The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survival Island ~RP~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

Survival Island ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:05 pm

Character list, applications, plot and more here.

------------------------------

Kageura woke up. She had very little memory of her home and her remaining memories were just incomplete puzzle pieces. She felt her tummy rumble and decided to hunt.

During her hunt, she smelled the tasty scent of the ocean breeze. Kageura knew she didn't live in an ocean area. She just knew.
Back to top Go down
Cyberkyd
Evangelion Pilot
Cyberkyd

Location : In NERV's headquarters, waiting for the Second Impact.

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:19 pm

Rick found himself walking around on a beach. Funny, there we no beaches in Jersey around his house... wait, what was Jersey? A dream? Some place, familiar only during the deceptive night hours? He tried to shake the thoughts out of his head.

He was supposed to be going to karate class... That much he remembered. Yes! The weapons in his backpack and in his hand... He knew how to use them!

Rick swung his bo around. But karate class.. that was a thing from his dreams, like Jersey. Yet here the solid evidence was in his hands... Now everything seemed to fade, except for the white, sandy beaches in front of him. Karate... he still remembered that... Bad he had ALWAYS known it. He had never gone to 'classes' for it in that place... He couldn't even remember its name now. There was only him, and his weapons, and the beach.

And it was white indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alteriaonline.forumotion.com
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:29 pm

Kageura saw a deer and chased after it. It was hopping madly, trying to escape. There was no way out, though, because the ocean surrounded it. Deer cannot swim.

Finally, Kageura slashed its stomach, and died almost immediately. She knew her sword slashes didn't come naturally. It came with tons of practice.
Back to top Go down
nixie king
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Jaum woke up on a sandy beach. he tried to remeber what he was doing here. He couldn't remeber anything. He saw another person in the distance and decided to go towards him, maybe he knew something
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:32 pm

Kageura dragged the deer meat into the beach and sat next to it, thinking of how she could make a fire. The island contained all of the necessary items required to make a fire, but her sword cannot cut down trees. She looked around and saw two other people there. She decided to go towards them. Maybe they had a tool where she can cut down trees.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:39 pm

Louis opened his eyes. Where was he? This place didn't seem familiar. He was on a chair of some sort. Attempting to stand up, he fell back down almost instantly, as if without effort. He attempted to stand up again, once again ending up in failure. Ah well, he'll just stay here- THE CHAIR CAN MOVE! He began to flicker his fingers around it, moving the wheelchair rapidly and naturally. "Well, I can't stand up. Note taken." He looked around the beachy atmosphere, how did he even get here? He felt his belly rumble. Picking at his pockets, a gun! This could work for something. He began to look around for animals. Failing at this, he put the gun back in, and stared silently across the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:50 pm

Zen opened her eyes, finding herself on a sandy beach. She quickly got up, scanning the area. All she saw was the ocean, and lots of sand.

Zen stood up in the middle of the beach, walking west. Trembling, she continued to walk, looking straight at the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:59 pm

"Well... There's not a lot of animals! DARN!" He attempted to kick his legs (this ending in failiure.) and went to look for some more. A small rabbit caught his attention, and beginning to shoot it with ease, it went down at around the 3rd bullet. Where he had gotten this skill, he didn't know. "Am I the only human here?" he whispered, "HELLO!?" this he shot.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:23 pm

Gun sounded from afar. With surprise, Kageura headed toward the sound, sword still in her hands. She stopped, midway, and dragged the deer meat toward the gunfire.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:10 am

A very short girl seemed to come closer to him. He was desperate for other humans, but she had a blade, and looked slightly frightening. He moved his chair a bit back, and then hid the gun. It was no use to hide himself, right? Anyways, she seemed more focused on the rabbit, so Louis guessed she wasn't much of a threat. Taking a deep breath, he saw her come closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Cyberkyd
Evangelion Pilot
Cyberkyd

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:38 am

[Rick Smith]

Rick, after much aimless walking, found a young girl walking and staring at the ground. She seemed to have scars on her arms and legs, which was puzzling. Rick cleared his throat and waved. She looked Japanese so he tried using her language.

"Hi! My name is Rick. Who are you, and can you tell me more about who I am?" He paused. That question seemed ridiculous. "Er, forget about that. Would you like to walk with me? I'd like some company."
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:28 am

Hearing her mother tongue made her feel calm. Kageura gestured to the younger person ((Shadow Kitten)) to follow. She turned toward this Rick person and replied in Japanese, "I'm Kageura. Nice to meet you. And sure. I've got some deer meat if you're hungry, but it's raw. I know how to cook it, just need some help cooking it."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:10 pm

A hand gesture. Louis, still slightly afraid by both their appearances, held the gun in his pocket with one hand, and continued moving towards them with the other, the wheelchair moving rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Zen looked up from the ground to the boy. She listened to his words, and smiled a bit. Nodding, she put her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:39 pm

Finally reaching the three, he held his gun tightly and kept an eye on them.
"Hello..." He whispered, moving his hands and attempting to move his feet.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:07 pm

Kageura spoke in English now. "Hello there," Kageura replied.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:12 pm

"Hello..." He started to try to not look at them, only staring at the skies.
"Hello.."
Back to top Go down
Cyberkyd
Evangelion Pilot
Cyberkyd

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:42 am

[Rick Smith]

Rick looked around. "Hmmm... We should probably find some shelter and forage for water and food. You got a deer? Good. Our best bet would be to cook just enough to eat right now and make the rest into jerky. We can use the saltwater and the smoke from the fire. Who wants to look for water? I'll start with the setting up of camp."

He walked to the edge of some trees and started making a depression in the ground surrounded by rocks and with some logs sticking out of the ground facing the sea to help ward off sea breezes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:49 pm

"Geez, it's like you've been here before.." He stared at the small rabbit he had shot, how did this guy know so much?
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:19 pm

Zen looked at the others, she shyly backed away. Attempting to run away, she turned away, taking a step forward.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:13 pm

"I doubt any of us has been here before," Kageura commented. "Also, I'd go and get some saltwater. Did a quick look of the island here while getting this deer and we're surrounded by saltwater. Anyway, we need someplace to put the water in. Anyone have a substitute for a bucket?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:28 pm

"Wont a stupid shoe work? You barely know who you're talking to and it seems like you already trust them completely? You have a blade! Everyone here seems suspicious!" Dragging his chair amongst the sand, it seemed to crumple around.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:55 pm

Kageura glared at the person that talked. "We need to trust people here," Kageura retorted. "There is no-one else here. We need to survive. How can you survive when you're afraid your neighbor will kill you?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:01 pm

"Well, what if my neighbour did happen to want to kill me?" Huffing his breath, he clenched his hands tight around the wheelchair.
Back to top Go down
Cyberkyd
Evangelion Pilot
Cyberkyd

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:12 pm

[Rick Smith]

He paused from his work and a haze seemed to lift off his mind for a moment. The words of the kid in the wheelchair seemed to spark some memory. He turned around and spat out in English, "Well then you should find yourself a new neighbor, bub!" The sight of all the people staring at him like he was crazy shocked him out of his temporary clarity and sent the puzzling fog back over his mind again. He wasn't in a city. There was never such a thing as a city.

"S-sorry," he said in Japanese. He turned around. "I don't understand what's going on. Some part of me believes that I have always lived here, and that this is where I belong. But I know that it cannot be right, because I have no memories of this place and I have a strong sense of fear about this place. I think that we all NEED to trust each other right now, or we will die. If you do not wish to trust me, then I am not forcing you to stay. But unless you want to be a skeleton in a week's time, we need to trust one another."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island ~RP~   Survival Island ~RP~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival Island ~RP~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Zone :: ROLEPLAYING :: Original Roleplays :: Original RP Archives-
Jump to: