The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entry #3 - STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kanon
meow
Kanon

Entry #3 - STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Empty
PostEntry #3 - STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WE SAW A STALKER TODAY AT SCHOOL
Mmkay, so, we were at lunch recess, and all of a sudden, a whole bunch of people started running towards the other side of the play yard. Me and my friends ran over too, and we saw a man staring at us playing NAKED eating cereal and shaving his leg. It was so weird. The yard duty Miss Pam was going undercover. She hid in the bushes and behind the trees to take a picture of him to report to the police. Apparently, it was his second time looking out the window. Some people said that another man came in the room, and he put his arm around him. Others said that an old lady came out. Me, my friends Miah, Abigail, and some other girl told the vice principal about it. One lady in the office said that they called the police. I forgot what else.

It was weird. We were scared to death. ._.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Entry #3 - STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :: Comments

Xaria
Re: Entry #3 - STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Post Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:04 pm by Xaria
Like wow and lol at the naked part.
JZilla
Post Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:22 pm by JZilla
That's pretty creepy. I lol'd at the naked part.
Kanon
Post Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:32 pm by Kanon
lol.
i started bursting out laughing when my friends told me that he was eating cereal while shaving.
lolol.
Jian
Post Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:11 pm by Jian
I read that on DA an lol at the naked part xD
~Dandy~
Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:16 am by ~Dandy~
XD lol that story is kinda funny, but kinda creepy at the same time. o.o
Darkenor
Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:06 pm by Darkenor
Bro, that is not a cool story.

Entry #3 - STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Page 1 of 1

Similar topics

-
» Entry #1 - ;-;
» Entry #4 [right? xD] - YAY
» Blog Entry 6
» Blog Entry 7
» Blog Entry 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Zone :: BLOGS :: Kanon: Story of My Life-
Jump to:  
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:40 pm
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Entry #3 - STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2021 7:26 pm by Xaria

» heyoooooooooooooo
Entry #3 - STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 3:10 pm by Xaria

» dont mind me
Entry #3 - STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 7:53 pm by Xaria

» hey guysssss
Entry #3 - STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 5:20 pm by Xaria

» writing then and now
Entry #3 - STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 7:29 pm by Xaria

» THE BOREDOM CHAT
Entry #3 - STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:26 pm by Xaria

» umumumumumumum
Entry #3 - STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:35 pm by Xaria

» like um we need to um
Entry #3 - STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:19 pm by Xaria

» Gem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps))
Entry #3 - STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:03 pm by Xaria

» Ever After High RP ((Apps))
Entry #3 - STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:05 pm by Xaria

Top posters
awkwardlyAwesome (4624)
Entry #3 - STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AjosxEntry #3 - STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ZeeeWEntry #3 - STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Fh755 
Xaria (4240)
Entry #3 - STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AjosxEntry #3 - STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ZeeeWEntry #3 - STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Fh755 
2Xemnas2 (1973)
Kanon (1918)
Shadow Kitten (1711)
Neko_chan (1598)
MisaTange (1518)
xReiReix (937)
JZilla (694)
Caseroos (631)
Like us on Facebook!
Copyright Protected!
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker