The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Microphones RP~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lyla grabbed her suitcase and started to pack the minute she got the final phone call. I can't believe I'm going on a World Tour! She started getting out some of her clothes and stuffing them in the suitcase. She knew the tour didnt start for 2 days but she just couldn't wait! She stopped and remembered she had a performance tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com

AuthorMessage
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:44 pm

"There you are now lets go!" Mark called. He was Lyla's guitarist. "Now let's go before you decide to side track again!" He said ushering Lyla out.
___

When they got to the car Luke and Susan greeted them. Susan was the Base and Luke was the drumer. "I still can't believe we are going to the world tour!" Susan said. "Hey Lyla is the one who got accepted. We are just there to play for her. Congrats by the way." Luke said. "Thanks." Lyla said.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:46 pm

I was running to the bus stop with hmy two suit cases filled with stuff.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Nilian sat down, already a bit tired. Then Nils came to her side, without noticing that it was his sister.

Then, Nilian looked to where Nils was sitting.

"Niiiiils?" Nilian cried out when she recognized her older brother. "You're on the World Tour, toooo? I thought you were an amateur..."

"Shush, Nilian," Nils replied. "Yeah, I'm on the World Tour, but fans will call me Sniper. Got my fame off of YouTube. You should go on YouTube and watch my music videos sometime. My username is sssniper. The first concert of the World Tour will be the first concert of my life..."
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:44 am

So I got to the bus stop and took it all the way to Los Angeles, and walked to my friend's house so I could stay with him until there's further notice about a hotel or anything..
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:46 pm

I got to the bus stop looking around confused.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:36 pm

(Two drummists named Luke? XD They do act differently, though..)
The bus was cramped and filled with old people, so barely anyone recognized us, just a skimpish teenage girl, and it looked as if she wasn't much of a big fan.
Luke blushed, and sitting in the back seat his feet twiddled around.
Luke was 14. We used to have another drummer (Named Louis.), but he quit after getting married. He probably has a lamer job now. Luke was the best we could get, and just all in all naturally talented. And he's shorter than me, which I like.
The bus went on and on, and getting bored, we all began to do whatever, either play hand games with another band player, or sing like idiots in the last 4 seats, air guitars and all.
We eventually got shushed by a old lady who attempted to sleep. Luke bowed and said sorry, the rest of us laughed and sat down. Then we just kept rolling.
(LONGG)
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Nilian got into the bus when it arrived, followed by Nils. She sat near the middle, and Nils sat right next to her.

"Explain yourself," Nilian said, annoyed.

"Look, I know you're extremely competitive. I just wanted you to have fun, Nilian," Nils explained, annoyed at Nilian being annoyed.

"Whatever," Nilian replied.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:29 pm

I ran onto the bus and went in the back sighing, and said "Wow, I'm going to LA, I don't know what song to sing at the concert."
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:34 pm

A bit of minutes came.

"Grey, what are you singing at the concert?" Nils asked.

"That's not your business!" Nilian retorted in a shout-whisper. "And only fans can call me by my artist name!"

"But I am your fan. Will be and always be," Nils promised.

More silence.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:56 pm

(Same bus, or not?)

Luke looked rather struck and embarrassed.
"Oye, Luke! No reason to feel bad, ya hear? That old lass is jus' a grump." Tom said, patting the young drummer in the head.
Alexander smiled. "Tom, you're teaching him wrong manners.
"You're too well mannered, Mr. Pretty Face."
"III don'tt have tattoos all over my back!"
A few people seemed to stare after this, but mainly, no one paid attention, probably too covered up in their own work.
"Ehhh.. Alex you suck."
I laughed after Tom said this, and Alex looked mad.
"U- Um.. O- Okay." He whispered, and after this, we all went quiet. It seemed useless to talk to Alex went he was mad, or we would end up with broken necks and horse voices.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:56 pm

(I didnt even realize they were bothed name Luke Razz I wasnt paying attention really)

"After the concert we are gonna head on the plane to LA." Lyla said as the car drove off. "Ya. Everyone's stuff is in the trunk." Susan said. "Lets go over the songs we are doing tonight." She pulled out the list and went over it.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:00 pm

I looked at the songs I'm gonna sing and number one of the list was Give Into Me.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:29 pm

((I'd imagine same))

"By the way, Nils, what's your artist name?" Nilian asked curiously after a while.

"Sniper. From my username, sssniper. You should see a video or two from me," Nils replied.

"...Forgot my laptop..." Nilian murmured.

Nils heard Nilian. "I brought mine," Nils said.

"Oh," Nilian simply replied. "Let's listen when we get to the hotel in L.A."

"Okay," Nils said.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Reached my friend's house. Was telling her and her brother all about what's been going on. Things are going great!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:29 pm

After Alex had whispered the dreaded words that begin his temper, us four had been quiet and hushed. It's better to leave the singer alone when he's deep in his thoughts, probably thinking about murdering us three.
Just sitting in place, I'm pretty sure me and Tom were touching our tattoos repeatedly after what he had said. Tom had MUCH more than me, though, only having a small one below the eye, Tom had tattoos all over his back and arms, which is a reason why he was a band member with, though still some, not as much fangirls.
Luke was just frightened, I'm guessing because when he first came to live with us, Tom was hysterical, and Luke stood there, no idea what to do.
He was probably already calm (He calmed down if you didn't talk to him.), but not taking chances, we just peered out our windows.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:57 pm

The car came to a stop. Everyone got out and quickly headed into the back stage door avoiding any people nearby. When they got in make-up and costume workers surrounded them getting them ready. "You are late. Show starts in 20 minutes!" One of them said. They ran through the songs once more while gettig ready.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:36 pm

"We're almost there, Grey," Nils told her.

"Yup," Nilian replied.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:52 pm

The bus finally came to a stop, and rushing for no one else to get out before them, we carried their suitcase and ran out. "CMON HURRY UP!" Alex screamed, and upon arriving, we were looked with a sight of disapproval.
"Show's almost starting." Said the high pitched voice of a tall woman, entering, we began to dress up, not caring if we were close or not (Other than Luke, who hid in a little corner.).
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:24 pm

Nilian waited for the loud person getting out; if Nilian and Nils were to get out at the same time as he did, they would knock heads or something. The loud person went out, then Nilian and Nils went out of the bus and into the concert area.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:53 pm

I was at the backstage and decided to sing Give Into Me by Michael Jackson as a tibrute.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:31 pm

Nilian rushed out backstage with Nils.

"Nils, I wonder what you're going to play?" Nilian asked.

Nils paused. "Hey There Delilah. I haven't made my guitar version of the song, so it's something new to my subscribers," Nils decided.

Nilian's eyes brightened. "Then, then... I'll sing with you!" Nilian said.

"Nilian, I want to just play with myself, as a 'Welcome to Sniper's songs' kind of thing... you understand?" Nils objected, but in his quiet way.

Then, Nilian's eyes turned serious. "Alright, alright," Nilian sighed. "I suppose I'll sing Hey Soul Sister."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:36 pm

"Everyone! Show starts now! On stage!" Some one called. Lyla did a quick crack of her neck and knuckles and walked out on the stage with everyone following her. The audience was about 600 people. "Hello everybody!" Lyla said into the mic while everyone got set. "Today we will be performing three songs and finishing with one of my own." The audience cheered. Lyla checked behind her and saw everyone was set. She gave a nod to Luke and he began drumming Girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:43 pm

(@Misa - Isn't Hey There Delilah already guitar'd?

@Case - Wait the show starts now?

btw not doing first person anymore lol)

Arashi got out his guitar and started to play some music for them, one of the songs, requested by the girl, was the male version of White Horse.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:13 pm

The first contestant had gone up. Wepeered at her through a screen, all dressed up we were (Wearing some sort of marching band uniform, but tattered?), she looked rather young (Younger than anyone in the band but Luke, anyways.) but sang pretty well. I wasn't crazy for her music taste though. A boy was playing in another place, once again, not crazy about his taste, but he sang nice. I began to think of critique. It served them right to be told the truth, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:14 pm

(@Rattie: Actually no it didnt start yet. It was just Lyla's last show before the World Tour
@Rawwr_Neko: You have to make an app before you start)

After the song there was applause. Luke began to play the next song right away; Disturbia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Microphones RP~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next