The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meteor Star High School [Official RP]

Go down 
+4
MisaTange
FlorianCory
KrystaSora
VanitasSora
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
VanitasSora
Regular
VanitasSora

Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Meteor Star High School! Sorry it took a while to put up I had some difficulties. Anyway Remember to follow the Rules and time(s) and Just have fun with it. Just incase you forgotten the time here it is again:

CLASS SCHEDULES
[Gates Open 6]

Period 0 [optional]: 6:50 - 7:20
Period 1: 7:40 - 8:35
1st Break: 8:35 - 9:45
Period 2: 9:45 - 10:30
2nd Break: 10:45 - 11:40
Period 3: 11:55 - 12:55
Lunch: 12:55 - 1:50
Period 4: 2:05 - 3:00

Time: 6:30 (gates have been already open)

Jasmine entered the gateswith her slung over bag and went up to get her locator card to find out what her classes were. It seemed she had *Cheerleading for 0 period w/Mrs. Wonderland. That was easy for her since she already knew where everything was. For no reason at all she thought that screaming how she felt was going to get her hopes up in the air like a celebration was happening in her head. So thats what she did. "THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE AWESOME! she said throwing her hands up in the air. She started prancing herself to her next class happily.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VanitasSora

AuthorMessage
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:08 pm

Aydan sat down on the bench not really close to anyone. She didn't wear any jewelry so she didn't have to worry about any of that. She looked around the room waiting for class to begin.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:46 pm

It was really awkward in the room. No one else was in there. "Hopefully I'm not the only boy in this class..." he said to himself, feeling himself blush.
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Amaya sat by herself on the bench, tapping her foot on the floor. She looked around, waiting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:51 pm

Ashley nervously took her seat in the back of the room on a bench, waiting for the bell to ring and for classes to begin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KrystaSora
VanitasSora
Regular
VanitasSora

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Time: 7:40 [1st period has begun]

Jasmine knew the voice next to her. There's no way he's in my history class right? She didn't try to look at him and just ignored him for the time being while the teacher made his way into the classroom to take role of who's here and who wasn't. Jasmine let her mind wander off into the outside until the teacher said "Jasmine Knight" which automatically made her jump out of her seat and said "HERE!!!!"
She looked around her and noticed other people laughing in the classroom. "What are you all laughing at?!" she snapped and then the whole class was silent and the teacher continued with his role calling. Then finally sat back down in her seat crossing her legs over and then gazed back outside.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VanitasSora
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:41 pm

He sighed again. "Still no one here....." So he started getting into his pe uniform.
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:53 pm

Aydan got her PE uniform and looked around. No one else was moving yet, so she sat back down with her uniform in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Hunter checked her watch and saw it was 1st period. She grabbed her uniform and went into a dressing room to change.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:13 pm

First period.. Amaya thought to herself, picking up her PE uniform. She waited for a bit, then got up to change.
Back to top Go down
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Chris kept staring at the girl with suspition. He still did not know her name, but not for long. The teacher was role calling, and that means that he will finally get to know her name. When Chris got called by the teacher he said,"What's up Mr. Ham?" He was given a look from the teacher that looked like the teacher hated him. It was probably true. Then something hit him. The girl had already figured out his name without him telling her. Oh well, he will already figure out her name in a couple of seconds, so what did it matter. After a few other students names were anounced, it finaly came to her name. She yelled out "HERE!", standing right out of her seat. "Was she in some kind of trance?", he thought. Then the entire class burst into laughter. "What were they laughing about?", he thought again,"jeez, its just a name..." So now, he knew her name. "Jasmine Knight. What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.", he thought again. He then started to stare at her even more then usual, now ignoring the teacher completly. "Screw history, this takes the cake.", he thought again for one last time before going into a full and complete daze.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Hunter walked out of the dressing room in her gym uniform. Yuck, so baggy! She thought. She looked up and saw no one was really ready. She shrugged and walked into the Gymnasium.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Aydan stood up and got dressed. They're kind of big... But I guess they're okay.... She thought walking into the gym.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Amaya walked out of the changing rooms, her clothes a bit baggy. Not caring, she quietly walked back to the benches, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:19 am

Ashley got up and put her stuff in the lockers and got changed. She didn't care how she looked she just wanted the day to be over and done with. After she was done changing she went to sit back down and waited for the teacher.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KrystaSora
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meteor Star High School [Official RP]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3