The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2Xemnas2
The Grim Reaper of THERPZ
2Xemnas2

Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Application Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Application   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:45 pm

Fill out this form and start roleplaying!

Name:
Team : (Choose from below, even if new)
Description:
Main Power:
Weapon:
Picture:

New Character
if you are a new character then you can make
your pic at this website: http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream_free.php?

Organization XIII Character
If you are going to be a character from Organization XIII
you'll have to copy a pic from google or photobucket
the background has to be black.

Peacemaker Character
If you want to be part of Organization XXVII, first ask VocaLen for permission to be in it. There are only 12 slots left for this group, but it might be extended. You should make your picture at this website: http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream_free.php? .
It should have an outfit like this:
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Application 8e84593
Or this:
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Application De1f826
The skin, eyes, mouth, and hair are yours to choose.

Hero character
If you are going to be a Hero you also have to get a character
from google or Photobucket the background has to be white.

Here's mine!

Name:Xemnas
Team:Organization XIII
Description:The supreme leader of the Organization:
Main Power:all of the organization combined
Weapon:etheral blade (interdiction)
Picture:Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Application Image004
Organization Character

Last edited by Lu Xing on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:49 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Just a little housekeeping. Hope you don't mind! ~Roxas)
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplayzone.com
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Application   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:02 am

Name: Lenerxa
Team :Organization XXVII (Peacemakers)
Description: Lenerxa is the Nobody of a girl named Enelra. She's the leader of Organization XXVII (27). The reason why it is Organization 27 is because Xion has already taken the place of number XIV. Her number is XV. She is a Key Bearer and wields two Keyblades called Fairy's Lullaby (light) and Apprentice's Spare (dark) during battle. She knows the people of Orgy XIII and the Heroes, and has a truce between both groups. She secretly likes Roxas and Sora. In her free time, she plays Struggle with her friends. She has a Heartless that follows her around everywhere.
Main Power: Love, and when necessary, Hatred
Weapon: Dual Keyblades (Fairy's Lullaby and Apprentice's Spare)
Picture:
Organiziation Suit:Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Application 1925280

Regular:Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Application 0c73837
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Application   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:51 am

Name: Morighann "Ri or Mori"
Team : Hero Team
Description: Mori is -well was- a normal teenager until the Heartless invaded her home and corrupted her family and friends. She swore revenge after the death of her best friend who she secretly loved. She wields dual Keyblades (Lure-Breaker and Heaven's Corruption)
Main Power:
Weapon:
https://2img.net/h/i332.photobucket.com/albums/m340/carlospatino21/Void_Gear_Ventus_KHBBz-1.png (Heaven's Corruption)
https://2img.net/h/i66.photobucket.com/albums/h255/eviltwyn_92/Kingdom%20Hearts/Truffiekeyblade.jpg
(Lure-Breaker)
Picture:
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Application MabinogiWitchyone
Back to top Go down
Hitame
Scythe Meister
Hitame

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Application   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:48 pm

Name: Xion
Team : Organization XIII
Description: Xion is No. XIV in the Organization. Technically she is a puppet who was created at C.O. (Castle Oblivion) But she gained a mind of her own and became what she is now, a female, and a keyblade wielder.
Main Power: She controls the power of light (like Roxas)
Weapon: Keyblade
Picture:Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Application Caption-561342-20090616100535
Back to top Go down
http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Application   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Application
Page 1 of 1