The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magical Advetnures app

Go down 
+2
Makkine
Xaria
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

Magical Advetnures app Empty
PostSubject: Magical Advetnures app   Magical Advetnures app I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:52 pm

You know magical stuff like unicorns and stuff but with a twist like gypsys with adventure like attacking monsters.(more later)

app:
Name:
Species:
Pic:
Info:

here is mine

Name:Yue
Species:Siren
Pic: Magical Advetnures app 82db510
Info:Yue is one of the muses and is a nice love singing siren.(more later)
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

Location : You can only tell the speed OR location of a quantum particle. Guess which I know?

PostSubject: Re: Magical Advetnures app   Magical Advetnures app I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:49 pm

Name: Alyenae
Age: 148, would translate to 12 and four sixths in human years.
Species: Elf
Pic:Magical Advetnures app 5cfc833
Info: Alyenae is an elf, but would much rather being a human. Her knowledge of magic is minimal, she would much rather play some music and dance. She was dubbed a "music-maker" by the faeries, after all. She was shunned by her community due to accidentally poisoning during her experiments, and know roams the forests, happy to have left their society.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Magical Advetnures app   Magical Advetnures app I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Name: Zeyen Nur
Species: Elf
Pic:Magical Advetnures app 3c6b416
Info: Has been training to be a wizard since she was a little girl. At age 9, drank a potion that made her physical appearance stop, therefore looks like a little girl. VERY powerful, and respected among the elven kingdom. A very picky lady, with a lot of manners. Strict at times, and cries a lot, mostly about her little brother who.. Well, something happened, but she doesn't like to share it. He's alive and well though. A kind women once you get to know her, and battles extremely well, but tries to avoid battle.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Magical Advetnures app   Magical Advetnures app I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:09 pm

Name:Sunsara
Species:Siren
Pic: Magical Advetnures app 639c331
Info:Sunara is a muse and a siren who always bosses the other muses around but mostly Yue due to her odd wings and love for the forest.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Magical Advetnures app   Magical Advetnures app I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:15 pm

Name: Cayce
Species: Centaur
Pic: Magical Advetnures app Tektek10
Info: Cayce is very young but is one of the best archers her tribe has ever known. She can hit a target from two miles away. Her tatoos mark that she is know able to be on her own in the vast world she has yet to see.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: Magical Advetnures app   Magical Advetnures app I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Name: Nero
Species: Dragon
Pic: Magical Advetnures app Da31701
Info: Nero's one of the smallest (and youngest) dragons living in the forest, but that's also his advantage. He's not too fond of any other species besides himself, and is a bit conceited. Nero has tiny jaws full of sharp teeth, and uses them a lot since his temper is pretty short.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Magical Advetnures app   Magical Advetnures app I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Name: Luna
Species: Dragon
Pic: Later. ;P
Info: Luna has learned how to heal living creatures since she was young. She learned from her grandmother, and continues to heal today. Luna spends her time learning about different herbs from her guardian, who knows nearly everything about healing. Luna hardly battles in battles too, but she could if she wanted to. [more later]
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Magical Advetnures app   Magical Advetnures app I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:22 pm

Name:Katara
Soecies:siren
Pic: Magical Advetnures app 74c3803
Info:later
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Magical Advetnures app   Magical Advetnures app I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Name: Koi Sakana
Species: Mermaid
Pic: Magical Advetnures app Bf24876
Info:
Koi, a young healer, is quite mean.. You could call her evil, wanting to take over the seas. A open spirited, but quiet person, she is very odd. If you come to the sea, she'll kill you quickly if she spots you, despite being a healer. Or prehaps, just lure you with her gorgeous singing voice, making you her slave. A strict, determined leader whenever she is called to be it. But very shy on the other times, a fabulous fighter, and usually wastes her healing on herself.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Magical Advetnures app   Magical Advetnures app I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Name"Tia Shomshitsu
Species:Half Mermaid
Pic: Magical Advetnures app 7883531
Info:Tia is a half mermaid that is nice and lives in Mermaid Cove.
Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: Magical Advetnures app   Magical Advetnures app I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Name: Ari
Species: Homo sapien (FORTHOSEOFYOUWHODON'TKNOW: Human)
Pic: Magical Advetnures app 0cde237
Info: Ari's usually very cheerful and bright, but is very sensitive and gets her feelings hurt easily. She's a very skillful soldier, but still has her flaws. Like how she attacks when she feels anything other than happy.

Name: Zhu
Species: Homo sapien
Pic: Magical Advetnures app 51ed172
Info: Zhu is a more skilled soldier than his sister, and knows how to control his emotions and usually pushes them out of the way when he's in a duel. Usually quiet and polite.

[Backstories will be told in the rp.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Advetnures app   Magical Advetnures app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical Advetnures app
Page 1 of 1