He started walking towards the crowd.
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Angelic Namine
Beginner
Angelic Namine

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:42 pm

"Uhhhhh.....im sorry my words stumbled" Kairi said while she tried not to look scared. "I ment to say uh-". Kairi had just then noticed a blond haired boy walking towards them. Just then she didn't like how she felt whenever she would look at him. She felt aggression. But then she knew exactly what he was the other end. A demon.
Back to top Go down
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:49 am

The second Kairi looked away, Sora's eyes extracted away from Kairi and then looked at the mysterious figure walking towards us. Who is he? And why does he kinda look like. . . . .Ven? Sora thought for a second and took a look at Ven and then back at the boy who looked like Ven. Who-Who are these people? First this random girl and now this guy? Im so confused. . . He thought and closed his eyes while putting his hand on his head trying to think.
Back to top Go down
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:13 pm

Ventus took his eyes off of Kairi and to this new mysterious creature. It looked just like... HIM!!! "Great, now who's this clown, is this some kind of a prank or something!", Ventus said with a snare. "I...am...so...TIRED OF THIS!!!", Ventus got really angry with all this confusion. He summoned his keyblade and charged at the figure who looked like him...
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:48 pm

"Hmm...? Talking to me? " Roxas said cooly, and blocked him by summoning his own keyblade, "Now now, relax."
Back to top Go down
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Sora noticed the sounds of two keyblades while Ven was charging at this being that looked like him. Why do this to a being that looks like him? Thats not fair! Sora thought to himself, put the star fruit down on the ground and then got up on instinct. "Ventus, STOP!" He said charging to stand in front of this guy like if he was on his side at the moment.
Back to top Go down
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:16 am

When Ventus got blocked by the mysterious figure's keyblade, he jumped back and thought about this for a sec, ignoring Sora's yell. "He has a keyblade too, I knew this guy wasn't normal!" Ventus got more upset about this and started to charge again, until Sora got in his way. He got even more furious and snared at Sora,"Get out of the way Sora, this is my fight! You can totally tell that this guy is not normal, why do you have to barge in!?" He monuvered around Sora still trying to run at the "enemy". He used a areo spell this time, throwing his keyblade at the "enemy"...
Back to top Go down
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:37 am

Since Ven monuvered around Sora, That made him pissed off. He summoned his own Keyblade and casted Stop. That gave him some time to move around the spell cast Aero. "You have made me mad for the last time." He said while he hit Ventus with his own keyblade just to knock some sense into him. Did that work? he thought for a second.
Back to top Go down
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:53 am

Ven got thrown towards the sand,"Ow, that hurt! What the? How did you, oh the stop spell, right." Ven said with exasperation. "I'm sorry, i guess i could ask a couple of questions first before jumping to conclusions. I really shouldn't let my confusion and anger take over." Ven then got up and walked past Sora, patting him on the sholder. He stopped in front of the mysterious young man and just starred at him, thinking,"Why does this guy look just like me? Is he from the future? And where did he come from? This feels a whole lot like Kairi's situation." He stopped staring and then asked him a question,"Who are you if i may ask, and do you know that girl over there, because i sure don't?"
Back to top Go down
VanitasSora
Regular
VanitasSora

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:28 am

Namine appeared behind the shack trying not to be seen by anyone. She encountered a demon among these humans. Wait there's two humans now? What the heck? She thought for a second confused. She didn't like the tension happening to this demon, angel and humanS. She had no point of showing herself now because of the essence that she carries, the demon would know who she was if she got to close. What should I do? Its so unfair! She screamed in her head and slowly calmed down. What exactly is this angel doing anyway? Shes going to get herself into deep trouble if that demon finds out who she is really.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VanitasSora
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:23 am

He calmly dodged the spell. "Hey, chill will ya? The meteor showers are comin up."
Back to top Go down
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Sora was proud that he successfully knocked some sence into Ven. Sora then looked at Ven to see what he was going to do. and all he did was ask This person a few questions. Then Sora decided to join the conversation. "Yeah, what is you name. I've never seen you here before." Sora said with his hand scratching behind his head and giggling a bit with nonexcitement.
Back to top Go down
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:52 am

"hmm.... oh yeah, is it over, i forgot about it the whole time we were fighting and talking!?", Ven said with worry. "I guess i can ask questions later if you are still around to hear them." Ven then turned around and asked Sora,"What did you wish for upon the stars?" Ven did not know why he asked Sora this he just knew it was the right thing to say. He then noticed that Kairi hasn't said anything since she muffled on the word "creatures", he then turned to the side and said,"Kairi, are you ok, geez, you have been starring at us since you came here. Are you ok?" He turned back to Sora. "And what's wrong with you, i just asked you a question and now you and Kairi are treating me as if i am a ghost." He then turned back to the young man. "And what about you, I know we settled the fact that we would wait for questions later, but you still haven't told any of us your name. I am kind of tired of calling you an it, or some mysterious guy. Could you at least spare a few words?" He waited for an answer from somebody...
Back to top Go down
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:44 am

Sora looked at Ven and sat down in the nice warm sand. "Hmmm? Why should I tell you what Im going to wish for? That's a secret." He smiled putting both of his hands behind his head then lied down. He was gazing at the stars waiting for something incredible to happen. So for now he just ignored the world and was focused on the stars.
Back to top Go down
VanitasSora
Regular
VanitasSora

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:53 am

Namine just looked at the whole scene. "Well, if im going to watch after her then I better walk towards her. Its about a good time as any."

Namine made her way towards the seen hoping that nobody would recognize her as a full on angel. But she stood behind Ventus and then said "Hey, mind if i join?" She had a precious smile that she gave him, one that was hard to resist.
Back to top Go down
Angelic Namine
Beginner
Angelic Namine

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:11 am

Kairi was very confused of what was going on. On the other hand she noticed a blond haired girl walking towards the gathering. The blond girl asked politely if she could hang out with us. All of a sudden, Kairi knew that she was watching her closely. with Kairi's confusion she covered her eyes and fell to the ground. After a couple of seconds she realized she fell on Sora's shoe. Kairi quickly got up and said "Im sorry. I didn't mean to - i mean..." Kairi then just sat down next to Sora. Kairi looked up at the sky and saw a whole bunch of stars. She was trying to relax and enjoy the "meteor shower" so everyone called it. Kairi sighed and looked at everyone then she looked at the sky waiting.
Back to top Go down
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:43 pm

As Ventus was about to start lying down on the sand from boredom, a girl just randomly came out and scared him by just coming up to him. He was about to reveal his weapon on her, but suddenly looked into her face and saw hope and joy in them.....she was smileing.....so brightly.....he couldn't resist. And her eyes glowed as he could see the reflection of the meteor shower in them. She looked like an angel and so happy.....it almost made him cry to think that he was about to release a weapon on her. Ven replied,"Uh....sure....enjoy yourself....feel at peace here...." Man, did that make Ven feel dum....."feel at peace"......that made him feel like he was talking to a dead person who wouldn't go into thier grave. Ven then said in his head,"Wow, ok....if you say something as dum as to the person you were about to "hit" on again....." He slowed his thoughts. "Just calm down Ventus....one step at a time...."
Back to top Go down
VanitasSora
Regular
VanitasSora

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:27 pm

She looked at Ventus and was a little confused, but she just sat next to Ventus. Namine eyed Kairi for a split second then all her focus was on Ven. "So what's been going on with all of you guys?" She said smiling again and took out her sketchbook ready to draw the stars on a beautiful night like this. Her contact shot towards Roxas in an evil glare for a split second then turned around at Ventus waiting for an answer from him.
Back to top Go down
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:36 pm

Ventus was getting very hot....the pressure of this girl's look, voice, and actions were iresistable to pay atention to for him. He then said all jittery to her,"Uh...nothing...really...we were...just...sitting........So...." Ven gulped slightly. "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
VanitasSora
Regular
VanitasSora

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:51 pm

She looked at him suprised. "Why is your face all red?" Namine giggled a bit but noticed he asked her what her name was. "Why do you want to know my name? Let me ask you what your name is." She poked his nose.
Back to top Go down
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:10 am

Sora was still staring at the stars until he felt something heavy on his shoe. He looked to see who it was and it was Kairi. "Hello, Kairi. . . sorry i was in a daze and you startled me." When he noticed she was appologizing for her actions as well. But he noticed someone new came into our group and Ven's face was turning red. he chuckled and looked towards Kairi that was looking towards the stars. . .then he automatically faced the stars and the first star came falling down.
Back to top Go down
KingdomHearts
Knows the Ropes
KingdomHearts

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:27 am

Vanitas entered behind when everyone isn't looking. "Ventus, Sora. . . Its been a while since I've seen you two. Who are these people?" Vanitas snickered at all of the people he never seen before.
Back to top Go down
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:43 am

Ventus just about to answer the girl's question with flirty conception, when Vanitas entered from out of nowhere.......this pissed Ven off......badly. So bad, he wanted to kick his ass. Even if he was his best friend, he didn't care, he was in the mood you know. He then said to the girl," Could you hold on for a second......" He then got up and walked over to Vanitas. He controlled his anger, but he was still pissed off. He then started to say in a whisper," What the hell dude! I know I haven't seen you in a while, but I was in the zone of almost getting to a girl.....and you had to ruin it. I might not even get that chance again you know...."
Back to top Go down
Angelic Namine
Beginner
Angelic Namine

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:03 am

Kairi started enjoying the "meteor shower" when he saw Ventus try to flirt with Namine. She thought it was really sweet. When she was sitting next to Sora she felt butterflies in her stomach. Something she never felt before. Out of the blue a black haired boy that looked exactly like Sora. She looked at him and then looked at Sora. She kept looking back and fourth, and then eventually sat up. Kairi was really confused she didn't know this boy or many other people in the group. She quickly looked back at Sora for a ling time. In her head she told herself " I know that i only feel the butterflies with Sora....but something is telling me i might like this other boy too." She decided to sit back down and she said to Sora "What does it mean when you feel butterflies in your stomach?" She then smiled at him and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next