The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG! We're Princess rp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yue was in her priestess disguise holding a crystal box filled with jewels.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:56 pm

Then, Lorianne rushed inside of the Sky Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:57 pm

She had left, of course. Small explosions.
"WHO CAUSED THOSE?" He screamed, and dug his hands in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:57 pm

The Lunae Warriors then shot some dark lunar at the kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:59 pm

"What a idiotic princess, I knew she was evil."
"Darkness helps us anyways, she knows nothing about strategy."
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Yue came out with that poofy white wig off her white locks wearing a kimono.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:03 pm

"Lorianne," the king said, sighing, knowing that she had been spying on the Darkness Kingdom.

Lorianne sighed and went into her chambers.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:04 pm

Yue went to the Sky King and told the king "my kingdom needs help attacking the Darkness Kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:05 pm

"AH! SHE.. SHES BACK! OH DEAR! Shes still in her kingdom, but its only a matter of time.."
How many bullets left? Enough.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Yue closed her eyes feeling weak from all of that running.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:08 pm

One of the servants barged into her chambers.

"Can you please knock?" Lorianne commented sarcastically.

"Sorry, ma'am," the servant murmured, not catching Lorianne's sarcastic tone. "The king requests that you help the Lunar Kingdom in attacking the Darkness Kingdom," the servant said, a little higher.

"Yes, yes. Dismissed," Lorianne said, speed-walking to the training area of the kingdom.

"Thank you," the servant murmured in reply, walking out to the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:12 pm

Yue went to her kingdom to rest without wearing her princess outfit asleep.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:13 pm

He looked around.
"Bagh, the king and queen should know about this."
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

Location : You can only tell the speed OR location of a quantum particle. Guess which I know?

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Morjen was running ahead of some other dirty refugees. "C'mon! Let's go!" she creamed joyously, then with a flying leap stood infront of the Darkness Kingdom gate. "They're pwowerful, Yenjem says they could help us get back our kingdom!"
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Yue got energy and went to the battle and saw refugees and waterbended.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Once in the training room, Lorianne called, "GOGH!"

A tough-looking man with light brown hair and blue eyes came to the Sky princess. "Ma'am?" he asked.

"Gogh, the Lunar princess wants us to help attack the Darkness Kingdom," Lorianne said.

"Yes, ma'am," Gogh murmured. Then, his tone raised a bit. "Lorianne, would you like to aid us?"

"Yes, yes," Lorianne replied. Gogh pointed to the last remaining weapon, a small, wooden sword.

"Sir, that sword isn't fit for a princess, here, have mi-" one of the soldiers started to say.

"It's fine," Lorianne interrupted, and they marched to the Darkness Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

Location : You can only tell the speed OR location of a quantum particle. Guess which I know?

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:33 pm

In the distance, Morjen saw a glint of water. And, before she had time to respond, it was speeding towards her. "Everyone, escape position! It's an ambassador from the Water-shik'l" she rolled out of the way as the missile overshot her and ripped a tree of it's hinges in the background. The darkness creatures that crowded the forst around the Darkness Kingdom instantly snarled and with a strong grip tore apart the tree until it was a bunch of splinters.

Jorai, a military geek that liked to eaves-drop to the adult's conversations, frowned. "Actually, this style of waterbending is more particular to the Moon-shik'l, you know? they seem to be controlling it using gravitational pull, rather than by arcane forces. Notice how it has a center, and isn't a streak-"

"SHUT UP! It doesn't matter, we're under attack just the same! Escape position!" Morjen ordered as another ball of whater whipped past overhead.

(Apostrophes indicate glottal stops).
(I said shik'l instead of Kingdom because shik'l is not the same as the Rock Kingdom word for kingdom, ajuyarad. Shik'l is used only if you aren't a part of a kingdom, and carries connotations of them being an enemy or a stranger. Notice how I said Darkness Kingdom, and not Darkness-shik'l.)
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:34 pm

Yue stopped and looked at them.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:46 pm

"She stopped" someone whispered, barely whispering.

"It's probably a trick," Jorai responded, loudly. "I'm with Morjen, let's run!" Someone else light up a lanternand they headed into the forest.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:32 am

Lorianne saw a group of refugees just heading into the forest.

"I'll go," she said to the Sky Kingdom troops.

"I'll send a Wind Magician and a spearman to assist, just in case," Gogh said.

"No, no," Lorianne replied.

"Just in case," he echoed. Lorianne sighed and headed where the refugees were headed with the Wind Magician and the spearman.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:25 pm

From across the field, some guards with sky blue clothing were marching over to where the ragtag refugees were standing helplessly.

"MORE LUNAR KINGDOM GUARDS?!" the girl with the lantern yelled.

"No, they're from the sky kingdom, I think..." Morjen said, squinting at the white trim most of their clothing had. "Wait, I have an idea. Nobody move, let them come,"
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:29 pm

The Lunar Warriors holded up their trident of the moon and shot it at the Wall of Darkness.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:55 pm

Thomas glinted, and began to shoot.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Yue made a wave and shot it at Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Jumping over it.
"SHES ATTACKING! ATTACKING!"
She shot a very thick bullet right at Yue.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:05 pm

Yue ducked and splash water at the bullet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG! We're Princess rp
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Zone :: ROLEPLAYING :: Original Roleplays :: Original RP Archives-
Jump to: