The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

City Of Flames- RP

Go down 
+4
Kanon
MisaTange
Xaria
Shadow Kitten
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

City Of Flames- RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello! Welcome to City Of Flames! As a reminder of what the rp's about, here's the description in the app:

And here, stands a majestic utopia. Tall buildings, there seems to be no trash, and yet in the highly tech city there seems to be a refreshing tint. No one seemed to hate anyone. It was the perfect town!
That is, until the fire. 2 years ago, it struck rather suddenly, and it all fell to flames. All the trees, buildings, and quite a few people. No one knew how it happened, thought there was one thing that was known for sure. It was a human made fire. Then, soon after that, the once-loving utopia became a burnt city of thieves and murderers. Pretty much everyone lives in the street or hotels, and though no one gives birth, someone is killed or robbed.
Ready to become a newcomer or a thief?
Let us begin!
----
Lunick brushed through the outskirts of town, valuables in his pockets, though not busy at the current time.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:50 pm

"Ah....the fire..people say that someone started it, but I'm pretty sure that it was something.. I don't know if you guys remember, but it was an awfully hot day, wasn't it?" he told them, "Alas, my theory is that it was so hot, that one of the gas tanks in the city set aflame thus leading to the city burning down."
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:56 pm

Zain listened with widened eyes. "Huh, that's interesting..." Zain commented when he was finished. "I do remember it... my vegetable shop burned down, along with my parents..."

-------------------

Rowan listened to the words. A story? His green eyes sparkled as it finished. Rowan ran towards the group. "Hey, guys, what are you talking about?" Rowan asked.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:19 pm

Cecilia stopped after hearing the boy's story. "Hm.." She turned around, facing the rest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:32 pm

Joice listened to the story. "Well i guess that could have happened. There is also a lot of other ways i could have." She said. She pulled out an apple from her bag and bit into it.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:19 pm

"That seems silly! It was OBVIOUSLY a man made fire!" He shook around.
"Well.. Eh.. I'm pretty busy right now! Gotta go!" And began to run off.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:42 am

Reiko bought an apple and walked past a group of people talking wondering if they had anything worth stealing in their pockets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City Of Flames- RP
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4