The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

City Of Flames- RP

Go down 
+4
Kanon
MisaTange
Xaria
Shadow Kitten
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Hello! Welcome to City Of Flames! As a reminder of what the rp's about, here's the description in the app:

And here, stands a majestic utopia. Tall buildings, there seems to be no trash, and yet in the highly tech city there seems to be a refreshing tint. No one seemed to hate anyone. It was the perfect town!
That is, until the fire. 2 years ago, it struck rather suddenly, and it all fell to flames. All the trees, buildings, and quite a few people. No one knew how it happened, thought there was one thing that was known for sure. It was a human made fire. Then, soon after that, the once-loving utopia became a burnt city of thieves and murderers. Pretty much everyone lives in the street or hotels, and though no one gives birth, someone is killed or robbed.
Ready to become a newcomer or a thief?
Let us begin!
----
Lunick brushed through the outskirts of town, valuables in his pockets, though not busy at the current time.

Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:10 pm

Brittany was new to this town she had her black hair with blonde streaks in a pony tail, and looked around at this new place.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:49 pm

Zain ran down an alleyway, just avoided being seen by a man, running back, yelling, "Get your hands off my bread!" She gasped and then checked her pockets to see if the piece of bread was still there.

It was.

With a sigh of relief, Zain ate her bread alone. In the darkness.

---------------------------

Rowan walked into the town. "Ah, this place seems familiar..." he murmured. He glanced around for a taste of the town. He saw thieves. Hundreds of them. Well, not hundreds, but a lot.

Last edited by MisaTange on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:03 pm

(Wasn't Rowan a boy?)

Lunick, then peering over his pocket, attempting to touch them, he realized with relief that they were still there. As he walked over to his house, suddenly, he tripped.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:04 pm

"So this is our new home?" Brittany asked her parents and they nodded.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:40 pm

((Genderfail. Edited))

Zain looked straight at the alleyway while eating. Thieves were still round, but she didn't mind much. They didn't notice her. Not yet, anyway.

--------------------------

Rowan then got himself to the nearest motel. It was shabby and seemed poor, but he went in anyway. A few people were in, making a line.

After a while, it was Rowan's turn. "Um, excuse me, sir... but I'm looking for a room," Rowan said.

"That's what every traveler says. They come in, and come off," the innkeeper replied. Then, he paused and said, "Alright, name?"

"Rowan," Rowan said. "I'll probably be here for a month or two. Maybe more, depending if I like the place."

As the innkeeper wrote his name down in the registry, he asked, "So, what do you mean if you like this place? Do you mean here, or the city itself?"

"The city itself. If I like its people or not," Rowan explained.

The innkeeper looked at him curiously, then said, "Alright, Rowan. Your room's 5F in the fourth floor. Go to the leftmost staircase and go up four floors. Go to the right and you'll eventually find it. Here, have your card. When you leave, put it in the card deposit, but be sure to tell me first. This motel isn't free."

Rowan grabbed the card from him. According to the card, this motel was called 'The Utopian.' It was scratched. Then, he went to his motel room.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:07 am

Cecilia roamed through the city, ignoring people around her. She seemed to have notice a boy, a new boy in town. [Rowan? ;D]
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:12 am

"This blasted town.. Full of places to fall down.." Breathing, he grabbed his stuff quickly and put them in his pocket. He ran across, still not close to his house, but getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:16 am

Cecilia pulled her hood up onto her head, moving her bangs out of her eyes. She soon came to a stop, finding a nearly dead tree sitting around. Cecilia sat under it, wondering how the tree could've survived this fire.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:42 am

"Why's the house so far from the places I steal? Fah.. Mum and dad don't care much anyways, I'll probably just keep the money to myself." He blushed, and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:06 am

Reiko walked around the city looking for someone who might have valuable items in their pockets. She walked into a crowd of people still looking.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:57 am

Anderson walked around the city square, as if today was a perfect day. He greeted others with nice good mornings and Great day we're having's.
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:56 am

"Oh crap I forgot to tet my friends bye." she said and started to text them.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:35 pm

Joice ran quickly around the corner breathing heavily. She could hear the shouts of the people behind her. She looked in her bag and saw that the fruit and money was still there, as well as her mothers locket. She smiled but stopped when the shouts got louder. Joice peered around the corner and saw the people coming down the alley. She turned the other way and shot down the street.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:38 pm

Rowan saw that the room was extremely mediocre. The walls were a dirty white and cracked. In fact, most of the furniture were cracked. There was a little nightstand and table with a few lamps, but nothing much. The bed was dirty, but still neat.

"I suppose I should meet the folks who actually live here," Rowan murmured, and went outside.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Lunick, upon finally arriving at his house, scurried up to his room to look at what he had collected. It was a fair collection of things. And beginning to scribble in a letter, put all details.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Joice ran down the street but she accidentlly bumped into some one.
[WHo ever posts next i guess]
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Anderson was bumped into by a stranger, but kept going on his way casually as if nothing happenened.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:38 am

Reiko walked casually into a crowd and saw someone who might have something good. She walked by him and took something from his pocket. When she got away she looked to see she had stolen thirty dollars.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:53 am

"This place is full of troublemakers......" he smirked to himself, "I guess this would be an opportunity to make some new......"friends"..."
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:44 am

Rowan walked down the streets. He felt the eyes of thieves around him.

Zain finished her bread and walked out of the alleyway. She saw that a newbie was around. He better be careful... she thought.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:38 pm

"And now you must come and pay me at least.." He didn't know what to scribble over there, so he just wrote "And bring money." Beginning to write the next letter, he felt slightly tired.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Cecilia stood up, beginning to wander around the town again. She watched as people we were in a crowd, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

Location : You can only tell the speed OR location of a quantum particle. Guess which I know?

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:57 pm

Marianne entered the city. If this was what caused her own town to fall down, she was going to discover what happened.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:14 pm

Joice watched as the boy walked by. He looked happy. She Was about to say something when she heard something. "There she is!" Joice didn't need to know who said it. She immediately ran swiftly down the street again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

City Of Flames- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City Of Flames- RP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next