The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shugo Chara RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:04 am

First topic message reminder :

The App is here.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Utako opened her bag up. The little egg she found on her desk was still there. So weird..... She closed her bag and kept on walking towards the school.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com

AuthorMessage
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:02 pm

Utako looked over at the girl who just spoke. When she looked back the boy was still staring at her. She looked away once again. Why can't i just not be shy?
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:33 pm

Seiren arched an eyebrow when she felt her bag move a bit. She looked carefully in the bag, seeing the egg move. Gulping, she closed her bag, putting her head down on her desk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:58 am

Ayumi huddled outside the classroom, crying softly. A boy walking by frowned at her, "Hey, uhm, are you okay?" She looked up at him, he looked nice enough. She sniffled and nodded, "Y-Yeah." He smiled at her, "First day jitters?" he asked gently and she nodded, "Yeah.." The egg in her bag shook and she gulped again.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:48 pm

You dont need to be! Just go crazy! Utako looked around wondering who said that. Just be like a cat! Sly and slick! Utako looked in her bag. The egg was cracked but it stayed closed. All of a sudden a small light shone from her bag. And when it faded a small little cat-like person stood there standing only 4 inches.

((FYI: Only people who can see the light and the Character is people who have there own eggs or character))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Hitoru felt another crack, she blushed.
"Izumi, is something wrong?" The teacher said,
"No! Not at all! Please continue with your classes, fabulous teacher!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:38 pm

Ayumi watched as the boy walked off. She didn't know his name...
Why don't you go ask him?
Ayumi blinked in confusion, wondering who said that.
It's me, silly. Just be yourself, be true to who you are. The voice said in a singsong voice. Ayumi opened her bag, seeing that the egg was cracked. She gasped silently as a light shone from it and soon, an angel-like person stood on her drawing pad, four inches tall. The person's hair was in odango fashion, the hair to the little girl's ankles. Her dress was long and flowing...Ayumi blinked, it looked just like the girl she had drawn.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:46 pm

She hid her eyes, and continued paying attention.
"It would really be better if I could go outside.."
You can! Just do it!
She muffled, "Who? Who said that?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:44 pm

She felt her back shake once again, tapping her foot. Seiren heard a crack, and gulped. she continued to listen to the teacher as the egg continued to crack open.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:52 pm

Utako blinked at the small person. "Well you gonna say something?" It said. It jumped into Utako's shoulder. "What-What are you?" She whispered. The person stood up tall. "I'm Yoru! Your guardian character!" He jumped onto the desk. "People will see you." Utako said softly. "Don't worry!" Yoru shouted. "No one can see or hear me en less they have an egg or character of their own!" The boy who was staring at Utako earlier snapped his head around. he looked at Yoru in surprise. "Oh...." Yoru said. "Like that guy." Yoru hopped back into Utako's bag.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Seiren stared at her bag, and immediately looked back at the teacher. She felt something crawl on her leg, and tapped her fingers. "Hello." Seiren heard a voice. Staring around, she spotted a small person sitting at the edge of her desk.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:24 pm

The boy stared at utako. Utako stared back. The teacher cleared her throat meaning for the boy toturn back around. He gave Utako one finally look and looked back up front. Yoru hopped back ontothe desk. "I'll be quiet then." he said sitting down and crossing his legs. Utako gave him a nod and looked up front listening to the tacher.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:42 pm

"Wha-?! Who are you?" She whispered to the small boy. He glared at her, chuckling a bit. "I'm your guardian character, Yukinari." Yukinari replied. Seiren just stared at Yukinari, looking confused. "I'll explain later. Pay attention to your teacher." He said to Seiren. She nodded, looking back at the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:54 am

Ayumi blinked down at the little girl who was now in the palm of her hands, swaying side to side in a dance like motion. "Wh-Who are you?" she whispered.
The little girl smiled, her green eyes shining, "I'm Aisu, your Guardian Chara. Now, go over to that boy and ask him his name." She giggled.
Ayumi frowned and shook her head, "I-I can't."
Aisu beamed, "There's no need to be shy, Ayu-Chan. It's simple, just walk up to him and ask his-"
"I can't!!" She whispered harshly. Tears formed in her eyes and Aisu frowned.
"Ayumi, but why?"
"I-I don't do well near guys. B-Bad memories." she whispered, shoving her sleeves down more.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Utako stared at the cat thing on her desk. Pointy ears and a little tail. It looked human though. Guardian Chara.... She thought. Utako looked back up to her teacher. Yoru was watching to but with a bored expression.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Yukinari turned his whole body around, now facing the teacher.
He sighed loudly, lying flat on his stomach.
Seiren laughed quietly to herself, hoping nobdy would hear her.
"What?" Yuki asked her. She shurgged, hiding her smile.
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:40 am

Aisu frowned, "Ayumi-chan...He seemed to be a nice guy, right? I'm sure he's not like those other boys." She said gently.
Ayumi, however, shook her head. She looked up, hearing footsteps. The boy from earlier was walking by.
Aisu laughed, "Now's your chance!"
The boy suddenly looked up and Aisu's eyes widened, "Uh-oh."
Ayumi went bright red.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:36 pm

The teacher kept talking. Utako looked around. She heard someone laughing quietly. She looked out of the corner of her eye and saw a girl. She looked a little off. You are not the only one. Utako thought tuning back to the front.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:57 pm

Seiren continued listening to the teacher.
But, she really wanted to know more about Yukinari.
She stared about, lacking off of school work.
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:55 am

Ayumi and the boy stared at each other in shock until a half-wolf, half-human, guardian chara hopped onto his shoulder. "Heyyo!" He cheered, waving at Aisu and Ayumi.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:10 pm

Utako tried to listen to the teacher. She kept staring at Yoru though. He was so odd. She wanted to talk to him but..... She looked up. The boy was staring at her again. She recognized him now! He was the King Chair for the school!

(Yep bringing in The Guardians)
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:35 pm

(coolness. who was the other guardian that was a guy? i forgot x.x)
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:45 pm

(Jack Chair-KuKai. We are just gonna make up the guardians though like new ones. Keeping the king chair Tadese though)
Utako Stared at the King. He smirked. A small little person stood on his shoulder. It looked like a king actually. Yoru looked up at them. He stuck out his tounge. The character on the King's shoulder turned away.
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:53 pm

(Thanks for reminding me. :3 I loved KuKai! (: hahah)

Ayumi was the one to break the silence now. "Y-You're J-Jack Chair-Tsuyoshi...Aren't you?" He blinked in shock then grinned, "Yep. And you're Ayumi Moiya. The girl with the angel voice and amazing ballet moves but is just too shy to prove it. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Utako gave Yoru a little flick in the back. "Hey!" He shouted. Utako shrugged. "Utako," Utako looked up and saw the teacher starring at her. And the rest of the class. "Would you like to tell me the answer to this question?" Utako looked at the board. What place in this world can have their temperatures Fahrenheit and Celsius equal "Antarctica." The teacher nodded. "Pay attention now." She said.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:06 am

Seiren continnued to stare at Yukinari. Yuki noticed this, a bit ticked off. "What? What are you looking at?!" He shouted. Seiren shrugged. She continued to pay attention to the teacher, not wanting to get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP   Shugo Chara RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shugo Chara RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Zone :: ROLEPLAYING :: Fan-Based Roleplays :: Fan-Based RP Archives-
Jump to: