The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avatar The Last Airbender Rp App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

Avatar The Last Airbender Rp App Empty
PostSubject: Avatar The Last Airbender Rp App   Avatar The Last Airbender Rp App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:18 pm

here's the app

Name:
Nation:
Info:
Pic:

here's mine

name:Yue
Nation:Water Tribe
Civillization Status:Princess
Info:Born with mysterious illness and got saved by Tui and her side affects is white hair.
Pic: Avatar The Last Airbender Rp App 032

you can use tektek if you want to make up a charater or be one or use a pic if you want to do so if it a official avatar charater
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender Rp App   Avatar The Last Airbender Rp App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:20 pm

Name: Suki Nayami
Nation: Fire Nation
Civillization Status: Warrior
Info: Coming Soon.
Pic: Coming Soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender Rp App   Avatar The Last Airbender Rp App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Name: Haku
Nation: Water Tribe
Civillization Status: Peasant (that knows how to fight?)
Info: Quite the silent warrior of justice, believing that justice and kindness will do you good. Although stern and strict, she's quite the kind and loving one and will protect the Water Tribe at all costs.
Pic: Avatar The Last Airbender Rp App 02c9415

Last edited by MisaTange on Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender Rp App   Avatar The Last Airbender Rp App I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:23 pm

Name:Hanna
Nation:Water Tribe
Civillization Status:Peasant
Info:a person who learns how to heal and loves to make friends and has a crush on Sokka.
Pic: Avatar The Last Airbender Rp App F39c640

Name:Ivy
Nation:Earth Kingdom
Civilization Status:Peasant
Info:she is born to the earth kingdom as a earthbender then her family moved to Ba Sing Se and goes to the Northern water tribe on vacation.
Pic; Avatar The Last Airbender Rp App Bda9494
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender Rp App   Avatar The Last Airbender Rp App I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Name: Yuushi
Nation: Fire Nation
Civillization Status: Warrior
Info: Yuushi is the one with the spunk. Born with weak fire bending powers, Yuushi is normally happy-go-lucky, optimistic, and compassionate. He'll definitely do stupid things, so don't blame him too much.
Pic: Avatar The Last Airbender Rp App 9a37946

Name: Yuki
Nation: Earth Nation
Civillization Status: Peasant
Info: Lemme tell you this first. Yuki thinks she can earthbend, knowing that her parents were earthbenders. Anyway, she's more of an adventurous, happy-go-lucky girl than... the opposite. (more to rp later)
Pic: Avatar The Last Airbender Rp App A1d2148
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender Rp App   Avatar The Last Airbender Rp App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar The Last Airbender Rp App
Page 1 of 1