The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forum Rules (Please Read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faithyy~
Administrator
Administrator
Faithyy~

The Forum Rules (Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: The Forum Rules (Please Read)   The Forum Rules (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:59 pm

Personal Information
This rule is not just for Therpz, it applies to anywhere on the internet! NEVER give out your personal information such as your full name, city, address, phone number, password, etc. You never know if some random person is collecting the information you give out to stalk you.

Multiple Accounts
You can only have one account on Therpz. If you are found breaking this rule, you will be banned forever, regardless of the reason why you made another account.

Spamming and Double Posting
Spamming is defined as posting anything in a topic that doesn't contribute to the thread subject. Stupid, Pointless, Annoying Messages, as one might put. This whole forum is not one big chatbox, so don't use it like one. Before posting in a topic, ask yourself, "Does my post contribute to this topic?". If your post gets deleted, don't repost it; it was deleted for a reason. Please, don't make one word posts unless it's part of one of the Posting Games. This rule will be taken seriously.

Double posting is posting two or more times in a row. If you would like to add on to your post, click the edit button above your post. If you accidentally post two or more times in a row due to internet connection issues, tell a Staff Member and we will delete the unneeded post(s).

Advertising
You may only advertise in your signature, the website part of your profile, or the affiliate module if your website is a Therpz affiliate. Any other advertisement will result in a ban.

Inappropriate Pictures/Language
This is self explanatory. Don't post anything offensive or inappropriate. You are allowed to mildly cuss. However, remember that there are cleaner ways to get your message across, so think before you post. This may be a PG-13 forum, but there might be younger children viewing the forum and some images or content are not appropriate for them. If what you post might be inappropriate for a younger audience, put it in a spoiler.

Popularity
This forum is not about popularity, who has the most posts, or any of the sort. The Roleplay Zone is about having fun, meeting new friends, and roleplaying! Don't make polls on who's cooler or posts on how many more posts you have then a user. Popularity is not everything, and it's about making quality posts not quantity.

Threads Towards One User
Please don't post threads towards one user. We have a Private Message system which is an easy way to communicate with one member. The only place this is okay is in the Private Roleplay section, where you usually do post with only one more member.

Hacking Discussion
Hacking discussion is forbidden, and hacking the forum itself is not allowed. Posting links on how to hack or any hacking program is not allowed. Any discussion on hacking will result in a ban. Use of the word hack or hacking as an adjective or noun (So "hacking" awesome!) is allowed, as long as it is not about internet hacking.

Sharing Account Info
NEVER share the password to your account, ask for the password to someone else's account, or trade accounts. This includes everything from Forum Accounts to Email!

Asking to be a Staff Member
If you constantly beg to become part of the Therpz Staff, you might have a lower chance to become one. The Staff Members have been picked for a reason, not by begging and whining.

Fighting
Fights are not tolerated in this forum. If a fight occurs between two members, it will end in a temporary to permanent ban of both members. Please do not argue. This forum is for fun, not quarrels.

If you ever see anyone that is going against the rules, please tell a Staff Member via PM and direct them here.

If you have any questions or suggestions, contact a staff member via the Private Message system. Thank you!
Back to top Go down

The Forum Rules (Please Read)
Page 1 of 1