The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Derek as a human waited for the full moon to come out,as he does every full moon turn to a werewolf.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:34 am

"Yeah," Shihina said. "Fangs. A vampire's most used weapon."
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

Location : You can only tell the speed OR location of a quantum particle. Guess which I know?

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:35 am

Tony hid in the forest, watching Derek and the vampire snarl at each other, throw themselves with force in a wild fight. This was his life now, wasn't it? He had randomly changed places from being a scientist, hating the wolves, into banished to their tribes, to a prisoner. But how much had the war grown while he was in captivity?

"Derek!" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:36 am

"I mostly use claws to attack,infact I have to be sent with other young warriors like me to find that 'Healing' potion." said Derek
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:37 am

"Oh, you're looking for that, too?" Shihina said. Finally, a common goal between a werewolf and a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:38 am

Yukiro's eyes widened as soon as she heard the words 'healing potion' come out of his mouth. Shaking her head, she covered her face with her hands.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

Location : You can only tell the speed OR location of a quantum particle. Guess which I know?

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:38 am

Why wasn't he listening?! "DEREK!"
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

"Crap its almost time for curfew,looks like I'll see you tomorrow." said Derek turning into a werewolf running to his cave.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:40 am

Shihina followed the werewolf with her eyes. Tomorrow then. she decided, wandering away from the village.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:42 am

Its was the next morning.Derek then woke up turning to a human and gathered weapons for the mission such as knifes,daggers,and more.Then he left with other warriors going to the City of Stone.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:44 am

Shihina awoke, she was curled up in a ball near a tree. Then, she wandered into the City of Stone.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:45 am

Derek got to the City of Stone,there were many giants and yelled "Do you know where the um Healing Potion is?"
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:52 am

Yukiro soon awoken from a deep sleep. She was still a bit wet from last night's weather. Shivering, she looked around to find a boy sitting beside her. "OH-" The boy startled her, making her heart pound faster than ever.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:20 am

(its the next day)

Derek didn't get a respond from the giant.He got out his knife.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:38 am

Feng woke up in fury. She hated the rain. It made her have to sleep as a human.
Turning into a Phoenix, she began to fly into the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:40 am

Derek then began to fight the giant,he got the giant's leg.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:42 am

She noticed the werewolf fighting a giant. Flying downward, she shot fire at it.
"Hello!" She called, turning into a bird.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:44 am

Derek then said "So we meet again."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:46 am

"Yep! Now, let me help you." She shot fire out of her mouth, over to the giant.
"Theres nothin' hard about beating a giant, you just need strategies, which clearly, you lack."
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:32 pm

"Its only my first mission." said Derek.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:07 pm

Shihina saw a werewolf fighting a giant. Oh, him again. she thought, remembering him from yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:14 pm

She stood up quickly, breathing heavily. Stepping back, she turned around, walking the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures   Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrewolves V.S. Scientists and Mythical Creatures
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3