The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yokai High RP App

Go down 
+8
KingdomHearts
VanitasSora
KrystaSora
katylina
Shadow Kitten
Caseroos
MisaTange
xReiReix
12 posters
AuthorMessage
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

Yokai High RP App Empty
PostSubject: Yokai High RP App   Yokai High RP App I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:37 pm

In this RP you are a student at Yokai High, a school for monsters, half-monsters, and humans. It's a school that is helping monsters and humans to live and work together, although some monsters still don't like humans and vice versa. You can be in any grade and pick your own schedule. Please only have one character

APP:

Name:

Grade:

Race(monster, half, human):

Bio:

Pic:

Mine:

Name: Rei Sakamoto

Grade: 10

Race: Half vampire

Bio: Rei is very nice but she is also a little shy. It is her second year at Yokai High but she still doesn't know very many people. She is half vampire but she doesn't have any powers like super strength. She has most of the weaknesses a full vampire has though, but the sun doesn't hurt her too much, she just has to wear sunscreen often. She eats normal food but she needs to have blood every once in a while, but she is usually afraid to drink from anyone.

Pic: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/812f17477b9dac6fa952b44cc9bda232/https://2img.net/h/i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp117/FallxnAngel/Anime%20Girl/AnimeVampire4.gif (with green eyes)

Last edited by xReiReix on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

Yokai High RP App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yokai High RP App   Yokai High RP App I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:39 pm

Name: Serena Ashford

Grade: 10th

Race(monster, half, human): She's half elf.

Bio: She is a kind, beautiful soul with a loving heart. She is understanding and absolutely lovable.

Pic:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

Yokai High RP App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yokai High RP App   Yokai High RP App I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:19 pm

Name: Lela Oboroten

Race: Half Werewolf

Bio: Lela is half werewolf. The problem is that she doesn't change into one. She already is. She has a tail and ears plus the anger issues. People make fun of her since she can not change into anything and pull her tail. She also sticks out because of her blue hair.

Pic:Yokai High RP App Ananimewolfgirl

Last edited by Caseroos on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

Yokai High RP App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yokai High RP App   Yokai High RP App I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Name: Sydney Triton

Race(monster, half, human): Human

Bio: Sydney is... Intolerant to monsters and halflings, to say the least. He grew up with monsters, but not in the way you'd expect. Sydney's mum, older brother, and older sister were all monster hunters. His father was too, but when Sydney turned five he got bitten by a werewolf and asked his wife to kill him, which she did after lots of time. So, Sydney grew up watching people hunt monsters and kill monsters and laugh at monsters and rant and rant at monsters and eventually hunting some monsters himself. He grew up a jolly good life, most of his friends jealous and amazed but others calling him evil. But at the time he was 10, monster hunting became illegal in his country which absolutely crushed him. His mother and sister and brother were all taken to jail for being caught doing it after the law was put on, well, except his brother. He wasn't caught, but he shot a police officer when they were taking his sister, calling him "His very own brand of monster."
Sydney was taken by the authorities to a new country, sent to an orphanage where he was adopted by a twenty something couple, both of them very nice. However, they disapproved of his hate towards monsters, and sent him to Yokai high at 13. The school's done little to nothing to him, though, and is still very judgmental.

Pic: Can I just describe? Honey blonde hair that whitens around the root, usually wears coats, claiming he's always cold. Has brown eyes and white skin, freckles.

Last edited by Shadow Kitten on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katylina

Yokai High RP App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yokai High RP App   Yokai High RP App I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:12 pm

App.
Name:katylina
Grade: 9th
Race:vampire
Bio: katylina is one of the sweetest girls youll ever meet. Shes caring, kind, and verrry outgoing. She loves to cheer, dance sing, and hang with her friends. In the jrhigh in the human workd, she was always made fun of. She had absalutly no friends , she was a 'freak'. The other cheer leadere s would even make up songs about her. No one believe d in vampires, or any monsters. She was the freak who thought she was a vampire. Her only companion was a little bat she raised from birth, kimba. One day after coming home crying for like the 80th time her mom stqrtedx looking up school and finaly she found one. It was perfect. Katylina stayed up all night packing her things, and reading the pamplet, and watching the school previewon her computer. It was perfect.
Pic: okay wellit wont let me upload any pics yet so ill describe.
Long wavy black hair, beautiful blue eyes. Theyre dark blue outlined, the stream blue with dar blue spots, and yellow in the middle. Slight fangs. Outfit: yokai acadamy uniform. Looks very beautiful. If her ruby ring is takin off her vampire form shows. Vamp form: long wavy blood red hair, blood red eyes, long sharp fangs. Outfit:: yokai acadamys. Looks: georgous.
Back to top Go down
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

Yokai High RP App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yokai High RP App   Yokai High RP App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Name: May Hazama

Grade:10

Race:Half Dark Angel

Bio: May has her wings out every night and in the day her wings are gone, and she's like a total human. She has a good personality when her wings are gone and tucked away but although, when she's left alone at night. . .All she does is cry and hide behind her wings. In her mind she hasn't found the right person to be friends with. In her heart she hasn't found a guy to spend eternity with. Her powers aren't shown and are unknown to most kinds. But when she gets emotional and someone sees her, then she uses darkness to her advantage without her knowing where it came from. Some say it came from the very depths of death himself. But she is very mysterious.

Pic: http://api.ning.com/files/DG3FIoClokwCUSNIosmb9gjSEKxSgbrApUE-qUyDxiZYTkN7wH-1tEj2nPKxjLdf1KA305ztscKm1VcirAqdNP646*RNHIq1/angelofnight.jpg

Last edited by KrystaSora on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KrystaSora
VanitasSora
Regular
VanitasSora

Yokai High RP App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yokai High RP App   Yokai High RP App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Name: Mortis Nightshade

Grade:11

Race:Half Vampire

Bio: Mortis, He hates his name of all causes because its another word for Death in Latin. Then Nightshade as a beautiful poisonous purple flower belladonna. A very popular and dangerous death to nature...but always keeps his eyes on who he's interested in. He's not afraid of killing anyone if he has to, but more in likely he wont when it comes to people he's interacted with. Mortis loves anyone who amuses him, which is why he sticks around. Otherwise poof he's gone observing other people/things. (NOTE: He has a higher jump, he runs faster and is stronger than most half vampires. He's a special species and learns things faster at a younger age. Not many are made like him which makes him special though he doesn't recognizes it, until maybe later. Through age he'll develop many more powers, to him time is all he'll need. And time is all he has. )

Pic:
Yokai High RP App HottAnimeEmoGuy41

Yokai High RP App 1255272938_5943_full

Yokai High RP App HottAnimeEmoGuy3

Last edited by VanitasSora on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:46 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VanitasSora
KingdomHearts
Knows the Ropes
KingdomHearts

Yokai High RP App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yokai High RP App   Yokai High RP App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:55 pm

Name: Ash Hellebore

Grade: 11

Race:Half Dark Angel

Bio: Ash is a person who like curing peoples insanity, just like his last name. His last name Hellebore is a flower that blooms through the snow in the middle of winter. That flower was used to help cure people's insanity. His wings digress in the morning but comes out in the night. in the morning he loves to cure people and make them happy. At night he moves from place to place bringing mass destruction just like fire brings ash to set more fires. Two personalities, one filled with love and curing another is killing people and sending ruin upon the land. Hes a dangerous loving creature, and thus brings his name to a clear statement.

Pic: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Se7QlrIDzoM/TQb07USTBoI/AAAAAAAAAKM/FE2H8231xW0/s1600/anime-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

Yokai High RP App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yokai High RP App   Yokai High RP App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Name: Arashi Nichiyobi

Race(monster, half, human): Half Werewolf

Bio: will finish later....orz sorry....can't think of anything...

Pic:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Angelic Namine
Beginner
Angelic Namine

Yokai High RP App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yokai High RP App   Yokai High RP App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Name: Leslie Chandler

Grade: 9th

Race: Ghost

Bio: Leslie is non existent to humans and most of the time monsters. Nobody knows where she is or who she is because she is invisible. She is the only ghost in High School and of course the youngest. She is shy and doesn't depend on anyone to know if she is there or not. People and monsters walk right through her all the time and get a imediate chill up their spines. People that sit by her in class are always freezing because of her negitive zero degrees temperature. She hasn't found anyone who knows that she is existent and had feelings too. She has never had one friend in her life or even a family. She is always depressed and silent all the time, she wants somebody or something to know that she is alive.

Pic: Yokai High RP App GhostGirl

Last edited by Angelic Namine on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitame
Scythe Meister
Hitame

Yokai High RP App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yokai High RP App   Yokai High RP App I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:22 pm

Name: Hizaki "Iza" Kasumé

Race(monster, half, human): Half Vampire!

Bio: Hizaki is a strange sort of girl. After suffering from what you can consider to be depression, she is a happy, giddy girl who loves to have fun. However, she is only like this around the few friends she has. If she is around strangers, she is the shyest girl you could ever hope to meet. Barely talking to anyone unless she has too, whenever her friends aren't around, Hizaki keeps her distance from most others. There is also one more thing about her. Don't EVER call her by Hizaki, it is a boy's name that she never understood why her parents named her that. Because she hates the name, she prefers to be called Iza.

Pic: Yokai High RP App T1284512553431a16b13a057509d4442bc8d2cef5ac07
Back to top Go down
http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com
trollingLlamas
trollingLlamas

Yokai High RP App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yokai High RP App   Yokai High RP App I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Name: Jess Hibner

Race: Human

Bio: Since she was born, Jess could see and communicate with ghosts/spirits, occasionally acting as a medium. She's pretty loud and outgoing, and loves making friends. Although she's fairly good at talking to people, she sometimes doesn't think before she speaks and is always eager to voice her opinion.

Pic:
Yokai High RP App 2128734_1320190460912.95res_447_355
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yokai High RP App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yokai High RP App   Yokai High RP App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yokai High RP App
Page 1 of 1