The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

=Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13)

Go down 
+4
MisaTange
Neko_chan
xReiReix
awkwardlyAwesome
8 posters
AuthorMessage
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

=Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13)   =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:24 am

Welcome to Deepfrost High! A school day here is from 8 AM to 2 PM. You take 7 classes a year, but only go to four in one day. This schedule arrangement is called block scheduling. This means that the classes you go to rotate each day as you go through the school. In between the first two classes of the day, there are thirty minute breaks. Then after the third, there is a one hour lunch. After lunch, you go to your last class of the day, and are dismissed at 2. There is always a 5 minute transition time before you get to your clases. If this isn't all clear to you yet, here is what a regular school schedule would look like:

8:05 - 9:00: 1st Class of the Day
9:00 - 9:30: 1st Break
9:35 - 10:30: 2nd Class
10:30 - 11:00: 2nd Break
11:05 - 12:00: 3rd Class
12:00 - 1:00: Lunch
1:05 - 2:00: 4th Class

Right now we are in the middle of the second semester. School ends in 6.5 weeks (6 "rp" days, don't worry it's not in real time)

This roleplay is rated PG-13 for possible violence, crude humor, language, and love-related things.

All Forum and Roleplaying Rules are enforced in this roleplay.
Additional Rules:
1) To keep things simple, please only have one character per roleplayer.
2) If two characters end up becoming boyfriend and girlfriend, do not try to break them up. It will be up to those characters if they want to break up or not.
3) I (Rattie) decide when the next class period is. Don't worry, most of this roleplay will take place during breaks, lunchtimes, after school, weekend, etc. so don't worry about what will happen in the classes.

Name: (Please make a first and last name.)
Appearance: (Picture or Description. Please no celebrities for Pics, and keep their outfits modest.)
About: (At least 5 sentences long; explains what your character is like, their likes and dislikes, etc.)
----------------------------

Name: Arashi Nichiyobi
Grade Level: 9
Appearance: =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13) 106n6ok
About: Arashi is what people would call an emo punk, but not for his actions, just for his clothes. At his old school he was almost always picked on by the sporty guys and the popular girls, which was pretty much more than half of his classmates. Thus, he was relieved to find out that he was moving the day after his graduation day. Regardless of all the teasing Arashi has been through, he is very studious. He even became the valedictorian of his class! Of course, no one else really cared about this but him. If you happen to see him at school, he'll most likely be under a tree, listening to his music or reading a book. As sociable as he is, Arashi prefers to be alone most of the time, and most of his friends are okay with that. Perhaps his ways will change?

Last edited by Rattie on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:03 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13)   =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:19 am

Name: Rei Togeika
Appearance: =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13) Tekb1cf609
About: Rei is usually quiet and shy. She isn't really sure how to talk to other people. She isn't a girly girl but she is a little tomboyish. She is usually found sitting alone either reading or listening to music. She is an average student who doesn't get really good or really bad grades. She has just transferred to Deepfrost High and is getting used to the school.
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13)   =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Name: Yamito Yukori
Grade Level: 11
Appearance:=Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13) Tekd070204
About: Yamito, likes to be called Yami. Yami is very shy and doesn't take that much. She is originally from Russia. She moved over into a comfy town, and now goes to school there. Although, she is shy around new people, she is very hyper around friends. She can also take a punch, and also she can also punch someone if they get on her nerves. She can be very friendly at times. She has had a tough life too. (ill explain later...)
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13)   =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:37 pm

Name: Rico Kishna
Grade Level: 10
Appearance: =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13) Prvbc
About: Rico is, in one word, quiet. He gets a ton of girls, but seriously, he isn't that cool. He's rather average in school and looks rather reserved. Maybe it's because he's from Mexico, thus he is bilingual (English and Spanish), but he really, really doesn't know. In his childhood, he hung out with guys mostly, so that probably explains why he knows so little of females. But man, once you get to know Rico (Which would probably take a month or two), he has an excellent personality.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13)   =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:17 pm

Mexico <3 @Misa
(I'm Mexican. Want him to speak spanish? Ill help. ;o xD)

Yamito isn't a Russian name.. @Neko

Name: Evan Kulik
Grade Level: 9th
Appearance: =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13) Tek8917889
About: Evan is a ridiculously, awkward boy. Its not that he doesn't want to talk to you, he actually isn't shy at all, just the moment he approaches you, he'll forget what he was talking about, stud, and or run away the moment you dare prove him wrong. However, he wants to be very well known as a social person, and isn't succeeding. Slightly below average in grades, but thats mostly because he can't focus and is always moving around. Been in the school longer than most people, and barely escaped failing a grade. Likes being in the library, but almost never finishes a book. Even if he checks it out.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13)   =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:22 pm

Name: Ayumi Sazuna
Grade Level: 10
Appearance: =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13) Tekd13e217
[I would wear something like this... lol]
About: Ayumi is what people may call.. a nerd. She's very quiet, usually spending time by herself. Shy around other people, and is more used to being by herself. Ayumi is made fun of everyday, but she fears that she would cause trouble, so she pretends that nothing has happened at all. She has been to Deepfrost High since the 9th grade, but has moved many times when she was younger. Ayumi doesn't have very many friends since she moves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13)   =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:42 pm

Name: Chie Maeda
Appearance: =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13) Tek25ef361
About: Chie is one of the youngest kids in her class but she doesnt care much. She is more of a tomboy than anything else. Her grades are good but she isnt a braniac like some people say she is. Chie is quiet and doest like to be bothered when she is doing something.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13)   =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:55 am

THE ROLEPLAY IS NOW OPEN.

And on a side note, think about which seven classes you want your character to take!
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Rawwr_Neko
Regular
Rawwr_Neko

PostSubject: Re: =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13)   =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:12 pm

Name Nekonome-Sensei
Genger Female
Grade Level:9
1136227838_zCute_Neko.jpg[i]
Apperiance:Think im that popular cute Sweet Ghetto Emo,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13)   =Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=Deepfrost High School App= (PG-13)
Page 1 of 1