The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups Empty
PostSubject: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:19 pm

RP created! Click to access!

Plot

You awake to see nothing but trees. You look down. Earth. You look up. Sky. The first thing that comes into your head is, "Where is my creator?" You've last seen your creator in a lab, but you want to know who you really are.

Who am I...?

You are a robot. You also role play a creator. A human, or something, that created the robot. You can also role play just a robot, because there is such things are lonely little robots traveling the world.

Robot Name:
Robot Age:
Robot Gender:
Robot Appearance:
Robot Personalty:
Character Item: (optional)
Creator Name:
Creator Age:
Creator Gender:
Creator Race:
Creator Appearance:
Creator Personalty:

Example/Mine:

Robot Name: Reena
Robot Age: 21
Robot Gender: Female
Robot Appearance:
The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups Rinal
Robot Personalty: An elegant looking robot, indeed. She is kind, compassionate, and optimistic. Despite her odd arms, she doesn't like to fight, at all. Very graceful.
Character Item: Vanilla Beans
Creator Name: Hikari
Creator Age: 14
Creator Gender: Male
Creator Race: Human
Creator Appearance:
The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups Hikari.th
Creator Personalty: He's the optimist, kind, compassionate... and weird.

Characters: (Robot/Creator (Username) )
Reena/Hikari (MisaTange)
Ivy 301/Shadow 301/Katara Ramozzi (Yue)
Kowareta/Rei (SciKid)
Kiyoshi Ronin/TBA in RP (VocaLen)
Hanabi/Yuki Tanaka & Natsuha Tanaka (Shadow Kitten)

Last edited by MisaTange on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Robot Name:Ivy 301
Robot Age:16
Robot Gender:Female
Robot Appearance: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups 184d827
Robot Personality:She is a stylish robot made out of expensive stuff but a good friend.

Creater Name:Katara Ramozzi
Creator Age:17
Creator gender:female
creator appearance: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups 1939881
Creator Personality:she recycles and always wanted a sister so she made one and learned how to make stuff with gold.

Robot Name:Shadow 301
Robot Age:16
Robot Gender:Female
Robot Appearance: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups 90ab437
Robot Personality:bossy made out of silver and is made by Katara.

Last edited by Yue on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:43 pm

Robot name: Kowareta
Robot age: 15
Robot Appearance: http://animeniac3.deviantart.com/#/d2ztqyu
Robot Personality: She was created to resemble a human and just recently found out that she was not. She is shy. She is trying to find her purpose in this world and to find her creator.

Creator Name: Rei
Creator Age: 15
Creator Gender: Female
Creator Race: human
Creator Appearance: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups Imp2xs
Creator Personality: A shy girl who created Kowareta when she was younger. The robot didn't work properly and she was forced to get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Name: Kiyoshi Ronin
Color: Teal
Appearance: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups C6a8103
Character Items: Mochi
Music Genres: Rock, Metal, Screamo, Pop
Personality: Just like his name says, Ronin is like a quiet samurai. Sometimes, however, he can be loud. It all depends on the song he sings. His unkempt hair shows his playfulness, while his hard eyes show his serious side. Ronin almost always has a smile on his face.It's amazing that he is only 13 years old, for he looks much older. His clothes give him a rough figure, but he will always be friendly to other people. He can also tell when someone is a Vocaloid/UTAU or a human. He doesn't know who his creator is, but he knows he's out there.
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:32 pm

Robot Name: Hanabi
Robot Age: 25
Robot Gender: Female
Robot Appearance: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups Dae4457
Robot Personalty: Hanabi is rather calm, but very motherly. She was designed by both of her creators, so ended up looking rather odd. Would risk her life if needed, and can act as a substitute mom. She loves the rules, and thinks whoever breakes them is doing a rather foolish act. Hanabi is a fan of berry picking. She can get very angry at times, and even attempt to give other robots or people punishments. Is made of copper, and other things the 2 creators found around the house. Mostly copper though.
Character Item: Dandelions

She has 2 creators, ill make a app for both of em'
Creator Name: Yuki Tanaka
Creator Appearance: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups Cf5e590
Creator Personalty: Yuki is the eldest of the Tanaka twins, (By 5 Minutes. >.<) and often brags about this to her sister, even though its really nothing. Is obbsessed with witchcraft, and MMORPGS. This is how she got her glasses, unlike her sister, who doesn't wear glasses. She is a bit rude, but very compassionate torward Hanabi, which acts like a mom to her, because Yuki's mom is barely seen, and is usually at work, while his dad is always up in a room. She did the mechanics for Hanabi, and helped a bit with the design.

Creator Name: Natsuha Tanaka
Creator Appearance: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups B631853
Creator Personalty: Natsuha is very shy, and usually has her head up in the clouds. Very guillible, and you might just want to give her a hug. Usually ponders up, being curious and spontaneous. She usually wears pink-pink-pink. The youngest of the Tanaka twins, (By 5 minutes) and very cute. Her sister often teases her, since she usually passes her time doodling or coloring a coloring book. She is rather nice, but has a serious side, which is very mellow, which she often uses about Hanabi, discussing about her mother and other pointless stuff like that. Had some ideas for the design, which Yuki came and pretty much came to make it her style, not Natsuha's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Sign-ups
Page 1 of 1