The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG! We're Princesses rp app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

OMG! We're Princesses rp app Empty
PostSubject: OMG! We're Princesses rp app   OMG! We're Princesses rp app I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:25 pm

Its about girls who find out their princess.

app:

Name:
Pic(you must have a mysterious royal job):
Info:

Name:Priestess Princess Yue
Kingdom:Lunar Kingdom
Pic: Priestess: OMG! We're Princesses rp app D727196
Princess: OMG! We're Princesses rp app 76bd952
Info:Yue found out she was a princess after school one day.(more later)
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princesses rp app   OMG! We're Princesses rp app I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Name: Lorianne Skye
Kingdom: Sky Kingdom
Pic(you must have a mysterious royal job):
OMG! We're Princesses rp app Vpc46r
(Without the wings of course)
Info: Lorianne is the princess of the Sky Kingdom. Well, she didn't know that until one day after school a.... sign told her. (Yes, she goes to school. She's a senior in college) Little does she know, however, that she is a wizard, specializing in wind magics.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princesses rp app   OMG! We're Princesses rp app I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Name: Senna Hirako
Kingdom: Darkness Kingdom
Pic(you must have a mysterious royal job): Later.
Info: People claim Senna to be mysterious, or the silent type. Very kind if you get to know her. Ever since Senna became the princess, her life has been miserable. In fact, she never wanted to be a princess all her life. [more later. im lazy.]

Last edited by Kanon on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princesses rp app   OMG! We're Princesses rp app I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:13 pm

Name: Thomas Bleu
Kingdom: The Kingdom of Darkness
Pic: OMG! We're Princesses rp app 7837342
Info:
Thomas is a solider, as he has already experienced 2 wars, fought at both of them even though ridiculously young, got very paranoia. He wont trust ANYONE, ANYONE thats not the princess or the king or queen. That does includes fellow solider's and anyone else in the kingdom. He always uses his uniform, that he thinks its perfectly normal. As soon as he found out there was a young girl whom was now the princess, he got very suspicious. Is always twitching, and talks in a very odd manner. He however, is a excellent fighter with guns.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

Location : You can only tell the speed OR location of a quantum particle. Guess which I know?

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princesses rp app   OMG! We're Princesses rp app I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:09 pm

Name: Morjen. (stress on second syllable)
Kingdom: Former rock kingdom princess, but is no longer one since it got taken over by the combined forces of the ice, water, wind, and plant kingdoms. (Geddet? I'm talking 'bout EROSION! HAHAAH!)
Pic(you must have a mysterious royal job): Morjen (mor-HEN) has light brown hair and a sprinkling of freackles across her cheeks. Looks young for her age, and has long arms. large gray eyes that always look worried or indecisive. Wears armour most of the time.
Info: The rock kingdom has had the short end of the stick ever since Morjen's parents infamously got it broke. The weakened emotional state initiated an attack from four other kingdoms, and after both king and queen were killed during a raid, the castle advisor got everyone he could to leave the country. Now, Morjen is a refugee acting as a figurehead leader of the rebels while the advisor works all the strings. She's dotty, but distracted. Usually skirts responsibilty, and loves her advisor Yanjem (yan-HIM) very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princesses rp app   OMG! We're Princesses rp app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG! We're Princesses rp app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Zone :: ROLEPLAYING :: Original Roleplays :: Original RP Archives-
Jump to: