The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neko World- The Neko Gods rp

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Note- this is only for me and Shadowkitten. anyone else wanting to join will have to pm me quickly.

Mine-

Name-Kyuki
Gender-Female
Personality-Goth, Shy,
Looks-known as a guardian, she is black, with red paws. her muzzle has a white star on it.
Home- Forest

Name- Kakaru
Gender-male
Personality- Head strong, brave, bold
Looks-dark purple, with a right gold eye and a left green eye. his paws are very detailed, with swirls, dots, and even a weird star here and there. his tail is all blue
Home- forest

story-

You are born a kitten, healthy, but with a special power to all. You need to figure out what you use this power and how you got it. As the only kitten in your litter, you seek a new family. You meet a Neko in the forest named kyuki, she tells you that you are being hunted down. But by what exactly?- you need to figure out.... and before time runs out. along your journey, you gain more powers, and you will meet new enemy's. Demons are sent by Hades to keep you from coming. can your friends ship with kyuki last? or will she turn into a demon herself?

rules-

no cussing
fight is cool, but no blood at all.
there will be special scenes, so please read it ALL before posting.
There are demons, that are sent by Hades, but no one gets killed.
------------------------------------------

Kyuki and kakuru walked along the grass. " when are ya gonna stop this guardian thing? " kakauru asked kyuki. kyuki just sighed and smiled

Last edited by Neko_chan on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Her bright eyes gleamed over at the cat. She sighed, thinking about what was she doing? And more importantly, should she be doing something? Her paws felt odd and crippled.
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Kyuki crouched lower, Kakaru made the distraction. then kyuki dropped down. the rough looking cat scampered away. Making large marks were grass was.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Shadow heard a long large sound. She didn't have wonderful hearing, but decided that trying to find where it was coming from would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:38 pm

Kyuki tried to hide kakaru before the kitten would spot him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:41 pm

The ear of a cat flinched before Shadow. She ran over to it quickly. 2 cats laid before her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Kyuki just stopped, her heart racing. kakaru started giggling.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:47 pm

"Hi." She purred gently, and stared at the two, in most utter curiousity, yet showing no sign of emotions on her face.
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:50 pm

" um... excuse my annoying companion. i am kyuki, and what shall i call you?" Kyuki purred back. kakaru coughed. "look who's talking..." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:53 pm

"Shadow. Are you two siblings or something? You act like it."
She gave them a quiet smile, and stared at them.
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:57 pm

Kakaru and kyuki made a disgusted face. "um... no. nice name. He is not my sibling. i have none, all of them died in a fire..." she paused a quick second, and then spoke up. " i have been travailing these very forests in sign of a "chosen one", the one to stop the evil thats been taking place up that very mountain. you see, the cat who i scared away, was a minion, of a very evil, and harmful cat, named Hades." kyuki said, giving a harsh smile, and then turning it into a small frown
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:58 pm

"Some force of evil? You've got to be kidding me. Ive met plenty of cats like you, you two are either insane or simply want to pull on a prank on a weak looking kitty like me. Well im not weak, and I do not enjoy pranks."
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:01 pm

"fine. but when you get kidnapped.... or should i say "cat-knapped", dont come back to me. i tell the truth, in fact i need to stop this evil."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:03 pm

"Okay, so if your the one having to stop this evil, aren't you the chosen one?" Shadow crumpled up, looking at the two. "You kittens interest me.."
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:06 pm

"i am not a kitten. and i cant be the chosen one. it has to be younger, with lots of ability. " kyuki said, jumping up, catching a bird.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:24 pm

"Yeah yeah.. Well you certainly act like a kitten, so im calling you kitten."
She stood up, and began to walk around the 2 cats. Paying most attention on the one who just catched the bird.
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:28 pm

kyuki sniffed at the bird, still alive. she let go of it. the bird got up, and started fly. Kakaru pushed kyuki down.kyuki then bit kakaru's paw.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:29 pm

"Weren't you going to eat it? Its what I expected."
"So interesting.."
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:30 pm

"well, i dont harm anything thats living... only things i find dead." kyuki answered
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:34 pm

"You pretty much harmed that bird."
"It probably will fly a bit crooked now."
"You'll always hurt living things, wherever you know it or not."
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:35 pm

'well, i dont kill them,." she said, flicking kakaru
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:37 pm

"But didn't you say hurt?"
Her smile turned into a rather big grin.
"You plan on killing that Hades cat? Dont you?"
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:39 pm

"no. not kill. just put "him" somewhere....special"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:42 pm

"Haha.. A fate even worse than death?"
"That still counts."
She faced torwards the other cat.
"And what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:44 pm

"uh... i dont know. i am just here for the journey." he ansewered
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:45 pm

"Your adventurous?"
"Wonderful."
"Is he one of the nominees for chosen one? Or what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neko World- The Neko Gods rp    Neko World- The Neko Gods rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neko World- The Neko Gods rp
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next