The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Derek as a human waited for the full moon to come out,as he does every full moon turn to a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

Location : You can only tell the speed OR location of a quantum particle. Guess which I know?

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:35 pm

Tony hid in his cave. The moon was coming, the sharp and blinking lights on his chains verified this.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:37 pm

Derek then fully turned into a werewolf and howled at the Moon and other wolves joined him.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

Location : You can only tell the speed OR location of a quantum particle. Guess which I know?

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:41 pm

Tony heard the fearsome howling go off in the distance. He brought his knees to his chest, fearfull of what might happen on the hunting tonight.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:43 pm

Derek then turned back to a human,he got some meat leftovers from dinner and gave it to Tony.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:47 pm

"Thank you," he whispered. 2Have you seen any of my kind yet?"
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:48 pm

"Your welcome,and no why did you ask." "Its almost curfew." said Derek quietly.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Tony nodded. "I'm scared they'll come back, I guess, but I'm almost more scared that they forgot about me," he looked down, eyes hollow. "Oh, you better get to sleep then," he said, just as quietly. "Ask everyone if they know a way to get me out. I know they don't trust me much, but I almost have the tracker idea done,"
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:02 pm

"Um remember there's a hole in the back that takes you into our clan's town.." said Derek turning into a werewolf running to his cave which was on top of Tony's cave.

Last edited by Xaria on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Tony sighed. Could Aaron not see the chains around his ankles? Maybe he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Derek then turned back to a human and went to unlock Tony's chains with a bone and tried to find it,the Wishbone clan uses bones as keys.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:25 pm

"Thanks," Tony mouthed. "Now what do I do?"
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:26 pm

"I don't know,I have tons of chores tomorrow and that there's a meeting also tomorrow,so I'll be busy." said Derek.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:34 pm

"A meeting? Of what? May I come?" Tony asked, one question followign another. He was excited for this.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:35 pm

"Well the meeting isn't like ordinary meetings,there is like blood,fighting over debates,and sometimes a sacrifice." said Derek.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:46 pm

Feng sat quietly at the end of the cave. She looked like a glimmer of light in the whole thing, and bit her claws.
She chirped something, and then looked at the two others. WHY HADN'T THEY NOTICED HER? After perching down, she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:47 pm

Derek then heard chirping and looked what was ehind him,then he turned to a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Feng gave a silly laugh, and turning into a girl, blasted him with fire.
"I'm not scared. I mean, a wolf? Really? Heh."
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Derek then turned back to a human and got a small burn "Why did you burn me?" he asked in a mean anger and got out his knife.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:52 pm

"Because you were being a idiot? And because I like burning people! Dooooohhhh." "You silly silly boy."
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:54 pm

"I have tons of chores to do tomorrow,oh crap its past curfew." Derek then turned back into a werewolf and ran to his cave and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:55 pm

"What's going on?" Tony yelled, looking at his freed hands. His breath came in short gasps of excitement, but perhaps it wouldn't last so long, with an attack underway...
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:57 pm

Derek woke up the next morning turning into a human,he started to do his chores.Derek started to polish some tables for the meeting then he gathered up some bones and got some meat.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Feng stared at the boy go away.
"Coward." She murmured.
----------
Waking up on top of a tree, Feng took the form of a girl and jumped out.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Derek then saw Feng jumping out of one of the clan's oldest trees.He went to her and said "Didn't you realize you slept on one of our oldest trees?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next