The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Microphones RP~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:43 pm

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lyla grabbed her suitcase and started to pack the minute she got the final phone call. I can't believe I'm going on a World Tour! She started getting out some of her clothes and stuffing them in the suitcase. She knew the tour didnt start for 2 days but she just couldn't wait! She stopped and remembered she had a performance tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Nilian looked at her stuffed suitcase and then had a flashback of sorts in her mind, thinking about how she got this much fame. YouTube, thank you... Nilian thought.

-------------------------

Nils started stuffing his... stuff into his suitcase to get ready for the World Tour.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:26 pm

(Xaria, don't post if yer not gonna post e.e)

Dragging himself over, humming a song, he could care less about what the others were doing, putting the few items into the bag. It's good to start early.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:58 am

The alarm on my phone went off, so as usual I lazily looked around for it and shut it off. Except, today is different. Today I left it ringing, and when I woke up, and opened my eyes, I said to myself, "Well, Arashi, welcome to the first day of the rest of your life."

(I kinda wanna try 1st person ^^")
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:31 am

((I'm so trying first person, although I'm use to third person))

I was waking up, and was walking to the bathroom brushing my hair, teeth, and adding a white feather head into her long, brown hair saying "Wow, God thank Youtube."
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:23 am

Nilian got ready, brushing her teeth.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:29 pm

I got myself washed up and started packing up my suitcase. Of course, Im only gonna fill it halfway since I might get free stuff later.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:43 pm

(I'm used to doing both, since I always do 3rd person here, but in another forum, I generally do 1st person. I'll try it, if you want.)
The tour?.. Eh. I guess it would be fun, but I wasn't looking forward to it extremely. Finishing the suitcase, I locked the door and began to play the violin. It IS nice to play alone once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:52 pm

I looked around putting on a black shirt saying What The Hell, and some black leggings, and red sneakers sighing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:07 pm

The notes sounded sharp and stupid. Truly disappointed with myself, but I guess thats what happens when what you're playing is blocked off by screaming girls.Once again, it sounded smoother now, but not satisfactory yet. "Ehhhhhhh..." I murmured, and attempted to play again.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:31 pm

Nilian changed into her popular artist's clothing; a black shirt with a pink A in the middle, black pants with a pink belt, her black hat, her pink goggles, and her bracelets. Nilian started to practice, warming up first.

--------------------

Nils changed, randomly getting a shirt and a pair of pants. He got his guitar and tuned it.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:26 pm

(Okay, let's get this straight. I just wanna try 1st person on my character. You guys can do whatever you want.)

"What to wear, what to wear...." I mumbled to myself as I looked in my closet. The striped polo? Nah, too casual... Homecoming tux? Too formal! Ugh... "Wait a minute.....yes......this one!" I exclaimed when I found my favorite light green button down. So I wore that and a pair of dark brown skinnies, and went downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:44 am

Lyla thought of what to wear. She decided on her normal black and blue checked hat, a black vest with a white collared shirt uderneath, and some basic black jeans. She kept hr hoes off and she walked out of her room and down the hall into another room. Lyla flipped on the lights. The entire room was filled with different tupes of guitars. Lyla grabbed her favorite guitar and started to play a little.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:12 pm

I was looking around for something to eat getting an IPod with the song Take Me Away by Avril Lavigne on the radio.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:26 pm

Nils then started to play the love song from the Godfathers.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:36 pm

Continuing to play the violin (This time, like I wanted to!), the sound was broken by a knock at the door.
"Aidan, open UP!" It was the guitarist. He was generally nice, but I really didn't want to be interrupted, so I scoffed, and began to play it again, trying to not hear the absurdly loud knocks.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:32 pm

"And of course....the good ol' Tay," I said as I grabbed my Taylor GS Mini. It's just what I needed for on the road playing.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:06 pm

((Is second person real?))

I got out my black bag in skulls sighing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:53 pm

(Yes it is. 2nd person goes like this: "You walk up to the stairs, touching the room, you feel lonely." As if, you're a character.)

"AIDAN! OPEN UP OR I'M TELLING CHRIS!" This was tempting enough, I opened the door, and sure enough, Tom was there, staring at me with a odd look.
"You're not dressed up yet?" He called.
"No.."
"You're so short... Shortieeee Aidannn..." He grinned, and pat my head.
"W- Wait! Thats all you came here for?!"
"Nahhh.. Can I borrow a hat?"
"G-GET OUT!"
He laughed. "You're so silly… Silly Aidannn..."
Tom left the room, and I huffed. "Geez, he should know I never borrow clothing. Wait- HE DID KNOW! Such a joke, Tom." And began to dress.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:06 pm

((Sounds weird))

I was looking up at the stairs sitting on a chair that was in front of the TV showing yesterday's episode of American Idol.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Ah...it was time to go. I got a few granola bars and an apple to eat in the go and was on my way to the place of The World Tour

(where does it start anyway?)
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:05 pm

(Its gonna begin in LA but I was gonna wait a little before it starts for some people to think. I haven't even COMPLETELY thought this through)

Lyla finished playing a few quick bars when she heard screaming. She checked her watch and saw it was 1:30. Her front door opened and she heard her guitarist yell up to her. "Hey Lyla! Were gonna be late!" Lyla smirked and put her guitar away. "Ok! I'm heading down in a sec!"
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:10 pm

(oh, okay =3)

"First place is LA, so I'll just take the bus there and crash with my friends.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:30 pm

"AIDAN! ITS GONNA START!" That was Tom again, rustling to open the door.
"U- Um... Yeah!" Luke, our drummist had joined.
"COMING! And wheres Alex?" I called.
"He's already out! NOW CMON!" I opened the door and ran off with them, you do not want to make Alex mad.
And luckily, he wasn't.
"We're almost gonna be late, y'hear? Now lets go!" We pulled over to a large bus. Though it was useless to go there (We had about 10 faster methods of transportation.), it seemed relaxing to go there, whether people noticed us or not.
We sat at the bus stop, waiting for it to come.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:30 am

Nils stopped in the middle of the song to look at the time. Apparently, he was going to be late. He packed his guitar in the suitcase and ran towards the bus stop with it.

---------------------

Nilian was all warmed up, but before she could sing an actual song, she looked at the time. She was going to be late. OF COURSE. She brought her suitcase and ran towards the bus stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Microphones RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Microphones RP~   ~Microphones RP~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Microphones RP~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next