The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Derek as a human waited for the full moon to come out,as he does every full moon turn to a werewolf.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:08 pm

"No. And I don't really care. By the way, you seen some good food or something? I need grub."
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:09 pm

"We only have meat from goats,llamas,and werecats." said Derek.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:10 pm

"Ew." "Ill go find seeds or something. Oh! One last thing!" He burnt one of his curls.
"Enjoy yourr grosss meattt!"
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:13 pm

"Now I have to use cold water to restore it again." said Derek disapointly.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

Location : You can only tell the speed OR location of a quantum particle. Guess which I know?

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Tony slinked out of his cave, blinking away the too-bright sun.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:06 pm

Turning into a Phenix, she flew away, dancing across the sky.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:06 pm

Derek walked to the lake then a warrior ran to him and said "Derek why is one of your curls burned?" "Well a pheonix burned it,so I'm going to the lake to restore it."
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

Location : You can only tell the speed OR location of a quantum particle. Guess which I know?

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Tony saw a bird, framed in fire, cawing into the sky and elegantly leaving.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:16 pm

She felt the sense of water dripping across her wings, did it come from the clouds? She began to fall down, and turning into a simple drop of fire, as soon as she touched the water she turned into a human.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Derek walked into the lake and went for a swim,and his curl got healed.Derek walked out of the water.He then gathered some baskets to put meat in for the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:16 pm

"Helloooo" She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Derek then blew hair away from his eye then felt rain.He then turned into a werewolf and went to the indoor meeting thanks to the rain.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:59 pm

Shihina was wandering in the forest. Her stomach growled... she caught nothing so far and had hoped to at least spot some deer. Then, she stopped at one of the villages. It was deserted and she could smell some meat.

Then she stopped. Another familiar, not meaty, scent came into the vampire's nostrils. Another moment.

Crud... another one of these werewolf villages? Shihina thought in despair. She had to stop at a werewolf village for food once before, and it did not end prettily...
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:01 am

Derek got into a big log where the indoor meetings are at,He then turned into a human "I think I smell dead." said Derek sniffing the air.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:02 am

I suppose I'll have to stop here... but they might be having one of those barbaric meetings... Shihina thought, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:05 am

Derek went outside and yelled "A vampire!" then he turned to a wolve and growled at her.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:09 am

Upon seeing the werewolf dash out, Shihina thought, Or not. "Peace, werewolf," Shihina explained. "I need only a few pieces of meat and I shall leave immediately after."
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:10 am

Derek turned back to a human "My clan doesn't trust vampires!"
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:17 am

Yukiro wandered around, soon feeling the presence of others. Smirking, she continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:26 am

Derek got out his knife.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:28 am

"Whoa, let's not fight," Shihina said, fingering for her knife. "I only came here for meat."
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:30 am

Derek putted his knife back."Then explain why I smell dead that isn't just you." he then pulled out a garlic necklace and got it on him.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:31 am

Coming upon others, Yukiro silently hid behind a tree, watching. She moved her bangs from her face, trying to keep as quiet as she could.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:32 am

She winced from the strong scent of garlic. "It's either me or dried blood. I've eaten a few days ago and I haven't washed my fangs," Shihina said.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:32 am

Derek then walked through the rain then he saw some bangs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next