The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fairy Legend: Remake ~~APP~~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

Fairy Legend: Remake ~~APP~~ Empty
PostSubject: Fairy Legend: Remake ~~APP~~   Fairy Legend: Remake ~~APP~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Same thing as original, but witha makeover.

App:

Name:
Pic:
Info:

Here is mine.

Name: Princess Yue, likes to be called Spark for some odd reason
Kingdom:Blah blah blah *cough* Moon Faire *cough*
Pic: Fairy Legend: Remake ~~APP~~ Tek2af2287
Info:Yue is the princess of Moon Faire, and had a cousin named Murasaki, and her mom forced her cousin to be a maid for some odd reason. She is also clumsy. Yue is also a hundred pounds, and isn't smart.

Last edited by Xaria on Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Legend: Remake ~~APP~~   Fairy Legend: Remake ~~APP~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Name: Murasaki Ishida
Kingdom: Moon Faire
Pic: Fairy Legend: Remake ~~APP~~ Tek3d63561
Info: Mrs. Murasaki? What a shame to have given birth to her! Mrs. Murasaki? BAH! I hate her! The constant words she hears every day, the constant screaming and complaining, compared to her cousin, who is apparently much "Better" and "Nicer" and "Prettier" and "Smarter" than her. Murasaki was born with purple hair. She was the only fairy with purple hair, and was teased because of that. She, at a young age, sprouted rainbow coloured wings, and was hated even more. Very rude to others, and very smart. Forced to be a maid, and does her job rather well, not like she likes it- or the fact she isn't paid.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Legend: Remake ~~APP~~   Fairy Legend: Remake ~~APP~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:23 pm

Name: Current name is unknown, but prefers to be called Soul.
Kingdom: Death Fairy
Pic: Fairy Legend: Remake ~~APP~~ Ndsupx
Info: Soul is one of the odder Death Fairies, even with the Death Kingdom's reputation. Why? Her parents neglected Soul, turning her personality into ice-cold. However, little does she know that her father is the current king of the kingdom, explaining her excellent fighting skills. ((I can change this if you want to, if you want to become Death Kingdom's king)) Other than fighting for the kingdom, she doesn't do anything much.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

Location : You can only tell the speed OR location of a quantum particle. Guess which I know?

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Legend: Remake ~~APP~~   Fairy Legend: Remake ~~APP~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:14 pm

Name: Kaywel Wínster
Kingdom: Forest Kingdom
Pic: Long brown hair streaked with grey, usually messily tied up in a ponytail. A tall body and large, calloused hands. Green eyes that aren't focused on people much, rather staring into the distance. He's also a man, becausethisisn'tobvious.
Info: Kaywel used to travel the roads that cut through the forest, singing or occasionally robbing to make a living. Eventually he settled down and had a family. Now he lives out his adventures through the art of story-telling, although he longs for the days of his youth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Legend: Remake ~~APP~~   Fairy Legend: Remake ~~APP~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairy Legend: Remake ~~APP~~
Page 1 of 1