The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Microphones RP~ APP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

~Microphones RP~ APP Empty
PostSubject: ~Microphones RP~ APP   ~Microphones RP~ APP I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:17 pm

So, in Microphones you are a famous solo singer, a famous band, or a crazy fan. You are participating in a World Tour with other artists as well or you are following them. It can be a made up band or you could be a real person. You can make up your own songs or it can be real songs. When you are performing post your song up from Youtube or something like that. If it's your own type the refrain.

The RP begins right before the Tour. You have just accepted the offer and you are getting ready. You will be leaving in 2 days time.

Here is the APP:

Name:
Singer, Band, or Fan:
If Band is there anyone who you are with?:
Bio:
Pic or Description:

Name: Lyla Hill
Singer, Band, or Fan: Singer
Bio: Lyla has always loved singing since she was a small girl. In school she would always start singing in the hallways or at lunch and writing lyrics in her notebooks, but she never thought that her songs would become famous. When Lyla heard she was offered to be a singer on a World Tour she couldn't refuse! She accepted right away.
Pic or Description:
I stole this from Shugo Chara Razz:
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~ APP   ~Microphones RP~ APP I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Name:Mallorie Field
Singer, Band, or Fan:Singer
If Band is there anyone who you are with?:N/A
Bio:Later
Pic or Description: Paris Jackson(with brown hair)
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~ APP   ~Microphones RP~ APP I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Name: Nilian Bond ((Her artist name is Grey))
Singer, Band, or Fan: Singer
If Band is there anyone who you are with?: Nope. Her brother, a guitarist, plays with her sometimes, though. Her brother is 24.
Bio: Nilian was born. She was bullied, but seemed to be powered by her love for music. She sang, practiced everyday, always after homework... her parents didn't mind. Soon, Nils, her brother, began to learn about the guitar. The two siblings shared a love for music together and began practicing together. Nilian was offered to go on a World Tour, she couldn't refuse, and accepted. In 'part of being accepted,' Nilian dyed her hair a dark(ish) pink. (It was a dark brown color before being dyed)
Pic or Description:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~ APP   ~Microphones RP~ APP I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Name: Aidan Sherlock
Singer, Band, or Fan: Band
If Band is there anyone who you are with?: Not yet in the rp, no, but he's in a all-boy band.
Bio: Aidan comes from Queensland, Australia, and speaks with a very thick accent, to the point where its almost impossible to understand what he's saying. If you tell him to stop faking, he'll have no idea what you're talking about, and people keep wondering, after living in America for so long, why the accent hasn't gone away. Hes been playing violin since he was 6, and is utterly genius at it. He joined the band at age 12, and got viral at 13, so he knows plenty about fame. And utterly hates it. He would have quit ages ago, if it wasn't that he knew he would be hated, and end up jobless. The moment a camera gets on him, he begins to panic, act shy, adorable, and typically sweet, studdering between words. When the camera gets OFF him, though, he's rude, outspoken, and loud. He's one of the less popular ones in the band, playing violin. Thinks that singer get too much credit, and the band players should be more popular. Generally a very stressed boy, and is a example of "A wolf with sheep skin." When he got invited for the tour, generally ignored it, it's the singers choice anyway. Doesn't care much about it, only to ruin young peoples dreams.
Pic or Description: Very petite figure, looks generally the same as when he was 13. Meaning short and stubby. Has loose white hair, and could care less about what he wears. Has green eyes, a bit of freckles, and white but slightly tanned skin. His nose is pointy and long, and has a small tattoo of a star at the bottom of his left eye.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~ APP   ~Microphones RP~ APP I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:18 am

Name: Arashi Nichiyobi
Singer, Band, or Fan: Singer-Songwriter and Guitarist
If Band is there anyone who you are with?: N/A
Bio: Arashi is a shy guy, but when it comes to music, he wants everyone to hear! He was born and raised in Southern California, and lives near his hometown. He started off by learning to play the piano at age 5. A few years later, he started playing guitar and taking singing lessons. Then one day, he stopped going to lessons and studied music independently. While growing up, he played at recitals, school talent shows, and at local festivities. This is how his fanbase started to form. Then, at the age of 12, Arashi composed his first song. Curious to see what would happen, he posted a video on YouTube of him playing and singing the song. As he made more songs, he posted more videos, his name reaching local news and his songs being played on the radio. Then one day, Arashi got a letter inviting him to be part of the World Tour. He accepted the offer right away and started writing more songs for him to sing there.
Arashi is the type of guy who would like to make friends with almost anyone. He doesn't mind fame and popularity much, and mainly focuses on the music. Music is his life, basically. There's nothing in the world he would want to do most other than to perform in front of a huge crowd and playing a song for them to make them happy. When he sees that others are happy, he is happy as well.
Pic or Description:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~ APP   ~Microphones RP~ APP I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:18 pm

((I suppose I can register Nils in...))

Name: Nils Bond (Artist name is Sniper)
Singer, Band, or Fan: Singer; guitarist. Sometimes plays with Nilian Bond, his sister, but 'will be and always be' a fan of Nilian Bond.
If Band is there anyone who you are with?: Nope. Yup, sometimes plays with his sister, Nilian Bond.
Bio: Nils was your average guy at school. You know, average grades, played a bit of soccer now and then. He started practicing to play the guitar at the same age as Nilian, his sister, started to sing. He made his version of already composed songs and uploaded them to YouTube, his fame reaching local news and often talked about. His fanbase started to form and gave him an artist name, Sniper, mainly because of his YouTube username (sssniper). After a few years of just making his versions, Nils got invited to a World Tour. He thought about it for a few days and accepted it, but, knowing that his sister is in it also, Nils did not tell about it.
Pic or Description:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~ APP   ~Microphones RP~ APP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Microphones RP~ APP
Page 1 of 1