The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun Times Along The Way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2Xemnas2
The Grim Reaper of THERPZ
2Xemnas2

Fun Times Along The Way Empty
PostFun Times Along The Way

Alright so today I had to wake up at 12:00 pm (which is real early, in my weird world) to go to the Y so I can record a song, and the night before I went to sleep at like 5:00 am ._. . Anyways so when I got there it was real empty since it opens at 1:00 and immediately Jon came to ask if I was ready I obviously said yes but I was real nervous. It was my first time actually using the recording studio and I didn't know what to expect. So Jon set up all the mics around the drums and everything and I did some takes. The song I was covering is The Outsider by A Perfect Circle. And I'm supposed to be doing it with Josh a friend of mine. For the first take I messed up on this quiet echoy sort of part in the song, and I did the same thing again the second time. So after a few tries I asked Jon what I should do about that part and he showed me how to do it more simpler, eventually I took some of what he showed me and made it sound like the actual piece.......well sorta. Anyways after I recorded it, we went to fix it up on the computers and such so it sounded real good, but the space was far to huge for me to email it to Josh so he converted to an MP3 file and I just finished emailing it to Josh. Hopefully he'll listen to it and be able to cover it, with friends. Anyways so that was my day. OH and my dad found Assassins Creed and Dynasty Warriors 7 so eventually somewhere this week I'll be having fun with my new PS3 Cool . Okay bye, hope nothing goes wrong

Song Currently Listening to: The Outsider by A Perfect Circle
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplayzone.com
Share this post on: reddit

Fun Times Along The Way :: Comments

FlorianCory
Re: Fun Times Along The Way
Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:49 am by FlorianCory
wow, what a suckish day, but at least you ended with a new ps3....... Wink
awkwardlyAwesome
Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:00 pm by awkwardlyAwesome
FlorianCory wrote:
wow, what a suckish day, but at least you ended with a new ps3....... Wink
Don't bump.... aka post in topics that are at least 1 month old. Check the Forum Rules for more info.
Post  by Sponsored content

Fun Times Along The Way

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Zone :: BLOGS :: Xem's blog of Pessimism-
Jump to: