The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meteor Star High School [Official RP]

Go down 
+4
MisaTange
FlorianCory
KrystaSora
VanitasSora
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VanitasSora
Regular
VanitasSora

Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Meteor Star High School! Sorry it took a while to put up I had some difficulties. Anyway Remember to follow the Rules and time(s) and Just have fun with it. Just incase you forgotten the time here it is again:

CLASS SCHEDULES
[Gates Open 6]

Period 0 [optional]: 6:50 - 7:20
Period 1: 7:40 - 8:35
1st Break: 8:35 - 9:45
Period 2: 9:45 - 10:30
2nd Break: 10:45 - 11:40
Period 3: 11:55 - 12:55
Lunch: 12:55 - 1:50
Period 4: 2:05 - 3:00

Time: 6:30 (gates have been already open)

Jasmine entered the gateswith her slung over bag and went up to get her locator card to find out what her classes were. It seemed she had *Cheerleading for 0 period w/Mrs. Wonderland. That was easy for her since she already knew where everything was. For no reason at all she thought that screaming how she felt was going to get her hopes up in the air like a celebration was happening in her head. So thats what she did. "THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE AWESOME! she said throwing her hands up in the air. She started prancing herself to her next class happily.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VanitasSora

AuthorMessage
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:48 am

As the girl was walking away, Chris yelled,"You know, since you haven't told me your name yet, I will just keep continuing to call you "Hot Stuff" until I figure it out or you tell me!" He then grabed his pack and headed towards the front gate again, where there were finally more people and someone else other than a freshman. "Well, well, well, a sophomore, thank you Jesus Christ." he said with surprise. "Hmm, maybe, if this guy is lucky, we can be friends rathar than enemys." Chris started to walk over to the guy to see if he could talk to him, but then noticed he was already occupied with a freshman. "Well, maybe, if there is time, I could talk to him later." Chris then started to walk to the 300 building where the hot chick was going. As He was walking, he said,"Hmm, the same first period together doesn't sound that bad at all, and I have a plan to soothe this relationship with the hot chick I like way easier. Maybe history won't be that boring after all."
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Raymond went inside quickly, glancing at the door, making sure it said Office on it. He asked for a map, got it, and darted outside. Satisfied with him going to the office, Raymond studied the map carefully, making sure he at least knew where all his classes were. And the boys' bathroom. Let's not forget about that.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:42 pm

"Hm...? You going that way too?" he asked, feeling his sheepish 8th grade self come back to him. The girl seemed really cute, but that's how he thinks that every girl is...
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Aydan nodded, not really sure what to do. She looked at him not really sure what to think of him.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:25 pm

[[ Where are we at right now ? ]]
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:10 pm

((We are in the part before class starts. Bell has not rung yet.))

Arashi pulled himself together and said, "Uhh...follow me." He smiled and continued on his way to the locker room.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:44 pm

"Okay.." Aydan followed him silently looking around at the school.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:09 pm

[[ Okay, thanks Rattie. ]]

Amaya rushed through the doors, slightly raising her glasses. She looked in every direction, walking over to the office, getting her schedule. Let's hope I'm not late.. she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
VanitasSora
Regular
VanitasSora

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:44 am

Time: 7:35 [everyone get moving to class]

Jasmine looked back and forth looking for room 302, then finally found it. She pulled the door open and went in and took her seat next to a window. She gazed outside with all the people moving back and forth. All she had in her head was the stupid slacker in her head. Why is he in my head at this TIME??? No matter, he's not going to be in my class anyway right? ha. . .

She stopped her thoughts for a second and kept whispering GET OUT OF MY HEAD! over and over again, tapping her pointer finger to her head.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VanitasSora
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:52 pm

"Here it is.." he said as they approached the locker room.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:16 pm

((I missed some stuff Razz )

Hunter ran into school panting a little. I hope I'm not late! She got her schedule from the office and checked her watch. OK, not late yet... Hunter checked her schedule. "PE.... wonderful..." She murmured heading off to the locker rooms.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Chris walked into class 302 and who did he see, the "hot stuff" from earlier. He saw her staring out the window, and noticed that she looked like as if she was deep in thought. He didn't really care much. He went ahead and sat in the desk right next to her and said,"What's shaking "hot stuff"?"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Hunter noticed she had passed by her locker and doubled back to put some things away. After she was done with that she countinued heading to the locker rooms at a faster pace now. Her long hair wrap whipped her back some causing a slight stinging.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:41 pm

"Thanks..." she said quietly. She smiled at the boy thankful for his kindness.
Back to top Go down
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:00 am

Ashley was already regreting ever coming to this school. She already met an upperclass guy who doesn't treat freshman right at all. Luckly she was smart though. -sigh- glad i memorized that piece of paper. She entered the Girl Locker rooms like if it was abandoned or something. Im pretty sure its here. Almost scared enough to walk in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KrystaSora
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:41 pm

"Well, I'll see you in the gym or somethin.." He said to her, and smiled back, walking towards the boys' locker room.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Hunter finally made it to the locker room. She stopped outside to see two other freshman. One was walking towards the boys locker room and the girl was standing there. Hunter cautiously walked up to her. "Umm, this is the locker room right? I have PE in like two minutes." She said.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:04 pm

Aydan jumped from shock and turned around to face the girl talking to her. She nodded and said yes nervously.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:24 pm

Hunter nodded, "Thanks... your new right? I am too, don't be nervous." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:34 pm

"Okay" she said smiling back and walking into the girls' locker room.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:20 pm

He sat down and waited for the bell to ring. "Dammit....this is boring...no one else is here..." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Amaya rushed to her first class, struggling with her books.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:52 pm

Hunter relaxed her face and followed the girl into the locker room.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:58 pm

She walked over to her locker, storing her books into it. Amaya looked at her schedule. P.E. it had read. Shaking her head, she walked to her class.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Hunter sat down on a bench in the locker room. She took off her earrings and put them in her pocket. She started humming Secrets and tapping her fingers quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meteor Star High School [Official RP]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next