The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My thoughts on this whole Chic-fil-a thing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

My thoughts on this whole Chic-fil-a thing Empty
PostMy thoughts on this whole Chic-fil-a thing

Hi guys!

So lately all I've been hearing about down here in Alabama is Chic-fil-a is awesome! Now I wondered why the hell all of these Christians were suddenly singing the praises of Chic-fil-a. I decided to look it up and whaddya know! Turns out Chic-fil-a hates gay people! And nothing gets a Christian excited like hating people not like them, right?

The mayor of Boston has actually refused to allow Chic-fil-a in his city, which I commend him for. As usual, Christians played the victim and complained. It's amazing how they think "hating is only cool as long as we do it."

Huckabee has called for a Chic-fil-a appreciation day August 1st. But I'm asking you guys to boycott Chic-fil-a. I believe everyone has a right to love and marry whoever they want, and I won't support an organization who openly comes out against that. I hope you won't either.

I know few people will read this, but I felt like I should say something. Sorry to get all political and whatnot on you guys, music will return to this blog soon.

See ya

Jzilla \m/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAutumnDescent
Share this post on: reddit

My thoughts on this whole Chic-fil-a thing :: Comments

xReiReix
Re: My thoughts on this whole Chic-fil-a thing
Post Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:19 am by xReiReix
chic-fil-a sucks. i had something else to say but i forgot
JZilla
Post Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:54 am by JZilla
I love their chicken. But I'm done eating there
awkwardlyAwesome
Post Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:23 am by awkwardlyAwesome
I knew something was up with Chik-fil-a the first and only time I ate there. I mean, in my opinion, their food sucked. Even their lemonade sucked. Now that they go and say they go against same-sex marriage, my hate for them spreads more. You see, it's reasons like this that I do not favor Christianity. I mean, being Catholic is a bit different, but still part of Christianity. These chik-fil-a-holes should just go back in their coops and keep their hate to themselves. Being a part of the LGBT community myself just makes me feel more pissed off than ever, so you don't have to worry a single bit about me eating on that shit-fil-a-hole day. Amen.
xReiReix
Post Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:58 am by xReiReix
im never gonna wave at the dancing cow ever again. but its not all christians. and God/Jesus never said anything against same sex marriage. but the douchy christians and religious leaders interpret it that way which is sad.
Xaria
Post Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:14 pm by Xaria
awkwardlyAwesome wrote:
I knew something was up with Chik-fil-a the first and only time I ate there. I mean, in my opinion, their food sucked. Even their lemonade sucked. Now that they go and say they go against same-sex marriage, my hate for them spreads more. You see, it's reasons like this that I do not favor Christianity. I mean, being Catholic is a bit different, but still part of Christianity. These chik-fil-a-holes should just go back in their coops and keep their hate to themselves. Being a part of the LGBT community myself just makes me feel more pissed off than ever, so you don't have to worry a single bit about me eating on that shit-fil-a-hole day. Amen.
My thoughts on this whole Chic-fil-a thing Busey_clapping

That is all.
JZilla
Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:43 pm by JZilla
I rode by my chic-fil-a and the line was out the damn door...sickening
Xaria
Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:53 pm by Xaria
Really? There was a bomb threat at my local Chic-fil-a, so they had to evacuate.... It went out the door at mine too. (I was eavesdropping at the Walmart check out)
awkwardlyAwesome
Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:44 pm by awkwardlyAwesome
Holy shit. Seriously? That's fucking disappointing. It's stuff like this that makes me want to move to Canada or Europe so I could be gay in peace ._.

My thoughts on this whole Chic-fil-a thing

Page 1 of 1