The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rock On! RP App PG-13

Go down 
+6
2Xemnas2
MisaTange
Kanon
Caseroos
Torie
awkwardlyAwesome
10 posters
AuthorMessage
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

Rock On! RP App PG-13 Empty
PostSubject: Rock On! RP App PG-13   Rock On! RP App PG-13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:15 am

Are you ready to rock? Become a musician who is trying to get their name out to the world! Jam out at the park or the school's football field! Who knows? You might actually go big!
----
Okay, before you join, here are a couple ground rules:

1. You are only entitled to two characters. Minor characters (that don't have an app) are the only exception. (Ex. Parents, Teachers, Band Members, etc.)
2. You cannot already be famous worldwide. However, you are allowed to be known in your school or town. Everyone's story has to be a little "Rags to Riches".
3. If you want to be in a band with another person's character before the roleplay even starts, be sure to ask them first for the okay.
4. If you are going to be in a band, choose an original band name! It would be a little boring if there was another Linkin Park or Skillet.
5. All Forum Rules are enforced in this roleplay.

Here's a few rules on your character:

1. Please make them an appropriate age. We don't want any Child Prodigies or Oldies but Goodies.
2. You may be able to know how to play up to three instruments. Partiallly knowing how to play an instrument is included. Singing does not count, meaning that you can have Vocals and three more instruments. Bass Guitar and Guitar can go as the same instrument. Same with Piano and Keyboard. Drums and Precussion (tambourine, triangle, etc) are technically two different things, so keep them seperate.

Here are some rules that concern your character Playing/Singing:

1. When singing or playing to someone, insert a video URL (ex. Youtube, Dailymotion, etc.) including the song.
2. At Concerts, post the URLs of the line-up of the songs your character will sing/play.
3. At most, you can have 10 songs at a Concert.
4. Have "Rock On!" somewhere on your app so I know that you have read the rules. =)
----
Here's the app!

Name:
Instrument: (If your character sings, put Vocals)
Genre: (What kind of music does your character play?)
Band: (If not in a band, put Self)
Picture: (Any regular anime pictures are okay, as long as they do not stretch the page horizontally. Images from Avatar Generators are okay as well.)
Description: (Please make it at least four "good" sentences long.)
----
Here's mine!

Name: Arashi Shindo
Instrument: Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Drums
Genre: Singer-Songwriter, Punk Rock, Pop Punk
Band: Self, but is willing to join a band
Picture: Rock On! RP App PG-13 2u6fxao
Description: Arashi was a born musician. When he was born, the song "When I Come Around" by Green Day was playing. He was crying as he came out of his mother's womb, but when the chorus started playing he stopped. At first his parents and doctor thought he was dead, but then they realized that he just liked the music. He first smiled the day he was born. Now Green Day is one of his favorite bands to rock out to, and he loves to play anything Punk Rock. At the age of 12, he started to write his own songs. Arashi is known to be a great musician at his school. They know how much he loves to rock on. Now he is pursuing a dream of being at the top of the "charts" of the music world.

Last edited by Rattie on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: Rock On! RP App PG-13   Rock On! RP App PG-13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:44 am

(I'm just gonna use my twins. :d)

Name: Akio and Akira Kudo
Instrument: Guitar, vocals
Genre: Rock, Pop Punk (ex: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=244WASZuEQ4 )
Band: Selves.
Picture: Laterr
Description: Akio and Akira started learning guitar when they started Middle School. They don't take music too seriously, or anything for that matter. Pranking is one of their favorite things to do, along with teasing, skateboarding, and ditching class. It's hard to separate the two, since they're used to being together most of the time.

Last edited by Torie on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Found the genre. Also thanks for reading the rules! =3)
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Rock On! RP App PG-13   Rock On! RP App PG-13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:15 am

Name: Erina Moka
Instrument: Vocals, Guitar, Drums
Genre: Rock, Pop
Band: Self
Picture:
Spoiler:
Description: Erina is very quiet normally. She is very loud when she sings though. She is pretty good at the guitar and is working on the drums. She plays for her school's dances sometimes but usually just sings on her own. Erina hopes she will get better and some day be a famous musician.

(......Really bored right now ROCK ON!!!)

Last edited by Caseroos on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Rock On! RP App PG-13   Rock On! RP App PG-13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:16 am

Name: Mayako "May" Fujiaki
Instrument: Vocals, Guitar, Drums, Piano
Genre: Sings anything really, but mostly pop/rock.
Band: Self. Will join a band if they offer.
Picture:
Spoiler:
Description: Well-known person in her school. Mayako has been into music all her life. She learned how to play the guitar and drums when she was young. She has been singing all her life, and she's quite well at it. Her main instrument is the guitar and her vocals. Her parents wanted her to be more interested in music, since they were both muscisians.
Mayako sings alot of asian songs, depending on which ones she likes. She tries to learn parts of some songs, succeeding most of the time.(More later. I'm lazy. lol. PLUS, ROCK ON!)

Last edited by Kanon on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Rock On! RP App PG-13   Rock On! RP App PG-13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Name: Sakagi Motoko (called Saka to friends)
Instrument: Piano, guitar, vocals
Genre: Rock/Heavy metal, but willing to sing anything.
Picture:
Spoiler:
Description: Started out getting really good grades and eventually started to take interest in the music industry when she was fourteen, listening to epic rock and metal bands such as System of a Down and Linkin Park. Ever since then, she have been learning how to play music through the Internet. However, her parents disapprove of her music-playing, labeling it as 'distracting' and 'annoying.' Once, Sakagi had tried to convince her parents that music isn't that annoying, but no luck. Ever since then, she had been secretly doing her music-playing. Loves to rock-on.

Last edited by MisaTange on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
The Grim Reaper of THERPZ
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Rock On! RP App PG-13   Rock On! RP App PG-13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:48 pm

Name:Chris
Instrument:Drums,backup vocals
Genre:Rock/Heavy metal
Band:Fallback
Picture:Coming soon
Description:Chris was never good at school but his parents were always ok with it.As long as he had a way that wouldn't get him into trouble and that was metal.All his life he'd be listening to any type of music he could listen to,whether it was Green Day,or Metallica.Any genre would be awesome as long as it wasn't glam.Like Poison.

(this is really me)
ROCK ON!

Last edited by Xemnas on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplayzone.com
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Rock On! RP App PG-13   Rock On! RP App PG-13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Name:Josh
Instrument:Bass, guitar
Genre:METAL
Band:Fallback
Pic:Its coming
Bio:Josh is a guy that loves music. It happened to be metal. This love for metal always had him at ends with his parents, to the point where he moved out to pursue his dream. He just recently split with his old band and is working with Chris on a new project. Josh despises the scene, and is always searching for new artists outside of that scene.
Rock On!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAutumnDescent
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Rock On! RP App PG-13   Rock On! RP App PG-13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Name: Miyuki Miyazawa, whenever you ask her though, a very quick Ice, so its how most people call her.
Instrument: Violin, Accordion.
Genre: Classical, but can absolutely rock.
Picture: /Is drawing/
Description:
Ice, the young world traveller? What? Who the heck are you talking about? A young street performer, she ran away from home, due to the pressure that hung against her shoulders. Walking... Walking..And the occasional ride from a ship. With no idea in what town she is every time, its quite fun. She plays the violin and accordion in a one man band, known by (Very few) her sharp, spunky take on classical. Dyed her hair, its a pale white. Her eyes lay the mysterious black though. Her clothing choice may seem a bit odd, but she loves it. In personality, she's very in mature, in the childish way, so don't get surprised if she gets a bit cutesy. Not professional at all, and pretty darn formal. Also sneaky though, so she's quite a mix of things.

ROCK ON DUDEDSSS!

Last edited by Shadow Kitten on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Rock On! RP App PG-13   Rock On! RP App PG-13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:23 am

Hey! I don't think a lot of you read the rules. ;D Read over them again and edit your applications accordingly. That way, we can start up the roleplay!
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
2Xemnas2
The Grim Reaper of THERPZ
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Rock On! RP App PG-13   Rock On! RP App PG-13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:59 am

I editted mine
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplayzone.com
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Rock On! RP App PG-13   Rock On! RP App PG-13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:32 pm

I edited mine. I speed read so i looked over some of the rules.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
Jian
Getting There
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Rock On! RP App PG-13   Rock On! RP App PG-13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:18 am

Name: Kyoko Kiyoshi
Instrument: Vocals, electric guitar/guitar/bass idk which one :PP
Genre: pop/rock, Jpop >8D
Picture:
Spoiler:
Description: Kyoko plays the guitar, likes to sing and ROCK ONNN!

Last edited by Jian on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Rock On! RP App PG-13   Rock On! RP App PG-13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:43 pm

I edited mine. ;D
Back to top Go down
mr. toast
Regular
mr. toast

PostSubject: Re: Rock On! RP App PG-13   Rock On! RP App PG-13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:30 pm

Name: skyler
Instrument: (If your character sings, put Vocals) flute and base
Genre: (What kind of music does your character play?) pop
Band: (If not in a band, put Self) self for now
Picture: (Any regular anime pictures are okay, as long as they do not stretch the page horizontally. Images from Avatar Generators are okay as well.) Rock On! RP App PG-13 Zspfrk ROCK ON
Description: (Please make it at least four "good" sentences long.)
skyler was taught flute at a early age and as much as he loved classic stuff he wanted to put a twist on the flute so he started to do pop songs on the flute and eventually a few original songs. He knows how to play base to but is still working on it. He loves to joke around and inst really contemplative about anything and is very random at times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock On! RP App PG-13   Rock On! RP App PG-13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock On! RP App PG-13
Page 1 of 1