The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Manga] Review 1 - Mirai Nikki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

[Manga] Review 1 - Mirai Nikki Empty
Post[Manga] Review 1 - Mirai Nikki

Welcome to the cruel game of survival. If you hold a Future Diary, you're a possible target for the game to get the rank of God. And everyone else has some type of Future Diary too.

This is the plot where Mirai Nikki revolves in. But the manga explains how the game is started. How? Yukiteru, the main character, is pretty much an outcast. Left without friends, Yukiteru begins to create imaginary friends like Deus Ex Machina, the 'Lord of Time and Space.' However, creating this 'Lord' comes with a price; creating 11 Future Diary holders.

This is definitely something unique. Never really seen something like it before. The pacing can get a little too fast though.

And now, the characters. Yuno is your typical overprotective person, protecting Yukiteru and becoming obsessed with him. But there's a twist... she's a yandere, someone who'll even kill someone else to 'protect' his/her lover. Definitely something good coming your way. But then, comes your typical backboneless character, Yukiteru himself. But he develops well. And the other ten Diary Holders, too. You'll be turning the pages crazily, learning about each and every Diary Holder and their personalities.

Can't say anything much about the art, though. Pretty average and serves its purpose well.

Overall, I've enjoyed this manga very much. Brutal scenes line the pages of this manga, and don't expect a touching and cute romance. You're in for a ride. 6/10.

Requests in comments, accepting any anime/manga or downloadable/free trial games.

Last edited by MisaTange on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

[Manga] Review 1 - Mirai Nikki :: Comments

Makkine
Re: [Manga] Review 1 - Mirai Nikki
Post Tue May 17, 2011 6:14 pm by Makkine
The Lord of Time and Space is called "Deus Ex Machina"?

... Is it bad I laughed?
I need to stop writing.

[Manga] Review 1 - Mirai Nikki

Page 1 of 1

Similar topics

-
» [Manga] Review 2 - Afuganisu-tan
» Too..Much..Manga..
» 5-11-11 - MisaTange, now with anime and manga!
» Review 5:Hypnotize
» Review 13 - Minecraft

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Zone :: BLOGS :: A Gamers blog with MisaTange-
Jump to: