The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Lunar Academy rp

Go down 
+5
Makkine
Shadow Kitten
Torie
Caseroos
Xaria
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dear New Student,

You have been offered to go to Dark Lunar Academy to hide from humans so our secret monster soceity is safe sign this following line to be in this academy.

_________

From,

Headmaster Spellman.

---------------------

Yue walked into this strange school away from her human friends and sighed hoping to make new friends.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fireflylight

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:10 pm

((yes))
Dawn nodded and went and got a salad. She made her way back and sat down a safe distance away. Swallowing the forkful she looked up at Shiaka. "So what do you think of this place is it a good home away from home? Are the beings nice?"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:14 pm

"Yeah, it's nice," Shiaka replied.
Back to top Go down
Fireflylight

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:34 pm

Static electricity sparked around dawns fingers as she bumped her toe. "owch! Sorry" she fisted her hand through the slight pain concentrating on her control. The sparks Came to a stop. "that's why I'm here. Control. Do you know anyone that could help me?"
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Yue sighed and wrote in her diary.

------------

Dear Diary, I miss Merston High I hope i make friends.
Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:58 pm

Destinee crossed her arms and looked up at Mika. "Now was that totally necessary?"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:14 pm

"I don't really know anyone else who has a power like you," Shiaka said, examining Dawn's power. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Yue then made some dark in the school by accident and went out of her dorm surrounded by darkness.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:56 pm

Mika sighed. "No I guess not. But I cant control my anger... or when i transform. It just is not fair!" She slammed her fist down on the table.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:14 am

Destinee sighed and twirled a strand of purple hair around her index finger. "There's not much to it. Just don't get mad at things."
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:16 am

Haru threw her trash away, noticing a wolf and another girl. "Hmph." She left the lunchroom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:19 am

Mika sighed. "its hard not to. It is just my nature." She stood up. "I'm gonna go walk around."
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:26 am

Haru wandered around the academy, wondering where everything was at. So far, she spotted the art and music room. Sighing, she walked back towards the dorms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:28 am

Mika walked around the halls. She passed by a few people. Some looked strange and others normal. She sighed. Mika started to walk back towards her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:48 am

After letting her hair fling back to normal and saying bye to Mika, Destinee decided she would get herself some food now. She stood up from the table and walked to the food line.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

Location : You can only tell the speed OR location of a quantum particle. Guess which I know?

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:59 am

At the food line (he had finally found out where it was), Bisnes found Destinee. "I saw you talking to that werewolf girl a while ago. What was her name? She's not exactly the most likable person I've met, you know,"
Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:13 am

Destinee heard and saw Bisnes behind her. "Oh, Mika? I don't know her too well, since I just met her today, but she says her anger isn't something she can control." She picked out a green apple and placed it on her tray. "I hear most werewolves are like that."
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

Location : You can only tell the speed OR location of a quantum particle. Guess which I know?

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:18 am

"Mika, is she?" Bisnes smiled peacefully, but to himself he wondered where he had heard that name before. "She has anger issues, huh? If all werewolves are like that, why don't they just take pills?" Behind him, a werewolf growled menacingly, but Bisnes decided to ignore it. "Or some sort of species-wide anger management," he surveyed the lunch menu again. "Don't they have anything for vegetarians?! I mean, apart from apples,"
Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:21 am

Destinee rolled her eyes. "Not every species out there is as economically-intelligent as you are," she laughed. "Most of them probably don't care enough to take pills. but then again, I'm just basing my opinions off those stereotypes." She looked ahead at the long line. "You're a vegetarian? I guess you'll have to live off of apples for awhile then," she laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:31 am

"It won't even have to be economically founded, perhaps just as a free charity," Bisnes took another deep breath during the derisive laughter that followed. "And it's generally not very unbiased to base your opinion off stereotypes," he cleared his throat, and continued in a measured yet muted voice, "I guess I will,"
Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:36 am

"Heyy, I didn't mean any of that in a bad way!" Destinee studied his face. He looked kinda.. Offended. She pat his back. "There's nothing wrong with being any of those! Me, for example, I'm economically retarded. And that may be the only time you'll hear me even use that word!" She shifted forward in line.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:43 am

Yue went to the food line somehow spreading darkness by accident.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:58 am

Mika stopped when she saw Yue pass her. She turned around and tried to catch up with her.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Yue kept walking and imagined what would happen if her parents didn't make her go to this school.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:35 pm

Mika caught up to Yue and grabbed her shoulder. "Hey Yue. What's the matter?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Seesa
Seesa

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:31 pm

Hartz wandered from the dorms. She looked left and right. She was scared of what creatures might also wander through these school halls. Then she spotted it: The food court! She ran desperately as her stomach growled to the line. She looked ahead to see many people in line ahead of her. She groaned. Then she grabbed all the things at the beginning of the line that could fit on her plate, and waited for the line to move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Lunar Academy rp
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next