The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13] Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13]   Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:08 pm

Rules-

Nothing major.
Mild Sex Scenes please?
No killing off other charries without permission.

See? Nothing major!! (:

Form-

Name:
Wings:
Powers:
Personality:
Looks:
Wolf -
Human -
Pups?:
Mate?:

My Character-

Name: Luciana "Luci"
Place In Pack: Alpha Female
Wings: White
Powers: Healing - She is able to draw auras from things that are living and use them as healing.
Personality: Kind and Caring at heart, she is like a mother to everyone. She is loving and gentle. But when it comes to her pack being antagonized, she becomes strong and determined to keep them safe.
Looks:
Wolf - Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13] If_i_c10
Human - Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13] The_re10
Pups?: Pregnant.
Mate?: No mate, he was killed protecting her the day they found out she was pregnant. That was seven months ago.
Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13]   Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:52 pm

Name: Ace
Place In Pack: [Not sure. ._. ]
Wings: Dark Bronze
Powers: Super Agility- Ace can run and jump farther and faster than the normal wolf without straining his muscles.
Personality: Reckless and loves having a good time. Can be found getting in trouble, every few minutes. Either playing a prank, or picking on someone, Ace is probably the one who started it. A bit conceited, but can be sweet when he wants to.
Looks:
Wolf - Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13] Wolf_a10
Human - Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13] Ace_as10
Pups?: Talon
Mate?: Skyler

Last edited by Torie on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13]   Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:54 pm

Name: Alicia, or Alice.
Place In Pack: Pack..?...What is that?
Wings: Black, and bat-like.
Powers: Calling- Calls out her soul, which can be extremely powerful, drives the user insane for a few days after it though.
Personality: Very quiet and sneaky, enjoys to steal things from these "Packs" she hears of, and quite rude if you don't know her. Though, if you dp, can be a bit kind, but greedy.
Looks:
Wolf - Im gonna draw both of them in a bit
Human - Read above
Pups?: Wh-WHAT? NO!
Mate?: Love is for stupid people.
(Said Alicia..)

Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13]   Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:56 pm

Name: Skyler
Place In Pack:
Wings: Black.
Powers: Invisibility.
Personality: One cold-hearted wolf to opponents. She doesn't give mercy in battles. Skyler is only like that in battles. She is usually very kind to her friends, and never cruel. Skyler's quiet at times, and spends a lot of time with her pup. She knows everyone in the pack, mostly because she has been in the pack for quite some time.
Looks:
Wolf - Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13] 11l0y8z
Human - Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13] 2yuk13c
Pups?: 1 pup - Talon.
Mate?: Ace

Last edited by Kanon on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13]   Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:05 pm

OMFG PPL JOINED!!!!!!!!!! 0.0
I'm so happy osh osh v.v"
Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13]   Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:10 pm

[xD
Of course people joined! WHo doens't liek an rp about wolves? C:]
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13]   Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:12 pm

Very Happy sorry, i'm not used to ppl joining so fast. 0.0 my other one always has ppl on but then for 4 days max it's dead x.x
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13]   Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:30 pm

so...uhm...ya. when do u guys wanna start and who wants to make the opening post?
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13]   Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:34 pm

Start it anytime you want to.
:DD
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13]   Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:47 pm

oh. uhhm. okay 0.0

Luciana, in her wolf form, slept but not for long. The pups were keeping her up and the nightmares of her mate's death plagued her mind. She whimpered, curling up to try and keep the memories away. Tears ran out of her eyes, soaking the coat on her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13]   Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Wolves Roleplay... Application [PG-13]
Page 1 of 1