The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

City Of Flames- RP

Go down 
+4
Kanon
MisaTange
Xaria
Shadow Kitten
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello! Welcome to City Of Flames! As a reminder of what the rp's about, here's the description in the app:

And here, stands a majestic utopia. Tall buildings, there seems to be no trash, and yet in the highly tech city there seems to be a refreshing tint. No one seemed to hate anyone. It was the perfect town!
That is, until the fire. 2 years ago, it struck rather suddenly, and it all fell to flames. All the trees, buildings, and quite a few people. No one knew how it happened, thought there was one thing that was known for sure. It was a human made fire. Then, soon after that, the once-loving utopia became a burnt city of thieves and murderers. Pretty much everyone lives in the street or hotels, and though no one gives birth, someone is killed or robbed.
Ready to become a newcomer or a thief?
Let us begin!
----
Lunick brushed through the outskirts of town, valuables in his pockets, though not busy at the current time.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:34 pm

"Blasted fire.. Telephones would be workin' if it wasn't for it.."
Sighing, he finished the next letter.
"5 more.."
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

He walked to a local market to buy himself a meal. A perfect place to find crooks.... Anderson thought.
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:35 am

Rowan felt eyes on him. He thought it was just him, but a person was looking at him strangely. He looked at the person... The thief had a cowboy hat, black pants, dark purple shirt, black jacket, and a pair of black pants. He had a knife on him.

"Whadda you looking at?" Rowan asked, aggressive.

"That card. You staying at The Utopian?" the thief replied.

"Yeah, so?" Rowan replied, still aggressive.

"House got burned in the fire," the thief explained. "I don't have any money left, so..." He aimed for Rowan's arm, trying to make him drop the card. Rowan kicked him in the knee. Hard.

------------------------

Zain heard yelling, so she went to where the yelling was. There it was, a newbie fighting a thief. She sighed. Told ya to be careful, newbie, Zain thought as she watched.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:59 am

Eventually, all the letters were written. "Now... I'll jus hand em out now.. It ain't worth nuthin to do it later..." He tucked them in his pocket, and ran out the door.
"Bye pop! Bye mum!" No response, but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:45 pm

Reiko decided to get something to eat and walked around looking for a good place to buy food.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Brittany was bored with nothing to do so she went to find somewhere to eat.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:48 pm

"Yeah...I think I'll have some soup.." he told the clerk, "and a piece of toast as a side.."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Joice made it to the market. She breathed heavily and looked around for some where to hide. She looked over and saw the food places. she ran over and once more looked around.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:50 pm

He smiled, looking for the owners houses. Skipping along happily, one would think he was just delivering the mail to a relative of his. Placing the first letter quickly, he trotted once more, attempting to find the next house.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:51 pm

Rowan looked at the thief. He looked angered. Rowan's stomach started to growl. Better finish this quickly! Rowan thought as he heard the sound of his stomach.

"Kicker, huh?" the thief murmured angrily. "How about this?" In an angry burst, he let out a punch.

Rowan barely dodged it, and sludged a punch in the stomach. A wince. Then, he ran and entered the market, not looking to see if the thief was chasing him.

---------------------

Zain looked at the fight, watching the boy escape into the market. Mm, might as well. I have nothing more to do... Zain thought, and followed the boy.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:27 pm

He saw newcomers entering the market, and smirked to himself. "Some thieves I see..." he said quietly, and quickly paid the salesperson and sat down at a table to eat.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:38 pm

As Joice was looking she noticed the boy from earlier. She stared at him for a a couple seconds. He still seemed happy. "Found her!" Joice looked back and saw the group of 3 people. What people will do for bread. She thought smirking.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:18 pm

Finding the next owners house, he slipped it rapidly into it, not wanting to be caught into what he was sending, or why. The next houses were easier to find, but his memory wasn't perfect, so he got himself lost quite a few times.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Zain was looking at the food, her stomach half-full from the bread. She had little money left, though, and she had to save it.

----------------

Rowan stopped to the halt as his senses came to be once more. He was no longer being followed by that thief and looked around. Ha... wait, why did I come here again? Soon after, his stomach answered his thoughts; he heard his stomach rumble. Oh yeah... food.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:45 pm

Anderson quickly at his food and threw his empty bowl in the trashcan casually, secretly trying to gain information about the people who just came in.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:23 pm

Eventually, all the letters were put in the houses, and the boy, rather confident, kept skipping along.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:07 pm

Cecilia remained silent as she saw a few others up ahead. She kept walking, paying attention to the ground instead of her surroundings. She soon bumped into someone, almost falling to the ground.

[Anyone, I just want to meet with someone. xD]
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:21 pm

Zain was bumped into by a black-haired woman. "Oy, watch where you're going," Zain told her, helping her up.

------------------

Rowan looked around, looking at the food stands. The food stands had nothing but fruit, fruit, fruit, and... vegetables. He finally stopped at a fruit stand. He got three apples and paid the shopkeeper some coins.

"You, you're not like the thieves here," the shopkeeper commented.

"Really?" Rowan replied.

"Yeah," the shopkeeper continued. "Ever since that fire, people have been living as thieves. You know, stealing to survive. Stealing to make profit. Heck, even my fruit stand's apples get stolen. First apples, I've tried to stop them. Eventually, I realized they needed to steal to survive, so I stopped trying to stop them."

"Huh..." Rowan commented.

"You should go now. Never know if those apples are going to get stolen," the shopkeeper warned.

Rowan nodded and waved goodbye, still wandering the market while eating the three apples.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:23 pm

Cecilia's hood came off, showing the scar hiding behind the hood. She got up with the help of the girl, leaving her hood down.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:45 pm

Lunick noticed 2 girls. He waved to them happily.
"Hi!" He shot.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:45 pm

Cecilia heard the voice of a boy, turning around.
Not replying, she put her arm up slowly, soon clenching it.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:21 pm

Zain watched the girl, then heard the voice of a boy. "Hello, there," Zain replied slowly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:38 pm

"Hi! Are you two friends? Doing something important? Playing a game?" He skipped up to them, and examined a bit of them. "Wow.. You do look like people who could get along! Are ya?"
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:39 pm

"No." Cecilia said firmly, staring at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:45 pm

"You're not?! Awww... Well, are you new here? I could tour you around, but watch out for crooks. They're everywhere." Grabbing the hand of the girl quite quickly. "Unless, of course, you're NOT new here! Then of course you know about the crooks! It all happened because of a fire, unless you already know that, which you probably do, unless you were in some other place when it happened!" He grinned.
(He's very shy. /shot)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP   City Of Flames- RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City Of Flames- RP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next