The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake12
Regular

If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it? Empty
PostSubject: If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it?   If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:52 pm

3 hours ago, some one gave me 300 points, i bought a group, i had to go some where for 2 hours and when i got back, it was gone. I got infuriated and asked a admin, "where is my group," she said "another one deleted all of the groups and the store, and that all the points were given back," well i checked my points and i had 1 point. I asked "where is my points," she said "since it was donated it was given back to the original owner." Then i got really mad and said "SHE GAVE ME THE POINTS I SHOULD HAVE THEM BACK," "Then earn them by posting," she said. Shouldn't i get the points back?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it?   If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:09 pm

Calm down Jake. Roxie quotes that ''the forum was updating'' and he was trying to make it fair with the Therpz Store.
Back to top Go down
Jake12
Regular

PostSubject: Re: If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it?   If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:23 pm

im not mad i am just saying that i want my group back
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
The Grim Reaper of THERPZ
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it?   If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:16 am

Jake another thing that we took out is the power to donate points and since kitkat gave you those points we took it away and gave it back to her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplayzone.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it?   If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Zone :: THINGS OF IMPORTANCE :: Roleplay Zone Feedback-
Jump to:  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:40 pm
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2021 7:26 pm by Xaria

» heyoooooooooooooo
If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 3:10 pm by Xaria

» dont mind me
If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 7:53 pm by Xaria

» hey guysssss
If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 5:20 pm by Xaria

» writing then and now
If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 7:29 pm by Xaria

» THE BOREDOM CHAT
If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:26 pm by Xaria

» umumumumumumum
If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:35 pm by Xaria

» like um we need to um
If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:19 pm by Xaria

» Gem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps))
If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:03 pm by Xaria

» Ever After High RP ((Apps))
If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:05 pm by Xaria

Top posters
awkwardlyAwesome (4624)
If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it? AjosxIf you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it? ZeeeWIf you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it? Fh755 
Xaria (4240)
If you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it? AjosxIf you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it? ZeeeWIf you bought a group, shouldn't you keep it? Fh755 
2Xemnas2 (1973)
Kanon (1918)
Shadow Kitten (1711)
Neko_chan (1598)
MisaTange (1518)
xReiReix (937)
JZilla (694)
Caseroos (631)
Like us on Facebook!
Copyright Protected!
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker