The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter RP (App)

Go down 
+4
Faithyy~
awkwardlyAwesome
2Xemnas2
xReiReix
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

Harry Potter RP (App) Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter RP (App)   Harry Potter RP (App) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:38 pm

In this rp you are a student attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. This takes place after the 7th book/movie so there might be some spoilers ^^' You can be in any grade and any house you want. Only one character per person please.

Here's the app

Name:

Year:

House:

Description:

Pic:

Mine

Name: Erin Potter

Year: 1

House: Slytherin

Description: Erin is the daughter of Albus Severus Potter and the second Potter in Slytherin. She is pretty shy and seems kind of mysterious at times. But she is pretty friendly if you get to know her. She tends to get lost and confused often. Her older brother is Allen Potter.

Pic:Harry Potter RP (App) Tek4e4717c44d8317097882

Last edited by Nia-Chan on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
The Grim Reaper of THERPZ
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RP (App)   Harry Potter RP (App) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:46 am

Name: Vaughn Bain

Year: 4th year

Description: Vaughn is the son of Max bain a death eater who works in the ministry. Therefore Vaughn is just naturally evil, with a bit of a depressing negative side. His years at Hogwarts will decide if he continues his fathers legacy or if he becomes good to battle his father

Pic: Harry Potter RP (App) Tek4e4789fad05eb2099962

Last edited by 2Xemnas2 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplayzone.com
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RP (App)   Harry Potter RP (App) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:25 am

Name: Allen Potter

Year: 5

Description: Allen is more than halfway through his time studying at Hogwarts entering his 5th year. Being the son of Albus Severus Potter and grandson of Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley, it was a bit of a shock to the family that little Al was sorted into Slytherin, especially since those part of the Weasley family are usually ALWAYS sorted into Gryffindor. But when Albus told 11-year-old Allen before he left to the train that where he went was his choice, just like Harry told him, Al decided to experiment. He honestly didn't mind which house he went to, whether it was Gryffindor or not, but decided to go with Slytherin, since his dad was worried about possibly being sorted into it when he was a boy.

Al is a smart guy, and being the older brother of new first year Erin, can get a little overprotective. He is very friendly, and sometimes can be quite a clown. His curious nature sometimes gets him into trouble, during school and outside school. His favorite snack from the train trolley is a Pumpkin Pasty. When you see him in Hogsmeade, he is usually going over to Rosmerta's Pub having a butterbeer with friends after a winning Quidditch game. He plays as a Chaser for Slytherin's Quidditch team.

Pic: Harry Potter RP (App) Tek4e4794db4842b4203585

Last edited by ratgirl4eva on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Faithyy~
Administrator
Administrator
Faithyy~

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RP (App)   Harry Potter RP (App) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Name: Arianna Blackwood

Year: 4

House: Ravenclaw

Description: Arianna is a quiet, intelligent pureblood. Although her family has been known for having proud supporters of the Dark Lord and students in Slytherin, she was sorted into Ravenclaw instead. Arianna’s family looks down on her because of this. Her creativity, learning ability, and wit are why she’s been wearing the blue uniform of the Ravenclaw house for four years.

Pic: Harry Potter RP (App) Tek4e485ce1218d39143643
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RP (App)   Harry Potter RP (App) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:30 am

Name: Lilian Jay

Year: 2

House: Gryffindor

Description: Lilian is a mudblood and hates being called it. Lilian is the seeker for Gryyfindor's Quittditch team; she was just choosen this year. Although Lilan is athletic she also does really well in her studies especially charms. Some people question her read eyes though.

Lilian is a little mischievous and practices spells secretly including ones that are way above her level.

Pic: Harry Potter RP (App) Tek4e49397ed8e267988319

Last edited by Caseroos on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
Serenia
Beginner
Serenia

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RP (App)   Harry Potter RP (App) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Name: Serenia Allheart

Year: 4

Description: Serenia loves adventures, she isn't afraid of trying something new. She also is a chaser in Quidditch.

Pic: I can't really add a picture through here, but her hair is light brown, falls down, shiny-ish.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RP (App)   Harry Potter RP (App) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Name: Advert Long (Addy)

Year: 3

Description: Advert, or as he's more known as, Addy, is muggle-born. He's fierce, strong, determined, strong-willed but extremely, er... not smart in his magical studies. He's the Beater in Quidditch and extremely excellent in his position.

Addy Long's history isn't something special... his parents were muggle-borns and generally lived a quite peaceful life. He doesn't really know any relatives other than his parents, though, but he claims it isn't really special.

Pic: Harry Potter RP (App) Tek4e5807da8a67b2306909
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RP (App)   Harry Potter RP (App) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:42 pm

Name: Gabriella Ross

Year: 1

Description: The youngest of 3, Gabriella isn't used to being around others besides her pure-blooded family; she's extremely shy. If you get to know her, however, she is fun at times and a bit mischevious. She rarely gets in trouble, though. Since Gabriella attended Hogwarts, she has been studying really hard, and spends most of her time in the common room, books laid out in front of her. Gabriella has a passion for reading; everywhere she goes, she's seen with a book in her hands. Quite intelligent, since she reads and does research almost all the time. Usually quiet at times.

Putting her smartness aside, she can be reckless at times. Careless, too. Her curiosity leads to her carelessness.

Pic: Harry Potter RP (App) Tek4e59aa9a468fb6626613
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RP (App)   Harry Potter RP (App) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter RP (App)
Page 1 of 1