The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magitech RP APP

Go down 
+5
Hitame
Shadow Kitten
Torie
Xaria
Makkine
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

Location : You can only tell the speed OR location of a quantum particle. Guess which I know?

Magitech RP APP Empty
PostSubject: Magitech RP APP   Magitech RP APP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:43 pm

This is another universe in which wizards walk the streets, faeries exist, and dragons are commonplace. However, there's a catch. Magic is treated like Science and technology. Phones use telepathy over long distances. Electricity is wired by elementals. Magicians and wizards analyse the different properties of magic and come up with laws for it. The differences in the anatomy of the Chinese and Arabic phoenix are taught in High School biology. Darkness wizards are discriminated against. And you, what part do you play?

APP

Name:
Place in society (student, banker, gangsta):
Species (If applicable):
Bio:
Info/personality:
Pic/description:
Inventory (weapons/tools)
----------------------------------------------
Name: Marilyn (Birth name: Merlein)
Place in society (student, banker, gangsta): Student
Powers (if applicable): Taking lessons in potion-making, but as a native Wa-eían she knows a lot of ice magic.
Species (If applicable): Human
Bio: Marilyn was born in the ice country of Wa-eí (wa-eh-EE) and was raised to have prejudice against fire elementals. However, once she moved to the bustling World Capital (the place where this RP will take place) she met many more cultures and is slowly thawing out of that stage. She works after school as a potioneer's apprentice.
Info/personality: Very cold and callous at first, but really only much too shy for her own good. Likes to giggle.
Pic/description: Magitech RP APP 0d9e272
Inventory (weapons/tools): Always has some health potions with her. ALWAYS. Not that she shares them...

Last edited by Makkine on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

Magitech RP APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magitech RP APP   Magitech RP APP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:39 pm

Name:Yue
Place in Society:Student
Powers:Snow but she doesn't use her powers that much.
Species:Faerie
Bio:Yue was born as a second class peasant in the Spiritual faerie kingdom called Won Shai Tong(wong-shay-tong) as a gentle kind faerie.One day Yue suddenly moved to World Capital and saw other cultures other than some faerie culture.Yue works as aguide to new people after school.
Info/Personality:fragile,kind,gentle
Pic/Description: Magitech RP APP 521a333
Inventory:Shurikens and a few health potions.
Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

Magitech RP APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magitech RP APP   Magitech RP APP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Name: Lance Summers
Place in society: Pyromancer/ Teacher
Powers : Fire~
Species: Human- Wizard thingy
Bio: Lance was once obsessed with his fire powers, but he grew out of it more and more. He decided to become a teacher and teach others about his magic so 'no one else would grow out of it'. He had a wife, but they divorced two years after marriage.
Info/personality: A bit dramatic, even though he claims he's not. He's not very stubborn and hates to wait on anything for too long. He works best under pressure and enjoys a good challenge
Pic/description: Magitech RP APP Ae53206
Inventory: His epic staff.

Last edited by Torie on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

Magitech RP APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magitech RP APP   Magitech RP APP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:46 pm

Name: Ri-Ri
Place in society: Bunny
Powers: Water/Ice
Species: Talking bunny/Wizard
Bio: Ri-Ri is a talking bunny that talks. She can do water and ice. And is a talking bunny. She was born by her brother, which doesn't make sense, but she was, and was creeped out. And ran away. Lived with a fox named ERE for 2 days, then he tried to eat her. Now she's got magic powers. And is with this guy called Gene.
Info/personality: Worry-wart, cute, a bunny, cute, a bunny. Gets excited over anything. Doesn't know the meaning of the word sad, but cries a lot anyways. She loves music, and thinks that your magic.
Pic/description: Is really tiny. And black. She's a black bunny. And has a magical bell around her bell. Typical bunny you'll find in a anime.
Inventory: Magic bell

Name: Gene (Jeh-Neh) Une (Oo-neh)
Place in society: Student
Powers: Earth/Plants
Species: Human/Wizard
Bio: Is the "Master" of Ri-Ri. He's generally very kind, but has a really high temper. Dislikes not getting his way, though usually doesn't show it, and just stops talking for a while. He considers himself the greatest wizard of all time. Smiles a lot, though it may not always be real. He was born from a regular family, but ran away at a young age because apparently it was in "style."
He really wants to kill himself for that.
Info/personality: Cheery, though it might be fake at times. A know it all, and very rude if you get on his nerves.
Pic/description: Magitech RP APP 8dad272
Inventory: Staff, Ri-Ri the bunny. And Mana potions.

Last edited by Shadow Kitten on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitame
Scythe Meister
Hitame

Magitech RP APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magitech RP APP   Magitech RP APP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:03 pm

Name: Lexa
Place in society: Student
Powers: Wind
Species: Human
Bio: Lexa is a girl who from the start possessed "special" powers. She never fit im with everyone else. People feared her and her powers. She wants to prove that she will not harm anyone. She only has one friend and even she is afraid of Lexa.
Lexa is also an orphan. Her parents were killed in a car accident.
Info/personality: Lexa likes to be alone most of the time. She doesn't really trust anyone. She might seem weird and depressing to some people. But they get to know her they will she that she is very out going, and that she likes to fool around and make people laugh.
Pic/description:Magitech RP APP B69b449
Inventory: A sorta of samurai sword.( belonged to her father)
Back to top Go down
http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com
mr. toast
Regular
mr. toast

Magitech RP APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magitech RP APP   Magitech RP APP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:46 am

Name: nick
Place in society (student, banker, gangsta): student
Powers (if applicable): life
Species (If applicable): human
Bio: nick was born into a family of people who all used death spells and they were evil but nick didnt like the creepiness of it and when he started to learn his powers they where all life and nick isn't evil
Info/personality: nice,likes to help people and is uselessly wherein headphones listening to a song
Pic/description: Magitech RP APP A5d9656
Inventory (weapons/tools) a wand taller then him
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

Magitech RP APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magitech RP APP   Magitech RP APP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:12 pm

Name: Madeline [Also called Maddy]
Powers (if applicable): Fire/Light
Species (If applicable): Dragon
Bio: A bit rough at times, making sure she wins at any battle. She doesn't show any mercy to others, and a bit cold-hearted. Madeline sometimes abuses her fire powers, but not all the time. Some people are actually afraid of her because of her powers, and the rumors that go around.
Info/personality: Silent, a bit cold-hearted, kind to anybody that doesn't get on her nerves, annoyed easily..
Pic/description:
Dragon Form: Dark, scaley skin. Can't really tell the color. Really big, and has huge wings when expanded. Sharp teeth.
Spoiler:
Human Form: Short, white hair, reaching to her shoulders. Bangs covering her left eye. Has a black dragon tattoo on the left side of her cheek, usually hidden behind her bangs.
Spoiler:
Human: Working on it.
Inventory (weapons/tools): A type of katana, baring fire. A few health potions, too.

Last edited by Kanon on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

Magitech RP APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magitech RP APP   Magitech RP APP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:49 pm

Name:Alexandria(Called Alex)
Powers (if applicable):Darkness (Makkine said i could be)
Species (If applicable):Human
Bio: Alex doesn't mind being an outcast. She doesn't mind people rarely talk to her. She was suprised when she was accepted to be in the school as a student. She sometimes tries to cover up that she is a darkness wizard but by the way she acts and talks she can not cover up.
Info/personality:Avoids people most of the time. Very aggressive and doesn't like to speak often
Pic/description: Magitech RP APP F8a8353
Inventory (weapons/tools) Her staff and a hidden knife
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

Magitech RP APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magitech RP APP   Magitech RP APP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:55 pm

Name: Asagi
Powers (if applicable): Water manipulation, will learn to 'create' water in the future.
Species (If applicable): Elven
Bio: Her mother is a water mage and her father being a fire mage, Asagi was sort of... different. Bullied in school, she grew smaller and smaller in mentality until she became the shy little girl that she is currently. Asagi eventually discovered her powers during a swim in the beach, but haven't quite mastered her power. Asagi went to the World Capital to master her power.
Info/personality: Quiet, shy, but outgoing and kind if you get to know her more. Think INFP. (Go Google it; Wikipedia has awesome information about INFPs)
Pic/description: Magitech RP APP 2rf8qrq
Inventory (weapons/tools): Her bow.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

Location : You can only tell the speed OR location of a quantum particle. Guess which I know?

Magitech RP APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magitech RP APP   Magitech RP APP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:24 pm

Name: Jennie Baugh (Ms Baugh)
Place in society (student, banker, gangsta): Teacher
Powers (if applicable): Psychic. Ultraviolet vision.
Species (If applicable): Elf
Bio: Jennie Baugh was born in the World Capital to a respectable elven family. They had close ties with Thunderbird.inc, and so Ms Baugh became the headmaster of their new project, Oanlike School. After many years of working, however, the CEO of Thunderbird's daughter took over the position and now Jennie is a Science teacher and High School chemistry teacher.
Info/personality: Very kind and tried to understand her students. Usually stressed, though.
Pic/description: Blond hair that's tied up into a long poyntail. Like wearing brown or blue, and has a sharp chin. Has small teeth hiding beneath a smile with closed lips.
Inventory (weapons/tools): None
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

Magitech RP APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magitech RP APP   Magitech RP APP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:58 pm

Name:Mariana Snowell(Mrs.Snowell)
Place in Soceity:Teacher
Powers:ice
Species:Faerie
bio:Mariana Snowell was born to a faerie couple in World Capital,Mariana used to work as a New Person guide til the age of 23 where she became a teacher for Ice magic.
Info/Personality:Nice,Kind,shy
Pic/Description:Light blue hair tied in a pigtail,Snow White wings,A blue jacket over a light blue dress,and Green sandals.
Inventory:None
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magitech RP APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magitech RP APP   Magitech RP APP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magitech RP APP
Page 1 of 1