The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Improve RP [No App Needed]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
2Xemnas2
The Grim Reaper of THERPZ
2Xemnas2

Improve RP [No App Needed] Empty
PostSubject: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Rules: Make up a character in your mind

Try to take the RP seriously

Be farfetched but don't get ridiculous, I don't wanna be talking about castles in the 1600s and robots come and take over the world ~.~

Kyle arrived, slowly and steadily. Scared about what was to approach him. He looked back and forth, checked the area, and went into the doorway unknowing of what obstacles were to arise
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplayzone.com
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Cam saw a random person and didn't know what to do. She(she looks like a guy) walked up behind him and looked past him.
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
The Grim Reaper of THERPZ
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Kyle jumped, the girl that had just arrived startled him.

"w..w...who are you o.o" he stuttered still a little baffled
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplayzone.com
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:36 pm

Cam jumped, scared because he jumped. Nervously and quietly she managed to say her first name. "Cameryn..."
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Kit walked down the street, even though she can't see a darn thing in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:52 pm

Sydney picked a cigarette in his mouth, smoke floating above him. He walked around the street, one of his hands holding the cigar and the other in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:20 pm

(Finally. someone has posted. DARKCROW, IF YOUR GONNA MAKE AN RP, THEN POST ON IT.)

Kit, (she is blind.) walked down the street, and into the candy shop her mother owns. Although she is blind, she can sense the colors tough.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:34 pm

He didn't know what to do, his thievery abilities were still not very good. Maybe he could pick a few things from a local store. He looked around through the smoke, the candy store was the nearest.
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:04 pm

Kit walked over to her mother, and picked up a pink frosted cupcake. Her mother sighed. "we haven't gotten very many costumers...." her mother said. Kit just smiled, she licked the frosting. she decided she would draw. The candy store was full of drawings she drew, and even though she was blind, the pictures seemed realistic to other people. A group of boys came in. Kit looked up, as one reached out to grab the sketch book kit was holding. he snatched it out of her hands. "hey! give that back!" kit yelled. "make me!" the boy said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:16 pm

He entered. Great, they were distracted, a boy was apparently trying to steal a girl's sketchbook. He picked a few chocolate bars and flung them in his pocket, then started to smoke again.

(also, homestuck fan? YES!)
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:30 pm

Kit, blindly ran out of the store. she just ran. the boys were laughing. Kit sat down against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:59 pm

Grabbing a few candies, Sydney made sure no one in the store saw. A few boys were laughing, the owner of the store looked worried. Perfect. He stuffed them in his pocket and left the store.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:04 am

Angel looked behind her and heard some boys laughing. She saw a girl sitting against a wall, she turned around and walked towards them.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:38 pm

The boys starting flipping through the Book. Kit sat against the wall. she watched cars colors go by.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:06 pm

A girl was sitting across the wall. She looked sad. Smoking hugely this time, he patted her on the back.
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:36 pm

Kit felt something touch her, and she looked up. all she saw were colors, but she saw an outline of a person. a person she did not recognize. Her being blind didnt help. not by a long shot. Kit got up. She dusted herself off. " H-hello......."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Sydney pulled the cigar from his mouth, waving.
"It's not very smart to crash into walls, y'know?" That was all he said before popping the cigarette back in his mouth, proceeding to smoke again.
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:28 pm

"um... i didnt crash..... um..." Kit paused. "w-who are you? and why did you touch me...." kit heard the boys laughing and accusing her of not being blind. Kit looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:48 am

"Sydney. I don't trust you with my last name. It's called patting someone on the back, and it's normal." He turned his attention to the kids laughing at her.
"Hm? I'll get rid of them for you, if you want. The boys, I mean."
He didn't even wait for an answer. He pulled a gun out from his pocket and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:08 pm

"uh... that wont be necessary...." Kit replied, She saw an outline of a gun. " they always come... i get used to it....." Kit had a sad tone in her voice. Kit realized she hadn't even introduced herself. "um... im Kit..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:16 pm

Sydney looked disappointed. "Oh... Well, if you ever change your mind, tell me." He grinned.
"Hello KIt. You're a klutz, just so you know." Putting the cigar back in his mouth, he smoked.
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:43 pm

"Yea.blame the fact that i am BLIND.i can only sense color, and see outlines of things. Those boys, Every week they come and take my sketchbook. and accuse me of not being blind" Kit said, staring at the boys. They had left the store. They also left her sketchbook lying around. "My sketch book...." Kit said, sadly. Kits mother came out from behind the counter and picked the book up, set on the counter, and went in the back room, where she was baking a cake.Kit sighed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:46 pm

"Oh, yer blind? Hehe, hadn't noticed."
He looked at the lady that had just left.
"Y'know her?"
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:52 pm

"oh... thats just my mom...." kit said. " and its okay... not many people realize im blind." kit said. Kit herd something drop. she looked down. it was just her pencil. she bent down to grab it. she stood up.

(are they in the candy shop, or outside??)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:10 pm

(Outside, I guess. What I wrote made no sense. ;V;)

"O- Oh!" He chuckled a nervous laugh, shuffling the stolen candy in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improve RP [No App Needed]   Improve RP [No App Needed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Improve RP [No App Needed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Zone :: ROLEPLAYING :: Original Roleplays :: Original RP Archives-
Jump to: