The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blog Entry 7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faithyy~
Administrator
Administrator
Faithyy~

Blog Entry 7 Empty
PostBlog Entry 7

Hey guys! Omg, I'm so sorry I haven't been on in such a long time. I didn't abandon you, I swear! I've been doing so many things these past few weeks that I hardly had time to get on. Please forgive me! xD I'm able to get on today because I'm out of school for a snow day. Well, the main reason I haven't been on here is because I've had a lot of school work to do, especially now because I was stupid enough to sign up for the new art program at school that happens to be during homework time. >.< I also haven't been on because I've been doing so much reading and writing and research. I was trying to finish up this book series by Alyson Noel, which I finished like, not too long ago. I just bought Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater and Wiked Lovely by Melissa Marr this weekend, so I have something to read for hopefully the next two weeks or so. About the writing, I started a werewolf story a long time ago, like since before school started. I'd been neglecting it for a while because I had been writing short stories, so I started back up again in December, I think. I'm trying to make it like an actual book, you know, with longer chapters and all. It is exactly 46 pages and 13,115 words. I just started Chapter Three yesterday. Smile Writing that also required a lot of research, so I've been up till about 1:30 each night doing research. Believe me, it's a ton of work and tiring, but I'm enjoying myself. I'm actually feeling pretty confident about finishing it. Very Happy Besides my writing and school life, I've suddenly had to do a bunch of stuff for my violin lessons. I had a recital about two weeks ago, which went great! I was the very last one to go, so, save the best for last, right? Lol, I'm just kidding. I wasn't the best, but I didn't mess up at all and trust me, I did better than some of the other kids. xP And now, all of a sudden, they started giving us homework? So, yeah, now I have to do music homework on Friday nights so I can turn it in on Saturday morning! Yeah, I wait till the last minute to do things, so what? xD I think I've typed too much now. I promise, I'll try to be on everyday! Blog you guys later!
~Faith~
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Blog Entry 7 :: Comments

Makkine
Re: Blog Entry 7
Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:09 pm by Makkine
You're writing a novel, too? Hurray! It sounds very interesting, I would love to read it! I love how much research and work you pu tinto it.

My novel is currently 32,760 words long, around 120 pages. However, I'm still far from done and I've been writing since I think August. If I had written every night, though, I would have probably been writing since November. It's stressful as heck, isn't it? And it does wonders to your self-esteem. And yet, I keep doing it. Why, it's fun, isn't it?
Faithyy~
Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:37 pm by Faithyy~
Wow, you've done a lot! I have 52 pages now, but that's not anywhere near yours! I didn't even think I'd get as far as I am now, but my friends are confident I'll finish it, which made me die a little on the inside from the love lol. I recieved advice from one of the authors I'm friends with on Facebook who told me to just focus on one story at a time, so I am. I come up with ideas for it nearly everyday, so it's coming along. Like you said, it's stressful, but it's fun! xD
2Xemnas2
Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:40 pm by 2Xemnas2
wow I'd never be able to write a novel. Good luck 2 ya both Very Happy Shocked
Makkine
Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:01 pm by Makkine
DaughterofAthena wrote:
Wow, you've done a lot! I have 52 pages now, but that's not anywhere near yours! I didn't even think I'd get as far as I am now, but my friends are confident I'll finish it, which made me die a little on the inside from the love lol. I recieved advice from one of the authors I'm friends with on Facebook who told me to just focus on one story at a time, so I am. I come up with ideas for it nearly everyday, so it's coming along. Like you said, it's stressful, but it's fun! xD
The only reason I'm continuing is because of my faithful readers on FF. XD

You're friends with authors on Facebook? °-°. Luckyyyyyyyyyyy

Gahh, I wish I was still in my brainstorming stage. I have my entire story chiselled out, I just need to write it.
Faithyy~
Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:33 pm by Faithyy~
Lol, yeah, I'm friends with Kristin Cast, Alyson Noel, Kimberly Myers Derting, and Kelly Creagh. I've messaged with Kristin and Alyson. xD Right now, I'm sort of the same way as you. I think I'm pretty sure I know everything that I want to happen (heck, I'm already thinking about the sequel, lol), I just need to write it.
King Evil
Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:55 pm by King Evil
DAmNNNNnn the alot!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked
Caseroos
Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:12 pm by Caseroos
I'm writing a short book not a novel. I am stuck. I started another book cause I couldnt think of anything. I'm trying to come up with some new ideas but first I need to find the chapter I wrote at school. Razz
King Evil
Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:17 pm by King Evil
lmfaooo!!!! i wont write 2 pages i rather get a F then rite tht tht must ill write if im in a mood htz 1 side of a page. Smile
Post  by Sponsored content

Blog Entry 7

Page 1 of 1