The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mythical Creatures ~Application~

Go down 
+3
Kanon
Xaria
MisaTange
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

Mythical Creatures ~Application~ Empty
PostSubject: Mythical Creatures ~Application~   Mythical Creatures ~Application~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Idea by Xaria

Plot

Legend has it that there are some lockets hidden across the world that turn you into a mythical creature. And legends are not always bedtime stories. Your character has found one of these lockets, and is surprised to find out their powers. But, how far will people go for power? Does it have a time limit?

Characters
Mythical Shapeshifters
Yue Samagashi (Xaria)
Haruka Fusajishi (Kanon)
Mary (Makkine)
Aero (MisaTange)
Hisa (Caseroos)
Star (Mr. Toast)

Scientists
Yakito Kurosawa (MisaTange)
Itsuko Erizawa (Makkine)
Kyuka Samoni (Xaria)
Yun Hee Ryoo (Shadow Kitten)

Other
Shadow (Makkine)

Applications

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapons: (Only if you're a scientist)
Mythical creature: (Here is a list of mythical creatures) (Don't fill out if you're a scientist)

Mine/Example:
Name: Yakito Kurosawa
Personality: Manipulative, can be kind and gentle, but is really rough and tough.
Appearance: Mythical Creatures ~Application~ Ktb7n
Weapons: Throwing knives mostly, but will use any weapon to his advantage.

Last edited by MisaTange on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : added character)
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures ~Application~   Mythical Creatures ~Application~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Name:Yue Samagashi
Personality:Gentle,brave,sassy,uhh nice
Appearance: Mythical Creatures ~Application~ Ffaa177
Mythical Creature:mermaid
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures ~Application~   Mythical Creatures ~Application~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Name: Haruka Fusajishi
Personality: Silent, deadly, a bit shy. Rough a bit on others, has anger issues.
Appearance: Later.
Weapons:
Mythical creature: Reaper
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

Location : You can only tell the speed OR location of a quantum particle. Guess which I know?

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures ~Application~   Mythical Creatures ~Application~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Name: Mary
Personality: Very shy and quiet, unless she knows you well. Acts like a typical five year old, but has her head up in the clouds often.
Appearance: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/215/7/4/Chibi_Fuko_by_xephonia.png
Mythical creature: Sylph (air faerie)

~~~~~

Name: Itsuko Erizawa
Personality: skittish, nervous, energetic and very curious. Oftentimes defeated.
Appearance: http://allhealthcare.monster.com/nfs/allhealthcare/photos/0000/7859/medical_scientist_max600.jpg?1219342753
Weapons: His syringe?

~~~~

Name: Unknown, but calls himself "Shadow". (lolimsoORIGINAL)
Personality: Secretive
Appearance: http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/files/imagecache/news/files/250906_shadow.jpg
Weapons: Guns

~~~~
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures ~Application~   Mythical Creatures ~Application~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Name: Aero
Personality: Secretive, nervous, but kind and compassionate
Appearance: Mythical Creatures ~Application~ F1dti0
Mythical creature: Water Nymph
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures ~Application~   Mythical Creatures ~Application~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Name: Hisa
Personality: She makes no noise when she moves. She is a lethal killer and is aggressive.
Appearance:Mythical Creatures ~Application~ Cc21865
Mythical creature: Vampire
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures ~Application~   Mythical Creatures ~Application~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Nam:Kyuka Samoni
Personality:mean,agressive
Appearance: Mythical Creatures ~Application~ Eefb843
Weapon:nets
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures ~Application~   Mythical Creatures ~Application~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Name: Yun Hee Ryoo
Personality: A boy-ish looking girl (You would even guess she was one at first sight!), she acts that kind of way too, being ridiculously stubborn and a bit rude. Her clothing is baggy and strange. She is a thief, wanting the lockets all for herself, she'll also hunt the creatures, and laugh triumphantly with a smile.
Appearance:Mythical Creatures ~Application~ 5986378
Weapons: Arrows, and a bit of daggers.
Back to top Go down
mr. toast
Regular
mr. toast

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures ~Application~   Mythical Creatures ~Application~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:15 pm

Name: star
Personality: is very nice but shy and does not like it when people make fun of his horn on his head.
Appearance: wheres a hat trying to cover his small horn and has wings that he can pull out and in (will do pic later)
Mythical creature: pegasus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures ~Application~   Mythical Creatures ~Application~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mythical Creatures ~Application~
Page 1 of 1