The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

City Of Flames- RP

Go down 
+4
Kanon
MisaTange
Xaria
Shadow Kitten
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello! Welcome to City Of Flames! As a reminder of what the rp's about, here's the description in the app:

And here, stands a majestic utopia. Tall buildings, there seems to be no trash, and yet in the highly tech city there seems to be a refreshing tint. No one seemed to hate anyone. It was the perfect town!
That is, until the fire. 2 years ago, it struck rather suddenly, and it all fell to flames. All the trees, buildings, and quite a few people. No one knew how it happened, thought there was one thing that was known for sure. It was a human made fire. Then, soon after that, the once-loving utopia became a burnt city of thieves and murderers. Pretty much everyone lives in the street or hotels, and though no one gives birth, someone is killed or robbed.
Ready to become a newcomer or a thief?
Let us begin!
----
Lunick brushed through the outskirts of town, valuables in his pockets, though not busy at the current time.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:51 pm

Cecilia's eye twitched. "I already.. know about this place.." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:00 am

"Oh! Thats great! Then I don't have to do anything, right? Is your job hard? Jobs are tough now a days, I should know, my pop and mum are going CRAZY with their job! They're like, for- Forgetting, I even exist..."
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:13 am

Anderson looked around the shop, secretly listening into the conversation.
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:43 pm

Joice raised her hands. "Ok you got me." She said. One of the men stepped forward. Joice dropped to the ground and kicked him off his feet she quickly turned and ran while the other 2 helped the man. She got out of the market and quickly lost the group for good. She let out a breath and saw a group of people in the corner of her eye. The boy for earlier was standing on the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:50 pm

"Job? My parents are gone. Thanks to the fire," Zain replied.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:09 pm

"So are... mine." Cecilia replied coldly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:12 pm

"Oh... That must mean YOU work? Thats AWESOME! What job do you have? Jobs are very hard to get, and theres no other way to survive, unless you're a crook. But you're not a crook! Crooks are MEAN and EVIL! And you're not that! Nope!"
(Yes, I do know Lunick is a crook. ^^")
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:28 pm

"Thief. If that counts," Zain replied.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:39 pm

"W- Woah.. You're a thief?! Don't steal all of my money and valuables please..." He took a few steps back. "Uh.. So.. Anyways.."
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 pm

"Murderer.." She murmured as she kicked a pebble on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:44 pm

"O-Oh.. That's very.. Um.. Interesting." He took another step back.
"My mum and pop are business people! They used to get paid a lot, but then the blasted fire happened. Now we're kinda poor, all our money got stolen."
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:36 am

"Hey, if I know you, I won't steal," Zain said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:41 am

"Okey!" He grinned. "Its too bad so many people have to resort to stealing, my parents are trying to not give in.. They're not, but doing so horribly.. Ha.."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Joice couldnt help but let out a chuckle at the three people. "When you have lived here all your life you will realize that stealing might be your only result even if you think it is bad. Murder as well I supose." She said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:59 pm

"Um.. I have lived here all my life, and so have my mum and pop, and they don't steal! Or murder.. It just means they're nicer and less evil than YOU!" He slouched his arms, wondering if any of the people he stole from had already arrived at his house. How would his parents deal with them, he wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:07 pm

"I disagree. Ever since that fire, nearly everyone here has lost everything and began to steal or murder. In order to survive, we need to steal. Murder. I lost my vegetable shop and my parents because of that cursed fire," Zain said, almost angrily. "You're lucky. You still have your parents and your parents still have actual jobs. Completely broke, but still lucky."
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Anderson smirked and confronted the people he was listening into. "Ah....the fire, you say?" he asked them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:34 pm

"You do realize their money gets stolen very often, you haven't stole from the Blance family, have you, used to be very rich? Hm?"
He then faced to the man who just arrived.
"Hello! Yep, we were talking about the fire! Why?"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:25 pm

"Honestly, no. I haven't stolen from that family. Not yet, anyway," Zain replied. Then, she turned around as a man arrived.

"Hello there. We were talking about the fire," Zain said.

-----------------

Rowan had finally finished the batch of apples. He heard voices, and watched them from afar.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:37 pm

"Well then...ever wanted to know how it started?" he asked them.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:50 pm

Shaking her head, Cecilia walked off, walking deeper into the city.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:59 pm

Zain's eyes widened a bit. "Sure," Zain replied in a whisper.

-------------------

Rowan was still watching. His eyes widened, curious. What's 'it'? he asked in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Joice looked at the boy. "You were the one I ran into earlier right?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:51 pm

"Um.. Okey doke!" He grinned at the man.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:04 pm

She looked around and sighed and decided to sit on a bench.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City Of Flames- RP
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next